Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Hair Loss treatment.
Started by: girilal at May 18 2008

Replies: 11 & Views: 4397    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Hair Loss treatment. By: girilal
New Jersey USA

May 18 2008
Medications like minoxidil (Rogaine) and Propecia (Finasteride) drugs that originally were used to treat high blood pressure, but has been found to increase hair growth in many cases.

Minooxidil is considered as a vessel dilator.

So as Arnica and Belladonna etc. show the same character if used in homeopathy doses, both are considered as blood vessels dilators. Especially Belladonna was always used to dilate blood and eye pupil dilator. Arnica is well proven vessel dilator too.

May be there are other homeopathy medicines those show dilating character and may show promise on hair growth

girilal

Re: Hair Loss treatment. By: udaya kumar
--

May 18 2008
Thanks. giri. Gingko Biloba is one that I know of apart from belladonna....!!

--

Re: Hair Loss treatment. By: girilal
New Jersey USA

May 18 2008
Anytime when I was convinced the problem root cause is circulation a combination of Arnica and Belladonna worked well. Belladonna in the short term and Arnica in the long term.

Even Minooxidil and Finasteride etc. show results after at least 6 months of use so patient must be needed using homeopathy.

girilal

--

May 19 2008
Dear Girilalji,

What is your thinkings about a preparation of Arnica, Belladonna and oleuropein (OLIVE LEAF EXTRACT). I have myself experienced the great qualities of reducing pressue and other wonders when I ate plenty of Olive and used regularly Olive oil in Turkey. I think you might already know still, worthwhile reading this link.:
curezone.com/foods/oliveleaf.asp
With regards.

--

Re: Hair Loss treatment. By: Jayashree
Calcutta, India

May 19 2008
Can we get Olive leaf in India, most specially Calcutta in India??

Jayashree Kanoi

Re: Hair Loss treatment. By: garcot
Bangalore

May 19 2008
Dear Girilal,

How to take care hair whitening with loss? Is hair loss caused by excess acidity of blood? If so, by balancing the acidity problems will the loss and whitening reduce?

Rgds
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

--

May 19 2008
Jayashree,

As per newspapers, in 2006 there were some agreements to plant Olive trees in Rajasthan! I don't know how far they have reached with the idea. I think the first tree you may perhaps see would be in Afghanistan. I am not sure of Kashmir and Himalayas. Giri should know better. In Cal
you may get, if Darjeeling or the high ranges have one tree. I doubt it. Olive like wine thrive in cold weather. with regards.

--

New Jersey USA

May 20 2008
All efforts to farm Olives in India failed so far. I have seen it growing in Egyptian deserts and all around Mediterranean area and in California etc.

Mediterranean people drink a spoonful of this oil as ritual, probably it keeps them healthy. People living around Mediterranean are robust and healthy especially the South of Mediterranean.

Olive tree can not survive cold weather and also very hot weather. It requires some irrigation as does date palm tree requires.

Probably the tree is season sensitive and rains in June-July-August destroy the ripening fruits. For many plants Monsoon time rains are not good, this includes Almonds, Date Palm, Cherries etc. Or in the sense all fruits those take long time to ripen up.

girilal

New Jersey USA

May 20 2008
Another thing to mention is that if any hair loss treatment is working, it is always true that hairs fall gets worse in the beginning and then new follicles appear.

girilal

--

May 20 2008
Thanks for correcting my little thoughtlessness. I knew the temperate zone connection. Some good information in the following links. Like a tree living upto 2000 years? unbelieveable. Then, can olive extend the longevity of human beings also then say by 200 years, we should have a clue in olive? Eating olives helped me a lot to tide over the -22C winter there.

www.turkey-now.org/default.aspx?pgID=1
www.alloliveoil.com/food.html
www.oliveoilfromspain.com/OOFS/everything/olive_varieties.asp
www.healthdiaries.com/eatthis/25-facts-about-olive-oil.html

--

New Jersey USA

May 21 2008
Dear Udaya,

Were you eating pickled olives or the raw ones.

girilal

--

May 21 2008
There were three forms in which we get in Turkey. One is in the pickled preservative form where only green olives were used with red chilli piece inserted into the hole. Yemi. The other one is mixed with salt or some kind of preservative and can be bought in kilograms from the vendor who keeps it in heaps. And the last type is fresh olives. They were both green and black. We used to use all of them and in plenty. For all meals, few olives used to be a side dish. Another way we use is with the salads. To serve: 1 Olive(pickled one)+1 small piece of cheese+1 ordinary salt buiscuit+ 1 piece of carrot all stringed on a fresh toothpick is a good appetiser to start with, in a dinner. with best wishes.

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.