Ornithogalum Umbella
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Dulcamara and Cancer
Started by: Bellkeys at May 10 2008

Replies: 10 & Views: 6428    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Dulcamara and Cancer By: Bellkeys

May 10 2008
A frinds mom is 88 years old with cancer was released from hospital to hospice to die, under morphene for pain, she started taking Dulcamara and Focus Factor, can tell you why that combination but wanted to let you know exactly what she did, she was as I said before ready for death, did not get up from bed and had to be fed, after taking the dulcamara she started to feel better, she is walking around, more than that she can take care of herself, send hospice nurse away and stopped the morphene, she now goes to church and is planning to travel, can anyone tell me if they have heard of this dulcamara and what it is used for? this care is truly miracalous

Bellkeys

Re: Dulcamara and Cancer By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

May 11 2008
Please follow this case and get details of the potency of the Dulcamara that she uses with the dosage as this is of interest.

Arnica 30c in the Wet Dose can help her with her circulation and relieve her pain.

What is Focus Factor ?

Re: Dulcamara and Cancer By: Bellkeys

May 11 2008
Focus Factor is a multivitamin thai is supposed to help with memory loss and other things, it has gotten a lot of bad reviews, but since she is taking it I wanted to mention it I do not think it is making a difference in her condition but since those are the two things she is taking I thought to mention it, it is clearly a miracolous case that has everyone surprised. Dulcamara is described here as miracle medicine from South America, I did a little research and found out they sell it under a different name for cancer and that there has been studies already done that confirm this, I ordered it for my mom as she is having an overall bad health situation where she is always tired and aches all over, I ordered it in the liquid form as this is what the lady is taking, I have been unable to get the potency and I am actually trying to get a bottle to check and see if it is not some kind of combination drug using Dulcamara as the name. Here they sell it to the hispanic market as a medicine only found in Nicaragua where the plant grows and it is sold very expensive as a miracle medicine. She has been taking it for months and the difference is amazing she was send home to die and had a 24 hr nurse, could not get off bed or even shower, she now send the nurse away is under no pain medication, does everything on ther own, attends church, something unbelievable. I will keep you posted.

Bellkeys

May 11 2008
sorry I meant to say plant from Ecuador, there is another name that came up when an researched Dulcamara and that is Birm, but the lady that we know of she calls it Dulcamara not Birm and she says that is the name of the bottle, I am trying as I said before trying to get a hold of the bottle, here are some of the links I read:

http://www.sunjournal.com/story/235759-3/National/Mystery_prostate_cancer_cure/

http://www.pandamedicine.com/forum/p576.html

http://www.pandamedicine.com/forum/p576.html
http://www.herbalgram.org/wholefoodsmarket/herbclip/review.asp?i=43917

Bellkeys

May 11 2008
Despite its history of obvious toxicity and teratogenicity, bittersweet nightshade
http://www.drugs.com/npp/bittersweet-nightshade.html

"Despite its history of obvious toxicity and teratogenicity, bittersweet nightshade continues to appear as a component of homeopathic and herbal medicine, in the latter case appearing as biological immune response modifier (BIRM) from an Ecuadorian source used in alternative cancer treatment." I think it is the same thing.

Bellkeys

May 14 2008
anyone experience with this remedy?

Bellkeys

Re: Dulcamara and Cancer By: garcot
Bangalore

May 14 2008
Hi !

Action, Medical Uses, and Dosage.—Prof. Caylus, of Leipsic, who has made some careful experiments with solanine, as well as with the twigs of dulcamara, states that an extract of the twigs is from 5 to 10 times more active than the twigs, and solanine is 30 times more powerful than this extract. He considers the plant and its active principles to possess poisonous properties, which may prove fatal in large doses. All these preparations, when administered internally, cause renal congestion, and occasionally an augmented urinary secretion of an albuminous nature; they exert a depressing or paralyzing influence upon the respiratory nervous system, cause increased but enfeebled cardiac action, tetanic spasms of the thoracic muscles as well as those of the extremities, and increase the sensitiveness of the cutaneous nervous system; they exert no direct influence upon the brain, stomach, or bowels. He believes they act more particularly on the spinal cord and medulla oblongata, and recommends the acetate of solanine, in doses of 1/6 to 1 grain, in pulmonary maladies, attended with spasm or irritation (Ann. de Thér., 1859, p. 24).

Solanum Dulcamara is a mild narcotic, diuretic, alterative, diaphoretic, and discutient. In large doses it causes dryness and heat with stinging pain in the fauces, accompanied with thirst, sickness at stomach, vomiting, diarrhoea, prostration or syncope, and spasmodic twitchings. With some persons it depresses the action of the heart and arteries, and causes a moderate degree of lividity on the hands and face. The head usually feels heavy and dizzy, and a cutaneous erythema may be developed. It is reputed antaphrodisiac, and has proved beneficial in mania attended with powerful excitement of the venereal functions. On the other hand, it is said to occasion venereal desires, and to induce heat and itching of the external female parts, attended with strangury.

Dulcamara is a valuable remedy in most acute troubles, brought on by colds, and in chronic skin affections of a pustular, vesicular, or scaly character. It has been chiefly used in syrup or decoction in cutaneous diseases, syphilitic diseases, rheumatic and cachectic affections, ill-conditioned ulcers, scrofula, indurations from milk, leucorrhoea, jaundice, and obstructed menstruation. It is of more benefit in scaly cutaneous diseases than in others, as in leprosy, tetter, eczema, and porrigo, and especially in combination with guaiacum and yellow-dock root.

Dulcamara is a remedy for catarrhal troubles, resulting from cold or suspended cutaneous action. Here the fractional doses should be employed. Suppression of the menses, with headache, nausea, and chilly sensations, when the flow has been arrested by cold, is a case for its exhibition. Dyspnoea, cough, and pain in the chest produced by exposure, are relieved by small doses. Catarrhal headache, from acute colds, and nasal catarrh are both benefited by bitter-sweet, which is also a remedy for retrocession of eruptions, and to primarily develop tardy eruptions. Owing to its kindly action on the stomach and its influence in aiding secretion and excretion, it is a valuable alterative and should have a more general use. In vesical catarrh, aggravated by dampness, it has given good results. The same is true of catarrhal diarrhoea of children, and acute and chronic rheumatism in those who are much exposed or who dwell in cold or damp quarters. Nymphomania and satyriasis were successfully treated with it by Dewees. Pundendal itching and stitching pains have been relieved by it in small doses. Large doses have produced these troubles. Dr. Scudder suggests a trial of the drug in "small doses in those cases of chronic disease in which the circulation is feeble, the hands and feet cold and purplish, with fullness of tissues and tendency to oedema" (Spec. Med., 246). Equal parts of the twigs, yellow-dock root, and stillingia made into a syrup, form a valuable preparation for scrofulous affections, as well as syphilitic. Externally, in the form of ointment, it is employed as a discutient to painful tumors; also as an application to some forms of cutaneous disease, ulcers, and erysipelatous affections. Dose of the decoction or syrup, 1 or 2 fluid ounces; of the extract, from 2 to 5 grains; of the powdered leaves, from 10 to 30 grains; specific dulcamara, fraction of a drop to 30 drops. Small doses act best. The decoction is prepared from 1 ounce of fresh twigs and sufficient water to produce, after boiling for 15 minutes, 1 pint of decoction.

Specific Indications and Uses.—Scaly skin affections; acute disorders due to colds and dampness; deficient capillary circulation in the skin; diminished cutaneous action with urinous odor; coldness and blueness of the extremities; full tissues with tendency to oedema.

For the complete details and its chemical composition alongwith plants of the same family please read:

http://www.henriettesherbal.com/eclectic/kings/solanum-dulc.html

There is clear mention of this plant's use in south America.

Rgds
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

May 18 2008
thanks I think the remedy the lady is taking is home made in South America and then sold here in the USA, it is made in a syrup form but the results of it has been unbelievable for a lady dying of cancer who is now up and running around without pain. i have been trying to get a bottle from her but I do not think it is the same as the remedy sold as the homeopathic remedy.

Bellkeys

Bangalore

May 18 2008
Dulcamara plant and its leaves if we can get hold of which may be available in the US chinese market, we can make our own home remedy which would be potent and dilution can be controlled.

current scientific study shows anti cancer activity and it is used as starting material for steroids. From Eurasia, now naturalized throughout the U.S. costs $5 for 1/8th oz.

I hope Girilal would be able to give us details about its availability in the US market.

Rgds
Garcot

Bangalore

May 18 2008
picture here:

Bangalore

May 18 2008
another try uploading picture:

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.