Chionanthus Virginica
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

High Blood Pressure
Started by: Bellkeys at May 2 2008

Replies: 20 & Views: 9510    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

High Blood Pressure By: Bellkeys

May 2 2008
Male, 38 no other conditions present except allergies and sinus, otherwise healthy, does not drink or smoke. High blood pressure appears to be aggrevated with stress, when it is high there are hot red ears and headaches on the back of head and neck. 5'7" height, 174 lbs, trying to drink more water now, started the arnica wet does morning and night, stress very easily, started about two years ago. Anger and frustration aggrevates it. Likes meat and salads, stopped adding salt, used to be a problem as I used to pile it on. Hunger is normal, BM normal, never constipated, my mom suffers from hypertension as well, started glononium Monday one dose daily, any suggestions or recommendations. Have not wanted to take any medication due to side effects of high blood pressure medications.

Bellkeys

Re: High Blood Pressure By: udaya kumar
--

May 3 2008
In Glonoinum each beat is distinctly heard in the ear is a fact and the symptoms are very specific. It is also specific for increase in BP at menopause. This possibility evidently have been overruled.

The last two lines have not been well understood.

Homeo medicines normally prescribed for BP do not have any side effects. If at all they exhibit some syptoms characterised as sideeffect the cause could be traced to the irrepairable inefficiency of the body which the medicine is trying to rectify causing discomforts.

Glonoine conditions are usually like sun stroke conditions. breathing heavily, body upper part red and very hot. throbbing pulses. sound of pulse echoing in the ears. anxiety and restlessness. etc.

Redness and heat and burning of ears are normally related to sulphur symptoms. In that case the person must be eating a lot of red meat or meat. And naturally some eruptions on the body cannot be ruled out.

The indicated medicine, from what you have described to me, seems Natrum Mur 30 or 200. And, if so, the affected person could be either very thin or overweight. Hypo or Hyper. And the reason is salt imbalance in body.

Next medicine in line would be arnica and aconite.

--

Re: High Blood Pressure By: gavinimurthy

May 3 2008
Perhaps he means the side effects of allopathic medicines.

Udaya

What are your views about Rauwolfia Serpentina ? Many doctors prescribe it routinely in mother tincture along with the medicine based on totality.

Murthy

Re: High Blood Pressure By: sajjadakram

May 3 2008
Dear Murthy,
I have no intention to interfere but like to tell you from my personal experience that Rauwolfia Serpentina is ineffective in majority of cases.
sajjad.

Re: High Blood Pressure By: gavinimurthy

May 3 2008
Dear Sajjad

You know that I welcome all opinions. Never hesitate to share your opinions. Feedback like this among practioners is always welcome.

Murthy

Re: High Blood Pressure By: Bellkeys

May 3 2008
Thanks Murphy that is what I meant, I have not wanted to start allopath medication due to the side effects and therefore was looking for an alternative way to lower the blood pressure, I have changed my diet, lowered salt intake, drinking more water, no longer eating red meat, but the blood pressure increases with stress and frustration, I started the wet dose arnica morning and night the glononium one dose daily, have not noticed much change, are there any other suggestions? I am not thin or fat, could lose about 10 lbs to be at a more ideal weight, have not exercised for a while as work keeps me very busy and stressed but I am looking to get back on some routine.

Bellkeys

May 3 2008
Thanks Murphy that is what I meant, I have not wanted to start allopath medication due to the side effects and therefore was looking for an alternative way to lower the blood pressure, I have changed my diet, lowered salt intake, drinking more water, no longer eating red meat, but the blood pressure increases with stress and frustration, I started the wet dose arnica morning and night the glononium one dose daily, have not noticed much change, are there any other suggestions? I am not thin or fat, could lose about 10 lbs to be at a more ideal weight, have not exercised for a while as work keeps me very busy and stressed but I am looking to get back on some routine.

Bellkeys

Re: High Blood Pressure By: udaya kumar
--

May 3 2008
Rauwolfia Serpentina(Sarpagandha) as you know is not a very well proven remedy in homeopathy. Many books have no reference of the medicine. I have used it in one or two cases. Crataegus Oxy Q + Passiflora Q+ Rauwolfia Q is recommended in combination by some doctors. ( I will put it as palpitation(heart ailments) + Insomnia due to insanity and nerve soothing + insanity due to hypertension. ) It must have given them benefit. My bottle is lying used only three four times without much success. It has great affinity with lachesis.
More useful in paranoid and schizophrenic conditions. Though it has acclaimed breakthrough in hypertensive states, I feel it has all to do with temporal or temperamental hypertension than the normal types. Like Insanity due to high blood pressure and irritative conditions of Central nervous system. I would not suggest it until all roads are closed. with warm regards.

--

May 10 2008
Tried the arnica wet does now for three weeks, along with glonine and no change in blood pressure, very high, someone suggested nux vomiva ml1 wet dose any other advise?

Bellkeys

Re: High Blood Pressure By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

May 11 2008
You have not indicated what your Blood Pressure is in your posts above. If it is high you are advised to consult a doctor and take the drugs that are usually prescribed to control it as there is the remote possibility of the patient suffering from other problems in the brain due to hypertension.

In the meanwhile, you can take Arnica 30c in the Wet Dose 3 times daily. I note that you have mentioned taking it but there is no indication of the potency used and the frequency of the dose. You do not need the Glonoine which is indicated for light induced headaches. If you have used it to treat a headache, this can indicate that your BP is high and if so, you should seek medical advice ASAP and take the drug together with the Arnica therapy.

You have already increased your exercise regimen and your intake of water. You must avoid meat and salt.

May 11 2008
Arnica 30c in the wet dose twice daily is that he is taking, I will increase to three times daily, he refuses to take drugs do to side effects, i am trying to find an alternative. There is a remedy I read about which I will try that includes garlic, apple cider vinegar, and sugar, if you can think of anything else, please let me know.

Bellkeys

Re: High Blood Pressure By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

May 11 2008
Can you have his BP checked ASAP ?

Re: High Blood Pressure By: garcot
Bangalore

May 11 2008
Garlic and Arnica in some ways are imical when used for BP. And Bryonia and Garlic are also imical when it comes to respiratory troubles Apple Cider Vinegar is highly acidic in nature and that is how it kills pathogens hence to be taken in very small quantities to begin with to see whether it suits the individual. Proceessed and refined Sugar is a no no. Though the sugar straight from the Sugarcane is OK.

So Natrum Mur and Arnica are the best bets alongwith Garlic as a immune system protector..

I have also seen the strengthening the heart brings down the BP by reducing TG Levels ( if it is high) and Crataegus Q comes handy here. Also increasing or regulating the excretory processes through all outlets including the skin, reduces the BP espcially the breathing out ( as normally, under stress, I have seen, we forget to breath out properly. If we keep breathing in and don't breath out well, we are loading world into us and slowly move away from being with our core self)

Rgds
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

May 11 2008
Can you give me the potency of the Natrum Mur, also a homeopathic Doctor gave me Nux Vomica 1m, any input on that?

Here is the remedy as taken from the ABC forum

As every body knows that Hypertention is silient enemy.I would like to share my experience/knowledge with you on this topic as under:

I have taken this prescription from a monthly Homoeopathic Magzine published from Lahore in its journal perhaps in May 2007. I have tried more than 20 patients who were continuously taking Alopathic medicines since long, now they have abandoned all the the medcine.
Please get the advantage of this Presciption, a natural and unique one:

1) Take 30 uncovered planks of Desi Garlic
2) Add 3 desserts spoons of sugar Can ( Desi Shakkir )in a bottle.
3) Now Put the above No.1 and Two in a bottle and pure Apple cedar in it until these are dipped completely in it.
4) Tight the cap of the bottle and put it in a moderate weather for three days and shake it once a day.
5) On the forth day empty stomach take One plank out of them + one teaspoon of the its mixture and have breakfast after a hour. Do it for about 15 days and check your B.P. You will be Inshallah cured. This is a permanent solution of Hypertention.

Bellkeys

Bangalore

May 11 2008
It is SugarCane just for clarification. Yes this combination would work. But then, the amount of ACV to be added is of great importance. Garlic is alkaline in nature and sugarcane juice is mildly acidic which is good again. ACV is very very acidic hence one needs to be careful.

So I would rather prepare this way:

1. About 10 no. of peeled garlic pearls.
2. we can add upto 100ml of Sugarcane juice.
3. Take an empty 300 ml glass with lid and fill the 1 and 2 in it. Add a couple of teaspoons of ACV into it which will act as a preservator.
4. Add another 100ml of spring water to this bottle.
5. Close the lid and put a pinhole on the lid and keep in open Sunlight for 2 to 3 days.
6. Take a teaspoon of it morning and evening.
7. Keep the bottle in the refrigerator.

Use it as long as it lasts and repeat the procedure.

Yes, ofcourse this combination should work better.

But it won't cure! unless the external stress contributing factors are understood and a correction at the mental level is made by the person with some dietary changes and physical excercise. Yes, it gives us a definite opportunity to correct ourselves by giving us sometime.

Let us not treat them as universal remedies, because each one of us have different life styles and depth of perception levels.

Please read this thread about Nux and Nat Mur here:

http://www.homeopathyandmore.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2041

And see whether the prescriptions you received makes sense to you.

Rgds
Garcot

May 12 2008
Understood, thank you I agree that it may not be a cure but while we adjust the diet and exercise we do need something to maintain it from going so high I am hoping this will work, I have also heard that tea mad from the peal of an orage works well but I have not tried myself. I also read the forum you suggested, yes the nux sounds like me but did not know if it would really work for the high blood pressure which is the most important remedy I need right now, would a remedy work on an ailment only based on the personality of the individual, does it not also have to have the ingredients to combat the specified ailment, for example will silicea not work on drining the puss off an abscess regardless of the other issues and personality only for the mere fact that is one of the purposes of silicea, so I wondered is Nux used to reduce hight blood pressure, even if it matches my personality will it work for that ailment?

Bellkeys

May 12 2008
One more question, could the Nux Vomica LM1 in your opinion be used with the arnica or not as the homeopath suggested we discontinue the arnica and start the Nux Vomica only, does the Nux antidote the arnica? as from the forum you recommended I read that Nux vomica is used to antidote most other remedies. thanks for all your help and instructions.

Bellkeys

Bangalore

May 12 2008
I think, this is where, Dr.Rajan Sankaran's work and Dr.Scholten;s works comes very handy. The central picture is the core delusion and homeopathy practiced sensibly, treats the patient as a whole and not based on the symptoms alone. Each remedy has a healing power which is very specific to it alone. That is the soul of that remedy.

When the right remedy is taken whose central theme of existence matches with that of a human being in an altered form, it cures.

Please try to read their works, which is not only interesting and enlightening but has very specific and sensible message for all of us.

When the core delusion is removed, all the rest of the symptoms, automatically disappear in the reverse order of their appearance.

Silcea expels anything that is foreign to our body. But silcea cannot be used
indiscreminately on all humans. High BP is the symptom, what causes it? It could be a mental stress, or a physical stress which could be either over work, or sedentary life style, or an organ which is either over used or under used causing stress either stress locally or globally. Stress also can be caused by people around us, or the weather, or a movie etc..... for example when we see a movie, we try to live the character which we like most, and in the process we tend to move away from our core self.
Anyway, all your questions would get answered when you get an opportunity to read Dr.Sankaran's works.

So I hope, now you may appreciate, how Nux can also be a possible remedy for BP, though it is not specific to BP problems.

Nux is a good remedy to remove the ill effects of any excesses caused by drugs, or other drinks like coffee, alcohol etc...Starting the treatment either with Nux if you feel your body has been abused by the above factors or Sulphur which resets the body ( where there is a lack of positive reaction) is according to me a good approach in cases where it has gone past the acute stage.

One or two doses Nux alone in about 200 potency may be required before other remedy picture emerges. If you are averse to the concept of Arnica as Mr. Joe has used so successfully on most his patients, you can try Garlic raw cloves peeled, 1/2 a clove, twice a day with a teaspoon of yogurt to just mask the pungent taste in the mouth. I have seen it work very well on me.

You are the master and you have the right tools to help yourself. A little experimentation here and there with a few herbs won;t harm anyone, but would do a world of good.

So go ahead and enjoy and remember always that, our lives are million times bigger than a word called High or Low BP.

Best wishes
Garcot

May 12 2008
Thank you I have been taking the arnica and would like to continue but wanted to make sure it would not antidote the Nux Vomica, again I truly appreciate all your information and understand your point, would you be able to provide me with the names of the books I should ready as I would like to better learn homeopathy. Again thank you

Bellkeys

Bangalore

May 12 2008
Here it is for Arnica the remedy relationship

Bangalore

May 12 2008
remedy relations

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.