Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Platanus Occidentalis
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Ankylosing Spondylitis.
Started by: neeraj_vij at April 18 2008

Replies: 76 & Views: 6237    Font    Page 3 of 4  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next          Reply

Re: Ankylosing Spondylitis. By: udaya kumar
--

May 2 2008
do some homework as suggested by Garcot. Names of medicines are with you and materia medica is also there. Very Happy

--

--

May 2 2008
You did not answer my question. Where in Delhi?

If you are born in the later half of June i.e. the last week of June: Cancer: As per Dr. David Duncu and as per Astrology, " Your Cell salt is Calcaria Fluorica Symptoms include depression, grief concern over financial ruin, anxiety about health and indecision. On the physical plane,this remedy relates to teeth, bone, muscles and joints. Arthritic pains are well covered, as are bony growths, adhesions, sciatica, tumour, indigestion from fatigue, low back pains and croup. "

Related remedies: Calcaria Carbonicum, Phosphorus, Mecurius, Ruta, Aurum metalicum, Silicia, Fluoric Acid and Magnesium Muriaticum." I would suggest you will have to take allthese medicines and more to correct you. But the only thing is that you should forget that you have AS. Just consider it as a body condition. Because, why I suggested your date of birth as May was that April May and June, July, August are all under the influence of Saturn. Rheumatic problems are highly aggravated during the 7 1/2 year cycle which is called Sadde Sathi. It will start reducing towards the end of the period and you will come out well. But during the period you will be crushed to such an unimaginable extent. You must have already passed a major part. Whether you believe it or not this part I have alloted for the Stars.

As we are already talking about Genome and its relation to Varnashram in Anthropology, we have no reason to deny a place for astro-medicines.

Now talking about medicines, the pain on the chest is very much understandable. Bryonia should take care of it.

i. You will also have pain if you press on the thumb. on both hands and feet

ii. You will also have pain if you press between the second and third finger on the palm of your hand. on both hands

iii. You will have good amount of pain on the back side of the palm right on the muscles between Thumb and first finger.
on both hands
iv. You will have pain in the sole between the second and third finger on the sole of both legs.

v. You will have pain on the inside(sole part) of the bridge on the curve of both feet.

No.1 and No.2 - Thymus Gland. Thymus gland was conventionally thought as developing upto the age of 14 or adolescence and then degenerating , was responsible for acquiring it the name Lymphocite Graveyard. But the fact remains that Thymus is active throughout the life and it has a lot to do with the bone marrows from where the thymocytes originates which in turn matrues into Lymphcites and T Cells. T cells migrate from thymus to constitute the peripheral T cell repertoire and many facets of the adaptive immune system are directed by T Cells. The role of T Cells is defined in prevention or otherwise of autoimmune diseases. Spinal degeneration and Ankylosing spondylitis, Multiple Sclerosis,
Lateral Sclerosis, Anterior Sclerosis, Myline sheath degeneration of all kinds seems to have their origin in Thymus gland and its disfunction. because of its obscure presence in the body not much have been unravelled. I AM TELLING YOU ALL THESE BECAUSE YOU HAVE A PAIN IN THE CHEST WHEN YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM AS. The pain in the chest must be originating from the Thymust Gland. I want your confirmation on the pains on the spots I have mentioned as i, ii and iv above. If the pain is there, you may press on those spots and it will relax the bones concerned and the muscles around the bone so that there will be flexibility. It can also give you miraculous cure sometimes. When the pain is gone, it normally means you have achieved certain amount of cure.

You have to avoid AC there is no other go until you are out of the problem. And I am sure you will. Giving names to diseases scares, and stress is build up more. you should only consider it as a condition and a bad time. Work out, don't expose yourself to cold wind, do not allow your body to be hot and cold. don't bathe immediately after work out. do a lot of exercises. Do not allow your blood pressure to fall.

with best wishes.

--

Re: Ankylosing Spondylitis. By: neeraj_vij
India

May 5 2008
Hi Udaya,

Thanks again.

I was born on June 9. and I stay in RK Puram. Are you also from delhi ?

I am feeling pain as per point iii and only at the back of my palm.I am not feeling any pain near my back.

Regards,
Neeraj.

India

May 5 2008
Hi udaya,

Forgot to tell. yesterday my doctor told, I was prescribed calcium bcoz of mild osteoporasis. Crying or Very sad .. it;s also coz of AS.

regards
neeraj

--

May 5 2008
Point iii. is for the small of the back upto coccyx including sacro illiac region. And that is where the fusion is. I cannot believe that you have no pain on the inside of the bridge of the leg just at the start of the curve. Impossible. You must be pressing at the wrong place. Press these points for two minutes a day would relax your back to large extent. Press lightly.

Osteoprosis is reduction in the mineral density of the bone and is a degeneration in the bones, it is not because of AS. AS can be because of osteoporosis. If the bone is not getting the right nutrients, right minerals, it is an assimilation problem, it is an autointoxication problem, it is a constipation problem, it is a digestive problem. Those have to be addressed. The homeo and biochemic medicines have the capacity to correct these and you have very good doctor. Take his advise, don't go around asking people. you will confuse yourself, you will confuse your doctors, you will confuse others. with best wishes I conclude.

--

India

May 7 2008
Thanks udaya. I will press those areas again and let you know.

do you stay in delhi too? and will it make any difference if I am born on june 9.
Regards
Neeraj. Very Happy

India

May 7 2008
and would you suggest different salt for Gemini person like me. As you mentioned above "Cancer: As per Dr. David Duncu and as per Astrology, " Your Cell salt is Calcaria Fluorica "

India

May 7 2008
as per my allo[athic doc ( senior prof.) in reputed hospital in delhi, osteoporasis is bcoz of AS. AS itself cause nutritinal deficieny and causing Anameia, osteoporasis.

Regards,
Neeraj.

Re: Ankylosing Spondylitis. By: sweetsarah
u.a.e

June 27 2008
As far as I know ,osteoporosis occurs in upto half of patients with ankylosing spondylitis .I would like to share some info
Osteoporosis is a common complication of AS, with an incidence between 18.7% and 62%. The prevalence of osteoporosis is greater in males, and increases with increasing patient age and disease duration
The treatment of osteoporosis in AS is at present similar to that used for primary osteoporosis, except that due to the male predominance and a relatively young age of patients, there is a limited role for hormone replacement therapy. Exercise regimens and bisphosphonates are widely used, but a study of the relative efficacy of different bisphosphonate agents in patients with AS is required.
http://www.spondylitis.org/about/complications.aspx

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12136913
Homeopathy really does wonders and I hope it does so in your case !Good luck

Sarah

India

June 27 2008
Thanks for your wishes.

could you inform something about bisphosphonate in homeopathy..is it same as bio-chemical salts.

till u inform.. i will google it. Laughing

tnx again
Neeraj.

u.a.e

June 27 2008
I am not a homeopathic doc .I am an allopathic doc .But I can tell u one thing ,you are v lucky that Udaya took your case .You are in good hands:) I am an allopathic doc and still I have turned to homeopathy because allopathy is more scientific but still it does not have cure for so many diseases .
About bisphosphonates ,..They are not salts .They have so many side effects .My mom was precribed bisphophonates for osteoporosis .But I was thinking of starting homeopathic remedy (may be biochemical salt) instead ,for her as homeopathy has no side effects .hope Udaya can help you more .

Sarah

India

June 27 2008
My allopathic doctor has advised me take 2 calc. suplement tablets daily and once in month medicine called idrofos for osteoporosis. I am not sure if it is also a bisphosphonates Shocked

I have stopped taking calcium tablets am taking calc. phos 3x instead of it.but taking idrofos once a month.. will go for a dexa after 6months and see how homeopathy has helped or decreased my bones Laughing

I feel there is some problem in my chest..I can't breath properly when I lie down..I feel somebody has put some weight on it and feel pain when I sneeze/cough..My homeo. tells its bcoz of bones problem and calc. phos will take care..

udaya is grt. Laughing u can also start homeopathic calcium consulting him or others on this forum..

tnx again and best wishes for your healthy neck Very Happy

Neeraj

u.a.e

June 27 2008
Idrofos(brand name ibandronate sodium) does belong to bisphosphonates .ABout your problem with breathing ..I think its a combination of inflammation and bone problem .I don't know if only 1 medicine will take care of it or if u need a separate medicine for inflammation .HOmeopathic docs will guide you .
Ankylosing spondylitis can also affect the joints and muscles of the ribs and may result in painful deep breathing, sneezing, coughing, or yawning. Costochondritis - chronic inflammation of the cartilage around the sternum (breast bone) can lead to reduced chest expansion and difficulty breathing. Poor chest wall movement results in reduced lung capacity and, as a result, the lungs are not fully ventilated (filled and emptied to capacity) during inhalation and exhalation due to the pain involved in breathing.

ThankGod my neck is a lot better .Best wishes for you !

Sarah

u.a.e

June 27 2008
sorry idrofos is brand name and ibandronate sodium is gerenic name .

Sarah

India

June 27 2008
Hi,

gud u r better.. Laughing

could you tell the side effects your mom has faced. I will check if it happens to me also this month.. I read the paper which comes with Idrofos. it has mentioned about the side effects..I can't avoid it. Fracture risk will increase more for me.I am already in a high grade risk for it.I have already stopped taking calcium tablets. Crying or Very sad

Actually I am taking no. of salts (calc.flour,siliciea, magn.phos, also in 3x) and medicines for pain suggested by udaya and my homeopath. I have not gone a complete weak without taking a painkiller till now.It has decreased from daily 2-3 to every almost a alternarte day. that's gud 4 me:wink: . hope it gets better.I have turned myself into a lab. Shocked lets see how it goes after 1 year..then I will decide which treatment to use Smile

tnx a ton for useful info on bisphosphonates

best wishes
neeraj

India

June 27 2008
Shocked

u.a.e

June 27 2008
I hope you don't have to wait for a year to see improvement .She has not faced any adverse effects till now .She has recently started .Adverse effects specific to idrofos can be
Dyspepsia
Diarrhea
Tooth Disorder
Vomiting
Gastritis
Allergic Reaction

generalized side effects of bisphonotaes
Oral bisphosphonates can give stomach upset and inflammation and erosions of the esophagus, which is the main problem of oral N-containing preparations. This can be prevented by remaining seated upright for 30 to 60 minutes after taking the medication.
Intravenous bisphosphonates can give fever and flu-like symptoms after the first infusion, which is thought to occur because of their potential to activate human γδ T cells. Notably, these symptoms do not recur with subsequent infusions.
There is a slightly increased risk for electrolyte disturbances, but not enough to warrant regular monitoring.
In chronic renal failure, the drugs are excreted much more slowly, and dose adjustment is required.
Bisphosphonates have been associated with osteonecrosis of the jaw; with the mandible twice as frequently affected as the maxilla and most cases occurring following high-dose intravenous administration used for some cancer patients. Some 60% of cases are preceded by a dental surgical procedure and it has been suggested that bisphosphonate treatment should be postponed until after any dental work to eliminate potential sites of infection.[5]
A number of cases of severe bone, joint, or musculoskeletal pain have been reported, prompting labeling changes[6]
Recent studies have reported bisphosphonate use (specifically zoledronate and alendronate) as a risk factor for atrial fibrillation in women.[7][8][9] The inflammatory response to bisphosphonates or fluctuations in calcium blood levels have been suggested as possible mechanisms.[8] One study estimated that 3% of atrial fibrillation cases might have been due to alendronate use.[8] Until now however, the benefits of bisphosphonates generally outweigh this possible risk, although care needs to be taken in certain populations at high risk of serious adverse effects from atrial fibrillation (such as patients with heart failure, coronary artery disease or diabetes)
I think you need to confirm if u even need to take a bisphonate with homeopathic medicines or no .
Get well soon

Sarah

u.a.e

June 27 2008
I was wondering ....May be you will be disappointed with all the info that I told you .I think you need to cheer up and leave the rest to God .with only 1 week homeopathic medicine I have seen a drastic improvement in myself .I hope and pray that same goes for you .YOu need to keep a positive attitude .I have seen ppl walking after paralysis with homeopathic medicines .Your problem is quite similar to mine .If I am cured who said you can't be !Have faith in God .There is always a long list of side effects with all the medicines that we take .This does not mean that we will have all of them .70-80% ppl don't have even 1 side effect .Side effects should be known only to monitor one's condition.So be hopeful and don't plan on taking medicines for a year .Think of getting better in a week's time !Good luck

Sarah

Re:Ankylosing Spondylitis. By: neeraj_vij
India

July 1 2008
Thanks a ton Sarah. week is not enough 4 me Smile

neeraj.

Re:Ankylosing Spondylitis. By: sweetsarah
u.a.e

July 4 2008
I would still give you hope .I know how frustrating it is to be sick at such a young age .Are you getting physiotherapy ?You know posture is v imp .
http://www.spondylitis.org/patient_resources/posture.aspx
I know everyone always told me how important it is to keep a good posture .But I never realized .But now I feel that whenever I take care of it ,my pain greatly reduces .offcourse homeopathy will take care of the rest .
here are some tipc on how to save ans strengthen your back .I don't know if you are in a position to practice any of those .You should ask your doc .But at least you can get info about how to keep a correct posture .
http://dohs.ors.od.nih.gov/industrial.htm#strength

Sarah

India

July 7 2008
tnx sarah.. I am doing yoga to get more flexible..

tnx again.
neeraj.

u.a.e

July 13 2008
You are most welcome . yoga ...wow ! Is it helping you ?I am doing simple neck stretches and even they are helping me a lot .

Sarah

India

July 16 2008
ya yoga is helping me alot..last year August I was virtually walking like man with broken hips and lower back.. my hips were moving like a pendulum in air when I was walking. Sad
when lying falt on back.. till last month I was unable to lift my both feet of the air..
even with support.. that was the condition of my lower back/hips.

now atleast I am able to lift it with support..Smile

my stomach has bcom very sensitive not sure for why.. homeopathy or wat Wink I bocm constipated easily.. after taking lot of precuations. which make me avoid do yoga... 4-5 years back I could eat everything ..but now I am scared of even eating sandwich outside..my friends n relatives make fun of me. Smile that I have bcom 80 yrs old... though girls do sometime stare at me Wink which make my wife jealous Smile

one should never bcom dependent on any sort of medicine..but now days lifestyle makes you dependent on them..
Smile

take care of ur health.
tnx.
Neeraj.

u.a.e

July 16 2008
hi
how are you learning yoga ?any suggestions ?
good that you are improving !May it heal completely (and your wife become more jealous)Smile !Amen.
About you becoming constipated ,I would suggest take a lot of fibers .everyday fruits or vegetables is a must .Also drink plently of water .If even that does not work you can take ispagula husk (mixed in water) .Its a simple remedy but works great .
I don't think life style has anything to do with us becoming dependent on medicines .I have seen ppl having worse life styles but never getting sick or at least at such an age .I think its only God's way of testing our endurance .May we succeed and remain thankful to Him for all that he has given us !Amen .

Sarah

India

July 17 2008
thanks for your wishes.Smile

I learned yoga from a yoga teacher when I went for physiothrapist..they tell exactly how much to move..other wise I was restricting myself..go to some yoga/phisiotherapist for 1-2 days.. they will make you learn exact positions.

I do drink around 3 lit. of water during the day..eat vegetables but my digestion itself has gone for a toss..I want to leave tea..but I am unable to..got addicted to it..Sad.If I don't take tea early morning.. then I become very stiff...

People who have worse lifestyle also suffer but may be late...have you earlier heared people getting cervical/sugar/bp/cholestrol etc in their 30-40 age group.Now people are getting strokes in late 20's . around 10-12 people died of storke in their 30's.

wats ur age if I may ask. Smile

Best wishes for 4 ur health..

take care
Neeraj.

Re:Ankylosing Spondylitis. By: Dr R.K.Khatri
Mumbai, India

July 17 2008
Dear Udaya Kumar,

I read your posts regularly and I like the same. I have read in some book of Mr
Gala's Where he writes that as per Zodiac
signs the cell salt combined in proportion
and given once in a year will keep a man
fit is it so please guide me on this subject.

Regards

Dr R.K.Khatri

Dr In Naturopathy

Re:Ankylosing Spondylitis. By: udaya kumar
--

July 18 2008
Dear Dr. Khatri,

You have struck the chords of a very vast subject. I shall revert. 12 anyhow is a magical number in cell salts as well as in zodiac signs. It should match. I shall revert. with regards. udaya

--

Page 3 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.