Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Walnut - [bach Flower Remedy]
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Remedy relationships table
Started by: gavinimurthy at March 3 2008

Replies: 25 & Views: 10053    Font    Page 1 of 2  Goto page 1, 2  Next          Reply

Remedy relationships table By: gavinimurthy

March 3 2008
here is a PDF file (downloadable) of remdy relationships.This is by Gibson Miller and is normally available as an an annexture to the Kent and Boericke's printed repertories.

http://www.homoeopathie.in/wp-content/uploads/relationship-of-remedies-dr-rgibson-miller.pdf

Murthy

Re: Remedy relationships table By: PAT2006MPW

March 4 2008
Murthy,

Thanks so much for this info which is hard to come by on the internet.

Appreciate your efforts.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Re: Remedy relationships table By: MAX VARMA
New Delhi and Vancouver

March 4 2008
Thanks Gavini...great help.
Earlier I used to go back to the books for reference. I will now download it on my laptop.

Best wishes,
Pankaj Varma

There is only one religion....called mankind.
There is only one law....the law of Karma
There is only one God....He is everywhere and with everyone and knows everything.

Re: Remedy relationships table By: gavinimurthy

March 4 2008
All of us should thank Dr.Firuzi Mehta who got those pages scanned and uploaded on her website.

It is really strange that this list is not available on the internet so far.

I just gave her a suggestion and she did the rest.

Murthy

March 5 2008
Murthy
Send her our thanks, please.

I have a question about the chart.

I'm looking at Acon. Then I go over to the Antidotes column. Does that mean that those remedies listed under the Antidotes column antidote Acon?

March 5 2008
Yes. They are generally found helpful to antidote the excessive action of Aconite, which may happen for some people when they are too sensitive or when they have taken too many doses.

However it is to be kept in mind that these are not 'universal' antidotes. The selection of the correct antidote among the many again depends on the troublesome symptoms aconite produced.

For example, If there is excessive excitement after taking aconite you may need coffea . If you give Bell for such a condition ,it may not work.

If you need that kind of data, which is what is required actually, you have to procure the book

The encyclopedia of remedy relationships by Dr.Abdur Rehman.

It is a compilation of the opinions of various authors, and gives the conditions for which each medicine is useful as a complimentary/antidote/collateral.

Murthy

Re: Remedy relationships table By: mercedes

March 6 2008
Murthy is right. If you aggravate on a certain remedy, you don't automatically take all of the remedy's known antidotes. You chose the one that matches your symptoms. Also, none of the remedy relationship lists are all encompassing. Sometimes the remedy you need for an antidote won't be listed there, and you'll need to find it based on your symptoms. Other times it may be hard to antidote because the remedy brought out previously latent symptoms in you, which now become part of your case. Or a remedy may create a "medicinal disease" if it is repeated too frequently in the same potency or in too high a potency or you're too sensitive. Or a remedy can push you into a new layer. So there are various possible reactions to remedies... I hear the Rehman book is very good. Do you have it, Murthy?

March 6 2008
Yes. I have it. Imported from U.K. Quite expensive.Unfortunately it is not yet available with Indian Publishers.

Murthy

March 9 2008
Dear Murthy,
In the Rehman book, on page 206, does it list any Opium antidote that helps when Opium has caused diarrhea, nausea and vomiting? Thanks!

March 9 2008
That book is available through different websites on the internet including half.com. I have not purchased it because it does not have antidoting information for kali phos.

I found an index of the remedies covered in the book and kali phos is not one of them.

Great topic and discussion mercedes and murthy.

March 9 2008
Kali Phos is listed on page 163-164. At half.com it's twice as expensive as the list price. I have seen it cheaper on a couple of websites.

March 9 2008
mercedes
thanks for the info. Looks like the index I found was incomplete then. Half.com prices depends on the sellers. Sometimes that book is listed for a lower price. Private individuals decide on the prices.

March 9 2008
Murthy and mercedes,
what edition of the book do you have?

I wonder if the different editions have different remedies covered.

March 10 2008
Hi Mercedes

You mentioned the page correctly but it is strange that you missed it.

Look into antidotes. It is there.

Puls (Diarrhoea from abuse of Op)

Hi Pat

What I have is the 1997 edition. I am not aware of any subsequent editions.

Murthy

March 10 2008
Dear Murthy, thank you for your reply. I don't have this book. I was able to see parts of it online, which is how I knew the page number. But I don't have the actual book. So Puls is for diarrhea from abuse of Opium. Does it by any chance mention any remedy for nausea and vomiting and green diarrhea from Opium? Thanks for all your help!

March 10 2008
O.K. I forgot about Google Books. Smile

No specific information for vomiting and green diarrhea.

Murthy

March 10 2008
Thanks, Murthy.

New Delhi and Vancouver

March 10 2008
" vomiting and green diarrhea. "

Have found Chamomilla to be effective.

Best wishes
Pankaj Varma

There is only one God....He is everywhere and with everyone and knows everything.

March 10 2008
Thank you, Pankaj. How long and how often would you administer it before deciding whether it will work in a certain case or not.

Has anybody heard of Opium (in potency) causing vomiting, severe nausea and green diarrhea? If it's not directly caused by this remedy, could it maybe indicate liver problems ? Can too many wrong remedies affect the liver? Just trying to figure this out...

New Delhi and Vancouver

March 10 2008
When one med brings out new symptoms...then another med is needed to complete the work.

I have used homeopathic Opium for patients many many times.

If there is total constipation , face is bloated, patient is listless but does not complain...look for more symptoms and administer if
the match is there.
------------------------------

Chamomilla is a short acting med.

In 200 potency...6 doses first day

4 doses ...second day

3 doses ....third day.

If results don't show up after first day...stop it.

Pankaj Varma

March 10 2008
Thank you for your reply, Pankaj.
So what you're saying is that if a remedy brings out new symptoms, then you look for a new remedy that has those new symptoms in addition to the patient's chief complaint? Just trying to clarify this for myself. Thanks.

New Delhi and Vancouver

March 11 2008
Yes..just the new symptoms...

Re: Remedy relationships table By: garcot
Bangalore

March 20 2008
Gavin,

Under remedy relationship for Bryonia, there is no mention of Nat-Mur, where as NatMur is the chronic of Bryonia under hot remedies. You know about the Dr.Luc's Post. I have found NatMur following well after Bryonia especially in summer complaints.

Incidentally, Dr.Prafull also mentions this in his remedy relationship table and I have become a great fan of his contemporary but very sensible approach with an emphasis to the Indian ( Tropical climates) conditions of weather pattern and living conditions.

Regards
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

March 22 2008
Hi Garcot

The Gibson Miller table doesn't cover all the possibilities. It being very old the later findings obviously will not be available there.

Let me look into Rehman. I will come back.

Remedy relationships table by Prafull?? I don't remember seeing it. Can you please let me know the book ?

Murthy

Re: Remedy relationships table By: garcot
Bangalore

March 22 2008
"Predictive Homeopathy" Part 1 to Part 5
Dr. Prafull Vijayakar

After you read these volumes, I promise you, you will have almost 100% success rates even in chronic cases.

Regards
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.