Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Graphites
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR HOMEOPATHY TO WORK
Started by: PAT2006MPW at February 23 2008

Replies: 38 & Views: 19473    Font    Page 1 of 2  Goto page 1, 2  Next          Reply

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR HOMEOPATHY TO WORK By: PAT2006MPW

February 23 2008
It seems like a question that comes up often is how long to wait for a remedy to work.

I've been taking Nat Phos 6x and Mag Phos 6x cell salts for over a year and a half after meals for the severe acid reflux.

It wastn't until yesterday, that I recall how miserable I was when I first started taking them. I've been taking for GRANTED that they have been working.

I'm wondering why I kept taking them if I felt like they weren't working? I think it was the little voice in my head that kept telling me:

YOU ARE STUPID IF YOU STOP TAKING THEM.

I think a lot of patience is required to see results.

Another remedy that I think took more than two years before I noticed that was working was Med 30. My former homeopath had me take a couple of doses of that remedy. I think she figured it didn't work because she never gave me another remedy for my difficulty with "time." Time as in what day it was, what year it was, what hour it was, etc. Hard to explain.

When I did a google search for that remedy, I found the reason she had me take that remedy---for my problem with "time." I believe it took 2-3 years for it to work.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that Nat Mur is known to stay in the body working for many years.

I am puzzled as to why people say a remedy didn't work.

I have noticed that most remedies do work but not in the manner in which we want them to. They may help eliminate just one symptom and as far as I am concerned that remedy did in fact work.

One great example is Aurum Met that Udaya suggested for my throat problems. As far as I am concerned it did work. Since I took that remedy, I was able to recover from the spasms in my throat. Before that once they started, the only way to stop them was to fall asleep. In someone else's experience, they might have said, "It didn't work."

I wonder if people are wanting a quick fix with just one remedy. I wonder just how much is being taken for granted because of the gentleness of homeopathy.

I hope my experience will be of some use to others.

Re: HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR HOMEOPATHY TO WORK By: girilal
New Jersey USA

February 23 2008
Effect starts at the moment medicine is taken.

Tissue changes may be manifesting in some time. Like arthritis etc,, it may take unto 3 months to know the difference.

Migraines etc, neurological disorders, effect could be in minutes.

girilal

Re: HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR HOMEOPATHY TO WORK By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

February 23 2008
To Pat,

You have stated that you take Nat Phos 6x for over a year with Mag Phos 6x. I remember that when I first started to help your GERD about 3 years ago, you took just one tablet very gingerly and reported that you were burping. This was due to the lack of the dosage of at least 2-3 tablets which is essential to help GERD. It is important that you take the full dosage which in your case is 4 tablets of NP twice daily after 2 meals, which I presume you are taking today.

You did not however confirm that you are also taking Arnica 30 in the wet dose which is essential to help your Esophagus lining to recover. This takes up to 3 months to come back to normal and if you did not take it, this may be a reason that your feeling of discomfort was not cured. I did not prescribe Mag Phos 6x and you are advised to stop this remedy as it is best to use only NP and Arnica for GERD as many patients have confirmed that they were cured by them. This includes doctors who had suffered from GERD for years and used Nexium and other Proton pump inhibitor type drugs to treat themselves. They discovered that they were cured within 3 months with my simple and safe therapy.

I note that you are experimenting with other remedies like Med 30 and Aurum Met. These are powerful remedies and are best taken only under supervision and should not be used in the same manner you use Nat Phos and Arnica.

Joe

Re: HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR HOMEOPATHY TO WORK By: PAT2006MPW

February 23 2008
Dear Joe

I am extremely conservative about taking homeopathy.

So far I have only taken 3-4 doses in water of Aurum Met 30c in my entire life.

I took two doses of Med 30c about 5 years ago under the direction of my former homeopath. Two doses total in my entire life. This remedy has helped me be able to keep track of time and pay my bills on time. Only those who have had this symptom can understand the severity of it.

I have taken 2-4 doses of phosphorus 30c total in my entire life. Just one dose of this remedy has allowed me to listen to music on long trips out of town and has given me more energy than I have had in my entire life. THANKS TO GIRILAL!!!!

One dose of a remedy is enough for me to see miracles.

The first time I took Nat Phos 6x, I took only one pellet because I was terrified. Since that gave me a sour mouth, I increased it to 2 and then to 3 tablets in that same week.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

February 23 2008
Dear Girilal,

Thanks for your feedback.

FOR PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEMS

The affects should be seen within a month.

My former homeopath had me take Lac H 200 just one dose and one month later I no longer had chronic fatigue, the bloating around my bra area was greatly reduced so I could wear a bra again (this was extremely important to me since I am very well endowed), and the crippling pain I had in my left leg was permanently relieved, also the extreme anxiety was relieved. These symptoms never came back with the help of a single dose of Lac H 200.

February 23 2008
FOR PHYSICAL INJURIES

In my experience, these take the longest to heal. I've been using mostly Kali Phos 30c for this symptom. The healing has been slow but what healing I get from this remedy has been permanent.

Since I am very sensitive, I stick with 30c potencies. I suspect that other people who can tolerate higher potencies, have obtained faster healing of their physical injuries

Re: HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR HOMEOPATHY TO WORK By: girilal
New Jersey USA

February 23 2008
Healing is not slow, but manifestation may be slow.

girilal

February 23 2008
HEALING USING ARNICA 30C, JOE DELIVERA'S RECIPE, HAS BEEN OF GREAT HELP AS FAR AS MY HIP INJURY.

Using just 3 pellets in 500 ML of water has a great advantage in that it can be taken daily without aggrevations. Taking it DAILY provides miraculous results.

Joe De Livera came to my rescue just in the nic of time once again.

I have spoiled my dog to two walks a day and it was really getting to be extremely difficult on my injured hip. The day before I started taking Arnica 30c (Joe De Livera's recipe AGAIN), I had to pull my dog home because I was in too much pain. My dog hates to come home when we are out walking. Since I was in too much pain, I had to force her home by pulling her. Two days later, the pain was gone and I was able to resume taking my dog for two walks again.

Taking Arnica 30c (Joe De Livera's recipe) has the advantage of working very quickly and with less aggrevations if any.

February 23 2008
Dear girilal

Thank you for correcting my choice of words.

MANIFESTATION IS SLOW are the correct words.

Healing always moves forward, slowly but surely.

February 23 2008
Dear Joe

Yes, I have been taking Arnica 30c 2-3 doses daily with the exception of this past week. As instructed by you and Pankaj, I got on Rhus Tox 30c since Saturday. Tonight I will take the last dose. Then I am back on Arnica 30c.

Re: HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR HOMEOPATHY TO WORK
By: Annonymus
February 23 2008

Re: HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR HOMEOPATHY TO WORK By: udaya kumar
--

February 23 2008
a split second. the moment it touches the tongue it starts working. The result depends on the choice of medicine, the ailment you have, the potency used, the aptness of the potency used, and innumerable other factors. Some medicines like Apis Melifica can give immediate relief, overnight relief, and may work slowly and give results after nine days. 'Result' here is distinct from 'working'; meaning it must be working for nine days but the result is shown on the nineth day. So if a medicine does not give any result immediately it should not be construed as the medicine is not working. rgds.

--

February 23 2008

February 23 2008
Mercedes

Nat Phos 6x and Mag Phos 6x saved my life from acid reflux although I have never had the symptoms of acid reflux.

I saw several doctors insisting that I had acid reflux and all of them insisted that I did not.

The doctor I saw while I was suffering from severe homeopathic aggrevations , told me my throat problems were coming from my stomach. He wanted me to go to the hospital to be tested, but the tests would have killed me. I went many, many days without eating and lived many days on very little water. The Nat Phos 6x and Mag Phos 6x saved my life. Joe De Livera together with my medical doctor diagnosed me as having stomach problems and that is why I got on the Nat Phos 6x and the Mag phos 6x.

I want to make it clear that I never suffered from chest pain nor burping nor any other problems. The only symptom that was obvious to me was the bloating around my bra strap.

February 23 2008

February 23 2008
Udaya

I think girilal means that a homeopathic medicine starts working the second it touches the tongue and not that the results are noticed or experienced immediately. The results can take years to be seen as in my own personal experience with Med 30; however, the medicine went to work the second it touched my tongue.

Girilal, am I interpreting your words correctly?

February 23 2008

February 23 2008
Mercedes,

I still strongly suggest you get on Nat Phos 6x and Mag Phos 6x immediately.

I developed the symptoms with my throat that I couldn't eat, breath or drink water as a result of my homeopath going on the attack against me. She had me take kali phos 30c one day, kali phos 200 the next and kali phos 1M the next. A week later I was dying.

YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO LOSE BY TAKING THE NAT PHOS 6X AND MAG PHOS 6X EVERYDAY AFTER MEALS. START WITH 3 TABLETS just to make sure it doesn't leave your mouth with a sour taste.

AND THESE CELL SALTS CANNOT HURT YOU EITHER.

I developed extreme sensitivity to the temperature of the food, air and water. I found some relief in the first month by spending time in an air conditioned room at the nearest hospital and at the public library. It was a real challenge because after two hours of a/c, I would get real bad urine (uterus) cramps.

I had to get the temperature just right the very second I put the food anywhere near my mouth or I would suffer severe consequences. I had to smash my food up so I didn't have to warm it up in my mouth.

It's amazing how quickly food changes temperature when you are this sensitive.

It used to take me an hour to eat a tablespoon of smashed up cauliflower.

I switched to using plastic silverware.

I put up sheets on my bedroom door and hallway to attempt to control the temperature of each room in the house. I used to run from one room to another to find a temperature I could breath in. Each room fortunately has its own unique temperature.

I also had to do the same with food. Have different temperature food handy just in case I made a mistake I could try to fix it.

I seemed to be getting horrible spasm in my throat.

If it weren't for the excellent medical doctor and Joe De Livera, I would most likely have died. Joe De Livera was the one who actually diagnosed me. The medical doctor, of course, couldn't make a conclusive diagnoses without the testing. But I trusted his judgement that my problems with my throat were coming from my stomach.

February 23 2008

February 23 2008
Mercedes,

What changed after the Nat Phos 6x and the Arnica?

I can now eat normal without the interference of my throat problems.

February 23 2008

February 23 2008
Well, I could not afford to take too many risks and decided I better take both.

I also found out that a company actually makes a combination remedy that has both Nat Phos 6x and Mag Phos 6x and that is why I decided to take both.

Well, when you are dying as a result of someone hurting you intentionally, it takes a long time to trust again so antidoting was not an option.

It took me 6 months to trust Joe. He used to e-mail me every day for about 6 months.

The first homeopathic remedy I took while I was dying was merc sol 6c while under the very careful care of pankaj. The mer sol 6c helped me be able to increase the amount of water I could drink.

Pankaj was so patient with me and so was Joe De Livera.

I was immediately drawn to girilal (kuldeep) and Pankaj and Joe De Livera because of their honesty in making it clear that they were not officially educated homeopaths. (degrees can't be verified over the internet and no one should be making such claims)

February 23 2008
Mercedes,

There is more than one way to skin a cat.

Antidoting is not the only solution.

I was under the care of a homeopath when I was having aggrevations and she refused to help me so what choice did I have?

I

February 23 2008

February 23 2008
Mercedes,
My former homeopath mostly had a terrible attitude and never admitted to what she did to me. She was not about to go against her own plan to hurt me by antidoting. That would be very stupid of her to do.

Who do you think was going to help me antidote? You yourself have had experiences with PAYING homeoapths?

Antidoting is not the only option. Another option is to treat the presenting symptoms that were brought on my a remedy-----more than one way to skin a cat is the saying

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.