Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Agaricus Muscarius
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

A free remedy for common colds
Started by: girilal at December 4 2007

Replies: 30 & Views: 11093    Font    Page 2 of 2  Goto page Previous  1, 2          Reply

Re: A free remedy for common colds By: Jayashree
Calcutta, India

December 31 2007
Dear Girilal,
Its quite cold in Calcutta now.. many of us are suffering the weather related problems. My husband had a heavy head, this remedy helped.. My son was coughing.. he didnt want to take this due to the smell of garlic, coaxing him to take a single dose helped his cough. It has also helped me and others in the house.. Thanks for this simple remedy..
BUT I have a question too.. some people do not want to take chilli as it gives them problems.. Will this remedy be just as effective if the chillis are left out???

Jayashree Kanoi

Re: A free remedy for common colds By: girilal
New Jersey USA

January 1 2008
No need to add chilli. and even the ginger. Garlic is alone. I think few drops in a cup of warm water is not much of a odor to be worried about. Or you can add a spoonful of remedy in his curry or even less.

But best if taken in warm water.

girilal

Re: A free remedy for common colds By: girilal
New Jersey USA

January 1 2008
Another thing to note that the liquid gets sour tasted after 3 weeks when garlic oil separates. Liquid does not go bad because of high ph value of contents but probably character changes.

You can cut open the bottle and use the contents in cooking or just discard it off. Once can always start it fresh.

girilal

Re: A free remedy for common colds By: dreamer

January 3 2008
Great, I made this remedy yesterday and I feel my sinus are drained and mucus is now soft. I am taking a cup of this in warm water three times a day.

Re: A free remedy for common colds By: M patil

February 22 2008
Sir for how long we need to take this remedy.

Re: A free remedy for common colds By: PAT2006MPW

February 22 2008
until it works then stop

Re: A free remedy for common colds By: Gettin beta

February 22 2008
I have a low blood platelet count - 110,000 and was told that sulphur might lower it further. I would love to try this when I next get a cold, or as a preventative measure in the cold season. Adding a little to the already cooked / boiled soup or curry sounds easy. Do you suggest using it to prevent a cold Girilal?

Re:A free remedy for common colds By: stonesshan@hotmail.com

March 29 2012
The key symptoms of carbon monoxide poising are:
Carbon monoxide (CO) is an odorless and colorless gas. This makes it hard to detect if a CO leak is evident in your home. High levels of CO can cause death. Though very low levels of CO won't cause death, it can cause flu like symptoms that can eventually lead to larger health problems if neglected. The key to identifying a CO leak before it's too late is to be aware of the symptoms.
Shortness of breathSlight Headaches and nauseaWeakness
How to use:
Dip your toothbrush in a 3% solution to kill bacteria. You will see it foaming up, showing it is working!
A tablespoon of 3% solution in a cup of water can be used as a mouthwash. Swish for up to 60 seconds once a day, but do not swallow and rinse well. This can help to whiten teeth.
I spray my cutting boards and counter tops to kill salmonella and other bacteria
Risks of Carbon Monoxide Exposure
For more information about carbon monoxide exposure and other personal injury issues, visit the website of New York City personal injury lawyers Orlow, Orlow & Orlow, P.C.
http://www.clinictime.net/Can-Gas-Cause-Chest-Pain.html

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.