Started by: girilal at September 7 2006

Replies: 18 & Views: 17789    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

ALLIUM SATIVUM (Garlic) By: girilal
New Jersey USA

September 7 2006

Click picture for many more pictures

ALLIUM SATIVUM
Garlic

Acts directly on intestinal mucous membrane increasing peristalsis. Colitis, with pathological flora. Has vaso-dilatory properties. Arterial hypotension begins usually in 30 to 45 minutes after twenty to forty drop doses of the tincture.

Adapted to fleshy subjects with dyspepsia and catarrhal affections. High livers. Patients who eat a great deal more, especially meat, than they drink. Pain in hip, pain in psoas and iliac muscles. Pulmonary tuberculosis.

Cough and expectoration diminishes, temperature becomes normal, weight is gained, and sleep becomes regular. Hæmoptysis.

Head.--Heavy; pulsation in temples; catarrhal deafness.

Mouth.--Much sweetish saliva after meals and at night. Sensation of a hair on tongue or throat.

Stomach.--Voracious appetite. Burning eructations. Least change in diet causes trouble. Constipation, with constant dull pains in bowels. Tongue pale, red papillæ.

Respiratory.--Constant rattling of mucus in bronchi. Cough in the morning after leaving bedroom, with mucous expectoration, which is tenacious and difficult to raise. Sensitive to cold air. Dilated bronchi, with fetid expectoration. Darting pain in chest.

Female.--Pain in swelling of breasts. Eruption in vagina and on breasts and vulva during menses.

Relationship.--Allium Sat according to Dr. Teste, belongs to the Bryonia group, including Lycopod. Nux. Colocy, Digital and Ignatia which affect deeply all flesh eating animals and hardly at all vegetarians. Hence their special applicability to meat eaters rather than to exclusive vegetarians.

Compare: Capsicum; Arsenic; Senega; Kali nit.

Complementary: Arsenic.

Antidote: Lycopod.

Dose.--Third to sixth potency. In tuberculosis, dose, four to six grammes in moderate state of dessication daily, in divided doses.

girilal

Re: ALLIUM SATIVUM (Garlic) By: girilal
New Jersey USA

September 17 2006
Here is how to make Allium Sativum at home:

Crush a garlic, and one drop juice of Garlic mix it with 1 liter mineral/river/spring/bottled/canal/rain water
(in a 2 liter bottle).

Clean empty Soda water bottle would be fine.

Shake/bang the bottle vigorously.

This gives you 3C Allium Sativum. To make 6C drain out the bottle and without washing it add another 1 liter water. Just one drop hanging inside would be the base for next stage.

Either store the medicine in referegerator or add some alcohol to prevent it to get fermentate.

girilal

Re: ALLIUM SATIVUM (Garlic) By: JacobScott
England, UK.

February 22 2007
I'm sorry, but where are you getting this information girilal? The above method does not give you either a 3c or 6c potency.

"When dealing with absolute truth, there is neither room for emotion, nor individual interpretation of what necessarily is, irrefutable fact."

Re: ALLIUM SATIVUM (Garlic) By: girilal
New Jersey USA

February 23 2007
Dear JacobScott

My intention was to give a home-remedy. Mother tincture is usually considered as saturated solution. Even if we take out the juice of garlic, it is not the base tincture to calculate potency but about 1x or probably 2x.

Well you are also correct that the resultand solution would be in 3x or 6x potency. My mistake.

girilal

Re: ALLIUM SATIVUM (Garlic) By: JacobScott
England, UK.

February 23 2007
Dear Girilal, this isn't the reason the process is incorrect, or even begins to approach why this is not how remedies are prepared.

Please see here: http://www.homeopathyandmore.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=143

"When dealing with absolute truth, there is neither room for emotion, nor individual interpretation of what necessarily is, irrefutable fact."

astigmatism By: nirmala

October 30 2007
Is astigmatism can be treated????

Re: ALLIUM SATIVUM (Garlic) By: gavinimurthy

October 30 2007
No. Don't try homeopathic medicines for astigmatism alone.

Best thing is to wear spectacles which correct this defect.

Murthy

Re: ALLIUM SATIVUM (Garlic) By: Pat2006M

December 31 2007
astigmatism is curable without the use of glasses.

I have optomoligist records to prove it.

Astigmatism By: gparikh

April 26 2009
My 8 yr old daughter has astigmatism in both her eyes. The reading numbers in both eyes is +4.00 and distant number is -2.00. Her Amblyopia got diminished in November 2008. Is there any remedy in homeopathy to cure Astigmatism? Please let me know

Re:ALLIUM SATIVUM (Garlic) By: udaya kumar
--

April 28 2009
There are three remedies mentioned in homeopathy for astigmatism:

They are :
Gelsemium,
Lilium Tig(Myopic astigmatism)
and Physostigma
Amblyopia is also covered by these three medicines, though there are over fifty medicines for amblyopia.

Please click on to this link and click the respective alphabets G,L and P for gelsemium, Lil.Tig & Physo. and check the whole symptoms. It would be adviseable to consult a good homeodoctor and administer medicines under his constant monitoring. Glesemium is an excellent medicine for memory and eye of children. Physostigma is also an excellent remedy for eyes but its spinal symptoms are prominent and since the nerves to the eyes and ears have its origin from spine, the weaknes any of the spine naturally effects the eyes and in particular the accomodation. This mostly is evident when a patient vomits in travelling buses and in such cases a few doses of cocculus indicus will also be very helpful. with best wishes.

--

Re:ALLIUM SATIVUM (Garlic) By: osteo

January 30 2012
can ALLIUM SATIVUM be used for reducing high 250 levels of cholesterol or raw garlic would be better ?

thanks

Re:ALLIUM SATIVUM (Garlic) By: udaya kumar
--

January 30 2012
Allium Sativum is specific for cholesterol. But it depends on individual symptoms. The homeopathic principle of like cure like should apply inorder to see benefits. Raw garlic therefore stands a fairer chance to beat homeo medicine in this respect. That is my opinion. With best wishes.

--

Re:ALLIUM SATIVUM (Garlic) By: garcot
Bangalore

January 31 2012
Raw garlic 1 pearl a day does reduce the triglyceride levels considerbly, taken over 3 months. Years ago, mine was brought down from 425 to 220. These days it is 96 which is considered by medical community as ideal, though my experience suggests that it is individualistic. I still prefer it to be around 140 range for my constitution to feel stable.

So monitor and maintain a range with which one feels comfortable.

Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

January 31 2012
Thanks a ton to both of you..

I will start with raw garlic and then see how it goes..

can both be taken in parallel.. one in the morning and another in evening ?

Dear Garcot,

did raw garlic also helped you to reduce total cholesterol also? My triglyceride are fine..

thanks

Bangalore

February 2 2012
Yes it does.

Best
Garcot

Re:ALLIUM SATIVUM (Garlic) By: curiousG

February 2 2012
Hello

Does one chew a garlic clove or swallow it like a tablet ?

And does taking garlic this way hinder or affect homeopathic medicine intake since many Homeopathic Practitioners advise not to eat raw onions/garlic ?

Thanks

February 2 2012
thanks Garcot.

Bangalore

February 2 2012
To get the max effect, it is to be chewed. Yes, ideally, we need to have a space of about 2 hours between it and homeo medicines. However, I have seen in me and many others, homeo medicines work even otherwise. My logic is simple. We consume water, juices and other salty food after/before about 30 minutes of homeo medicines. What about Homeopathic Natrum Mur ( say 30c or 200c) which when taken with the same procedure. Is it not the un-potentised salt suppose to be much stronger and anti-dote the potentised one? or for that matter sulphur or pulsatilla or Lyco? They are contain sulphur in homeopathic quantities!

Calcarea Carb and Milk? or any other food that contains calcium? ( which food doesn't contain calcium?

No.... The homeopathic medicines definitely work very differently.

Infact, there was a famous homeopath ( Dr.Koppikar) in India, who when patients complained they cannot avoid coffee, told them to put the homeo pills in coffee and take. It worked !

Best
Garcot

Re:ALLIUM SATIVUM (Garlic) By: aaepee
delhi

April 28 2012
i do not like the taste of garlic as it is rertricted even in our home cooked food so please suggest whether taking allium sativumQ will help me in reducing LDL and triglycrides

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.