Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Uva Ursi
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

TREATMENT OF FISTULA, FISSURE AND ABSCESS IN THE ANUS
Started by: Joe De Livera at November 19 2007

Replies: 334 & Views: 120974    Font    Page 13 of 14  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next          Reply

Re: TREATMENT OF FISTULA, FISSURE AND ABSCESS IN THE ANUS By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

August 12 2010
To Hec

Please post your case with full details on the ABC Forum which I visit daily on:

http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/1127/

I used to visit this Forum, The Homeopathy and More Forum in the past but do not do so on a daily basis today as the email alerts do not come anymore and as a result patients are sometimes left without any response from me.

Re:TREATMENT OF FISTULA, FISSURE AND ABSCESS IN THE ANUS By: hec
India

August 12 2010
HI Joe,
I am waiting for a reply from you which I had posted yesterday but could not find the same on this website today. From today morning I have found that a small abscess has started growing at a very fast speed at 5 o'clock position. Shall I continue your joepathy or there a need to change any medicine. Please reply.

ARNICA By: yesgodyes
India

April 4 2012
where can i get it Arnica 30 C in India

Re:TREATMENT OF FISTULA, FISSURE AND ABSCESS IN THE ANUS By: udaya kumar
--

April 4 2012
where exactly are you in India? you can get it from any homeopathic shop.

--

Re:TREATMENT OF FISTULA, FISSURE AND ABSCESS IN THE ANUS By: nareshkondala
India

April 19 2012
Hi Joe,

This is Naresh from India. 10 weeks before I got a pain in anus. After two days I found infection, it is near to anus(2 cms distance).

I went to hospital after a week, because I am not able to bare the pain. Then he cut that part, lot of pus came out after that. He gave some antibiotic tablets. I used those. He said it is a fistual.

But still its not cured. Again its swelling and pus is building. The pus is came every two days and its closed. This cycle is repeating. So I decided to go for homoeopathy treatment.

I bought the medicines what you are suggested in this form.

1- Silicea 6x...2 tab twice daily.
2- Nat phos .. as stool softner
3- Polyfax ointment as internal use.

But instead of Arnica 30c, I got 'Arnica mono'. Can I use it or not?

Please give reply. After your reply I will start to use these medicines.

Thanks,
Naresh

Re:TREATMENT OF FISTULA, FISSURE AND ABSCESS IN THE ANUS By: fiona
Greece

September 9 2012
Mr. De Livera,

I really want to try this method out but I only have a couple of questions. The first being, I have a internal blind fistula which means that it doesn't have an opening from the outside, only internally. And since there is no outward opening, it has created swollen hard mass directly to the left of the anal hole in the butt cheek tissue, but also close to my vagina. I'm worried that it will keep spreading around inside since there is no exterior opening and I wanted to know if this remedy would also work for my situation or not? Also, if it might, where can I find these medicines? I live on one of the Greek islands and we really don't have a whole lot of access to just anything. I hope you can help, but thank you for your time!!!

Re:TREATMENT OF FISTULA, FISSURE AND ABSCESS IN THE ANUS By: Kakel

March 7 2013
Hi Joe,

I am from Philippines, I just discovered my fistula this Dec 2012.

Where can I buy all the medicines you are refering to, cause here in the Philippines nobody is selling those, kindly help me where to buy which can reach me fast.

Thank you

Re:TREATMENT OF FISTULA, FISSURE AND ABSCESS IN THE ANUS By: chenven

April 19 2013
I am following this forum since i got a complete cure for my symptom seems like cyst at inner thigh.

I took silicea 6x & Arnica montana 30c .

I must be grateful for this wonderful forum and advise given by these experts. While i approached the hospitals every doctor said it needs to be operated. But , by God's grace i got the opportunity to come across this wonderful forum. Thank you for everyone whose contributions are of immense help to the common people & like me.

Thanks a Lot !!!

Chen

Re:TREATMENT OF FISTULA, FISSURE AND ABSCESS IN THE ANUS By: ravians

April 21 2013
I have anal fissures may be 2 or 3. I usually use aloe 1m or 200 that usually clear the problem but now I have been suffering from it from last 2 months. I took nitric acid 1m last week. now my symptoms r . sphincter v much spasm. burning, pressure feeling after stool n after hot water ditz bath but after ad sitz bath it usually goes off in an hour. after sitz bath I feel burning in the region from anus to scrotum . I m amazed y so ? can u please tell me. My tongue is slightly white from start to end specially slightly thickly quoted from the back in the centre and I usually p heartburn at night before going to bed .my stools are though healthy but for me it should be soft so that it can easily pass without hurting my fissure. I am taking plenty of water consuming a lot of fibre diet but still my stools r not very soft.
before taking nitric acid these symptoms were quite worse and I had to take painkiller but now after a week of taking nitric acid I don't have to take pain killer because these symptoms usually subside after 3 hours but during that. I have to lie down . today I have taken a aloe 200. I will be very thankful to you if you can suggest me that weather I should continue with your therapy.

Sri Lanka

April 24 2013
Ravians

Joepathy for the treatment of Fistula, Fissure and Abscess of the Anus.

I shall copy the therapy I have pioneered and prescribed to patients who suffer from FISTULA, FISSURE AND ABSCESS of the Anus. The majority of those who have used my therapy aka "Joepathy" have confirmed that they have benefitted from this therapy and many have confirmed that they have been cured.

I shall note the Remedies prescribed below:

Arnica 30c in the Wet dose a capful of the bottle taken thrice daily to increase the flow of blood in the body which in turn will help to rebuild the tissue.
Silicea 6x Dose 2 tablets taken twice daily to expel the pus from the lesion.
Nat Phos 6x Dose 2 tablets taken twice daily after meals to soften the stools.
Ferr Phos 6x Dose 2 tablets taken twice daily to improve the quality of the blood to help heal the lesion.
Antibiotic Ointment like Polyfax or equivalent which is used internally on the tip of a gloved finger inserted into the anus after every bowel movement to keep the bacterial count as low as possible in the lesion.

Do not use toilet paper after a BM. Use a Hand Spray device instead available at Wal Mart which is a DIY fitting.
No Alcohol, Red meat, Coffee and Sausages, Ham and Bacon as they are loaded with Saltpeter. No canned beverages like Coke. Do not eat hot (Chillie hot) food if you live in India.
Drink at least 3 ltrs water daily and exercise moderately.

STOP ALL DRUGS YOU ARE TAKING TODAY.

The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:

Order the remedy in a 5ml bottle in the Liquid Dilution in Alcohol.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake it hard to produce bubbles. This is homeopathic succussion and must be done every time before a capful of the bottle which is the dose is taken as directed.

Report progress weekly or more often as necessary.

Re:TREATMENT OF FISTULA, FISSURE AND ABSCESS IN THE ANUS By: Raunak
usa

May 4 2013
Hi Joe,
Firstly I want to congratulate you for curing people with FISTULA, FISSURE AND ABSCESS IN THE ANUS with nearly 100% success rate. Truly appreciate the noble work you are doing.

Now about my problem :
I am 33 yrs male currently based out of USA. I have fistula opening near the Anus, the opening is very small and very rarely the discharge in light yellow liquid happens through that, however over the past few years there has been an another opening developed right below my scortum (in the perineal region) which secreates very sticky watery discharge every now and then. The mouth of it generally remained normal and no pain. However in the past few days the mouth of this opening became very sore, red in color and caused utmost discomfort in day to day activities. i also noticed light yellow color pus oozing with small amount of blood. I have not been taking any medicines so far however focus on strict diet and exercise i have been cleaning with wet warm towel and taking warm sit baths. But now it appears I will have to start some medication.

Please help with your advise about the medicines I should order here in the USA.

Thanks much,
Raunak

Sri Lanka

May 8 2013
Raunak

Please read my post of April 24 immediately above yours for the full prescription to help cure your Fistula

You seem to have read my therapy entitled:

"Joepathy for the treatment of Fistula, Fissure and Abscess of the Anus."

In your case it is best that you consult a surgeon to diagnose your problem which I cannot do on this website as it is essential to identify which of the 3 ailments listed above, affects you. After you have done so I can be more specific in prescribing the therapy that will help you.

Re:TREATMENT OF FISTULA, FISSURE AND ABSCESS IN THE ANUS By: Raunak
usa

May 8 2013
Thanks Joe,
Will revert with more specific diagnosis through a local surgeon.

Raunak.

Re:TREATMENT OF FISTULA, FISSURE AND ABSCESS IN THE ANUS By: Max Pain
uk

May 14 2013
hi Joe
last tuesday i went to pass my stools as i have always been a frequent toilet user in the morning all my life,the next day i found a small lump on the outside wall next to my anus,gradually it started to swell and my first thought that it was a burst vein under my skin.i took pain killers because it started to hurt and on the friday when it was the size of a tennis ball i decided to go to my doctors,he gave me antibiotic (called co-amoxiclav 500/125mg tablets) to be taken 3 times a day which i am taking as prescribed
The problem is it did not say nothing about taking alcohol, as it was my sons 18th on the saturday (trust me to get this prior to my lads birthday) anyway i was still taking the medication and i believe it has enlarged and there is a abscess around it now,in the last couple of days it has somewhat gone down but its tneder and pretty firm, as i hate surgery and there is no lesion for the pus to drain. i have the arnica 30c,silicea 6x,nat phos but i will not use them if there is nowhere for the pus to drain
please advise as the username says Max Pain is what i am in
many thanks
Max

Sri Lanka

May 15 2013
Max Pain

You are advised to follow the therapy I have prescribed for Fistula, Fissure and Abscess which you have read on this page and also use the Antibiotic Ointment on your lesion to keep the bacterial count as low as is possible to enable it to heal.

Report your response in a week and STOP ALCOHOL as this makes a bad situation infinitely worse.

Re:TREATMENT OF FISTULA, FISSURE AND ABSCESS IN THE ANUS By: Max Pain
uk

May 15 2013
HI Joe,

have stopped alcohol completely,
and at the time of my first message to you was in lots of pain but during the late evening while watching tv i thought i had wet myself,as it was it had burst and the pain was gone.so going to keep with your prescribed course until i heal and will get back to in a week

many thanks

Re:TREATMENT OF FISTULA, FISSURE AND ABSCESS IN THE ANUS By: chaparra88
MEXICO

August 30 2013
HI JOE

Im 39 years old, i have an abcess with no drain. The first time was 10 months ago, and i got it removed by the surgeon 5 month ago At that time i had an ultrasound and there was no fistulla visible. After I was feeling very good, but sudenly it came back again 1 month ago. Some times it gets bigger and smaller. i started your joepathy 1 week ago with this:

silicea 6c
ferr phos 6c
arnica 30 c
Neosporin oinment

I didnt find the Nat Phos

When i started the therapy last week i was feeling like 11 month before, just great.

Some times i feel im getting better, yesterday i was feeling good with almost feeling anything with my hand, but today suddenly the tittle abcess ball came back again. Even if the abcess changes its size i always feel like something in my buttom when i sit down, like something bodering some nerves, maybe the sciatic, because i feel like tired in my buttom.

The only thing I dont do is the neosponin oinment after going tho the wc. i have been using it only once daily.

I'll apreciate any recomendations.

Re:TREATMENT OF FISTULA, FISSURE AND ABSCESS IN THE ANUS By: chaparra88
MEXICO

August 30 2013
HI JOE

Im 39 years old, i have an abcess with no drain. The first time was 10 months ago, and i got it removed by the surgeon 5 month ago At that time i had an ultrasound and there was no fistulla visible. After I was feeling very good, but sudenly it came back again 1 month ago. Some times it gets bigger and smaller. i started your joepathy 1 week ago with this:

silicea 6c
ferr phos 6c
arnica 30 c
Neosporin oinment

I didnt find the Nat Phos

When i started the therapy last week i was feeling like 11 month before, just great.

Some times i feel im getting better, yesterday i was feeling good with almost feeling anything with my hand, but today suddenly the tittle abcess ball came back again. Even if the abcess changes its size i always feel like something in my buttom when i sit down, like something bodering some nerves, maybe the sciatic, because i feel like tired in my buttom.

The only thing I dont do is the neosponin oinment after going tho the wc. i have been using it only once daily.

I'll apreciate any recomendations.

Sri Lanka

September 2 2013
If you wish to be CURED of your Abscess you must follow the intructions I have given in detail above on this thread.

I see that you have not used Nat Phos 6x and your problem is due to your not using it.

Re:TREATMENT OF FISTULA, FISSURE AND ABSCESS IN THE ANUS By: paininthe
USA

September 5 2013
Hello,
I'm looking for some natural options for what has yet to be properly diagnosed... I appreciate your time.
I think it's safe to say I have a anal abscess... unsure if fistula... My background....

I am a 39yr old female, no children. I have hemorrhoids and fissure for 15+years - they are not a problem right now and I have control over these with food and natural care.

2 years ago I had a small anal abscess just outside opening... My ObGyn looked at it and prescribed antibiotics which worked until...

late April 2013 I have what appears to be a small abscess in the same spot. pus almost daily (not always after BM). some fresh red blood not quite daily (not always after BM). no noticeable odor. Mild discomfort and rectal aching. occasional sitz baths, keeping area clean w/ witch hazel, and polybacitracin ointment after bowel movements. bowel movements do not seem to trouble the area, eliminations are not constipated.

7/23/13 I was concerned about the pus and went to clinic for rectal exam (dr said "nothing alarming, no need to cut") prescribed 2 weeks oral and anal antibiotics which resulted in little to no change in condition.

8/26/13 went to clinic for follow up and dr couldn't confirm fistula - he didn't even see the abscess - I had to point it out to him!
so he wants to schedule an exam under sedation for possible fistula repair, fistulotomy, possible seton. (I am not ok with this idea). I could wake up with minimal surgical cuts or wake to find I face weeks and weeks to heal and possible recurring surgeries. no thank you.

8/30/13 started a different antibiotic prescribed by ObGyn
pus seems to have ceased in the last few days. currently have a dull ache. The prescription is gone in the morning and other than not seeing pus I'm uncomfortable back there and nervous about the surgical suggestion and would like further options that are healthy and natural.

I bought a juicer 6 days ago and have been using it. I'm having a difficult time finding info to help encourage naturally healing of anal abscess or fistula through holistic remedies and/or food. what should I be eating or not eating too?

I'm not sure if I should follow your suggestions I've read here from start to finish or if I'm further along and should start differently since the abscess isn't draining right now? it's barely swollen but I feel aching behind it and I would like help. I am deeply nervous and sad about it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for reading.

edit
I called the natural food store and will be picking up Arnica 30c pellets (no one local has liquid - I will order online) Nat phos 6x and they say they have Silicea 8x (not 6x) should I proceed with all of these? thank you!

Re:TREATMENT OF FISTULA, FISSURE AND ABSCESS IN THE ANUS By: Dheeraj

September 13 2013
I had a sudden abscess in my anus last year during the month of november. Intitailly i had constipation problem but i even though i was hydrating myself with coconut water , butter milk and water i could not avail that much of use and finally the pus secretion started along with light diarrhea symptoms. I then went with alopathy medication but it could only offer symptomatic treatment to my issues, however a sitz bath comforted me but still soiling of clothes and in fact pus used to seep out of my clothes. Finally i have underwent operation for ischiorectal abscess during January this year. However the pus formation still continues and my first fear is that will the issue re-surface and now in desperate requirement as i am going to get Engaged soon, will like to have your consultation. My age is 26 years and my height is 6 foot and present weight is 91 kgs. Hope the medication suits me and where the same can be purchased in India.My doctor says that i will have to be careful as he can't say whether it will end up in fistula or not as of now there is no communication to outside. the abscess as of now has been slit opened , cleansed, however i understand that with each stool passage chances of the abscess getting infected are increasing. so please suggest . . .

Re:TREATMENT OF FISTULA, FISSURE AND ABSCESS IN THE ANUS By: jack1981

February 8 2014
1. Age/Sex/Country/Climate:
32/F/India

2. Current complain - from how long:
Anal Fissure for last 3 month and I am also nursing mother. My child is 4.5month old.

3. Current medicine you are taking:
Hemamlis 30

4. Sign & Symptom of disease:
bleeding with every stool with lot of pain.

5. Breif medical history:
Blood clotting time is higher due to TTP(Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura) caught in 2006 but treated successfully and no relapse till yet

6. Family Back Ground:

7. Education and Nature of Profession of Patient:
Post Graduate

8. Desires and aversion of food:
Like spicy and junk food

9. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry..etc.:

10. What makes it worse and what makes it better:

11. Thirst/Tongue/diabetic...:
No diabetc

Sri Lanka

February 11 2014
I do not visit this Forum daily as I used to do in the past as I have my own website to look after. If I do not respond to a post on this Forum you can contact me on:

www.joedelivera.com

I shall copy the therapy I have pioneered and prescribed to patients who suffer from FISTULA, FISSURE AND ABSCESS of the Anus. The majority of those who have used my therapy aka "Joepathy" have confirmed that they have benefitted from this therapy and many have confirmed that they have been cured.

I shall note the Remedies prescribed below:

Arnica 30c in the Wet dose a capful of the bottle taken thrice daily to increase the flow of blood in the body which in turn will help to rebuild the tissue.
Silicea 6x Dose 2 tablets taken twice daily to expel the pus from the lesion.
Nat Phos 6x Dose 2 tablets taken twice daily after meals to soften the stools.
Ferr Phos 6x Dose 2 tablets taken twice daily to improve the quality of the blood to help heal the lesion.
Antibiotic Ointment like Polyfax or equivalent which is used internally on the tip of a gloved finger inserted into the anus after every bowel movement to keep the bacterial count as low as possible in the lesion.

Do not use toilet paper after a BM. Use a Hand Spray device instead available at Wal Mart which is a DIY fitting.
No Alcohol, Red meat, Coffee and Sausages, Ham and Bacon as they are loaded with Saltpeter. No canned beverages like Coke. Do not eat hot (Chillie hot) food if you live in India.
Drink at least 3 ltrs water daily and exercise moderately.

STOP ALL DRUGS YOU ARE TAKING TODAY.

The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:

Order the remedy in a 5ml bottle in the Liquid Dilution in Alcohol.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake it hard to produce bubbles. This is homeopathic succussion and must be done every time before a capful of the bottle which is the dose is taken as directed.

Report progress weekly or more often as necessary.

Re:TREATMENT OF FISTULA in ANUS By: ripudahan

May 22 2014
dear sir Joe
I have 2-3 pimple like growth on top of anus point ..I saw it in november2014
my allopathic doctor suggested me for operation ..but I started your prescribed medicine since 1-2 weeks.with variation of dose ...
silicea 6x ..6 tab twice daily
Nat phos 6x......2tab twice daily
ferrum phos 6x....2tab twice daily
arnica 30..one drop thrice ..

can you suggest me any variation in doses ..sir I could not get spring water for wet dose of arnica one..please help..my fistula have no pus no blood only itching sometimes...please reply

Sri Lanka

May 23 2014
The therapy I have prescribed in the post immediately above yours has been used by many thousands of unknown patients throughout the world some of whom have confirmed that they were CURED of their never ending Anal problems after using my therapy.

You stated:
"I started your prescribed medicine since 1-2 weeks.with variation of dose ...
Nat phos 6x......2tab twice daily
ferrum phos 6x....2tab twice daily
arnica 30..one drop thrice ..

Is there any reason for your deviating from the therapy I have prescribed which has been used by many unknown thousands of patients some of whom have confirmed their cure from a never ending serious of surgical adventures which they were forced to endure over many years?

I have prescribed my therapy and if you choose to use your own version, you will have only yourself to blame for any problems that you seem to be having today.
t
I note that you are taking

Silicea 6x is a deep acting remedy and you may discover that this overdose can cause other serious side effects.

If spring water is not available, you may use tap water which is boiled and cooled.

Re:TREATMENT OF FISTULA, FISSURE AND ABSCESS IN THE ANUS By: ripudahan

May 23 2014
dear sir Joe
thank you very much for replying me ...I have deep faith in your prescribed therepy .I was taking 6tab twice of silicea 6x as it was suggested by an MD homoepath doctor .but now I would strictly follow you .I am continuously following your posts ... instead of arnica 30c ..I got arnica mont.30 please tell if there is any difference ..if it that what you prescribed then should I use it to make wet dose with boiled then cooled water ..sir fistula in my case are two or three small pimple like growth on outer point of anus having no blood no pus only itching sometimes ..sir I promise that I would follow what you suggest me and let youknow about every improvment every week ..sir please help me and save me from surgery ....and other complications

Page 13 of 14
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 13 of 14
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.