Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

bacillinum 200
Started by: lajaw at October 19 2007

Replies: 5 & Views: 6116    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

bacillinum 200 By: lajaw
Lower Alabama

October 19 2007
I've seen and had recommendations for bacillinum 200. But here in the US, we can't get it without a prescription. Is there anywhere that we might order and have it shipped in?
Why do we have to have a prescription for a homeopathic remedy?

Re: bacillinum 200 By: Achandra
U.S.A.

October 19 2007
Bacillinum or any other nosode is not sold in USA. You must order it from UK or other countries. Or ask your prescriber to suggest you different remedy.

A. Chandra

Re: bacillinum 200 By: Kencynogloome
Belarus

October 23 2007
Can this be made at home?

Camping

Re: bacillinum 200 By: gavinimurthy

October 24 2007
No. It is made from a Maceration of a Typical Tuberculous Lung. You can't do it at home.

Murthy

Re: bacillinum 200 By: Pat2006M

October 24 2007
I have ordered nosodes from National Homeotherapeutic Products before without a prescription. I purchased a remedy kit from this company also. The nosodes they sell to the general public without a prescription are not made from the raw material. So that is why no one needs a prescription.

I don't recall the terminology for these sort of remedies that are made using machines and not the raw material.

You can call them and ask them.

I've used several of their remedies that are not made with raw material and they work great.

I may start a new post later after I find the terminology for these type of remedies.

http://celletech.com/contact.jsp

Re: bacillinum 200 By: Pat2006M

October 24 2007
I have ordered nosodes from National Homeotherapeutic Products before without a prescription. I purchased a remedy kit from this company also. The nosodes they sell to the general public without a prescription are not made from the raw material. So that is why no one needs a prescription.

I don't recall the terminology for these sort of remedies that are made using machines and not the raw material.

You can call them and ask them.

I've used several of their remedies that are not made with raw material and they work great.

I may start a new post later after I find the terminology for these type of remedies.

http://celletech.com/contact.jsp

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.