Locations of visitors to this page

Rudraksha beads for Hypertension and heart ailments
Started by: girilal at September 16 2007

Replies: 19 & Views: 15001    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Rudraksha beads for Hypertension and heart ailments By: girilal
New Jersey USA

September 16 2007

Click picture for many more pictures

Rudraksha beads can be tried for heart ailment, hypertension and fevers.

Take about 2 beads and made sure that these are unpolished. Or remove polish by rubbing the beads. Soak the beads for about 3 days and then crush them and leave them in water for 2 weeks in referegerator or in some liquor. You can start taking a spoonful of that liquid as the seeds crushed beads are poured in the liquid.

To some people it is proved to be very effective remedy in heart ailments and enlarged prostrate.

Rudraksha bead contains Gold, Platinum and many other rare-earth elements but it is slow acting so keep taking the medicine for about 3 weeks before concluding the benifits.

girilal

Re: Rudraksha beads for Hypertension and heart ailments By: girilal
New Jersey USA

September 16 2007
Don't forget to shake the mixture very well during making it and before and after the use. Only then one can say it has the homeopathy effect of potentizing.

girilal

Re: Rudraksha beads for Hypertension and heart ailments By: Thill

September 16 2007
Dear girilal

An another new invention? You always invent new remedies. Never heard that Rudraksha beads can be used to relieve heart troubles. Only seen Hindus wear around their neck, like one shown in this image, they call it "Rusraksha malai", a secret religious symbol.

Is their any story behind this finding?

Thillai

Re: Rudraksha beads for Hypertension and heart ailments By: VAISHDW2
Akron, Oh, USa

September 16 2007
Please let us know the number of doses and how many days it has to be taken. Will it interfere with the other homeopathic/allopathic medicines ? Also will it work for high BP? Also do we need to take any precautions while taking it ?

If you have cases to inform where it has benefitted it would really help.

New Jersey USA

September 17 2007
I spent this May and June in a small mountain town called Ukhimuth. It is in Kedarnath Valley in Uttranchal. I spent lots of time in remote himalayas but this time I hit the jack-pot. People in that small town were all herbal wizards. Amusing thing was in the bottom of valley there was a Ayurveda Pharmacy college operated by Kedarnath-Badrinath-Mandir Simiti. Town folks gave me the information about Rudraksh's medicinal properties.

I spoke with many people who vouched about Rudraksh's use in blood pressure and hypertension. I haven't used it so far but yes - I studied a lot about Rudraksh. It only grows in the soils rich in Gold and other rare earth elements. In India it mostly comes from Indonesia. There people laugh at it and say -- "Why this nogood thing is used in India as necklaces etc". Unripe beads has bluish tint because of Gold compounds.

Soak the beads for few days and then when they are soft, crush them and make pulp. Don't discard the water but use it to make solution. Make sure the beads are not polished otherwise harmful effects of polish may be present in the solution. Store the solution in referegerator and take a sip of the water a couple of times a day.

girilal

Re: Rudraksha beads for Hypertension and heart ailments By: VAISHDW2
Akron, Oh, USa

September 17 2007
Thanks for responding. Just one quick question. Do we crush the beads and take the water with the crushed beads in it or throw away the pulp and just sip the water. Thanks.

Re: Rudraksha beads for Hypertension and heart ailments By: Thill

September 18 2007
Hi girilal

Very interesting. There are many medical mysteries, unknow to the outside world, present in and aroud Himalaya regions. You took the trouble to bring forward it into this forum. You deserve all the credits.

I thing it's worth trying it out. The trouble is finding the right, and matured Rudraksha beads.

Thillai

Re: Rudraksha beads for Hypertension and heart ailments By: shuddha

September 18 2007
This is a great information. But this can rather be called as restating the existing truth, which, of course, is not known to many. The basic requirement for spiritual progress is patience, cool headedness which we can translate into present day terminology as correct BP. This was known to our ancestors, who lived thousands of years back. They wore Rudhraksha as a single bead or as a necklace with several of them. I am not sure whether crushing rudraksha is needed, but rudhraksha's contact with the body over a period of time was quite sufficient to produce this result.

In the ancient days, it was used as a symbol of celebacy. It would be cheap to think that a bead in the chest of a male would prevent and remaind him not to hug a female. It was also believed to enhance the potency of the wearing individual. Further more, they thought that such a male can give birth to an intelligent child, whose attitude would be noble.

But there are many rudrakshas. There is one with only one face, some with five face (face means divisions naturally created on these bead by their growth), and some with eight etc... Each is supposed to give different effect on the person wearing them. They are also believed to prevent diabetis and tumors. You have written scriptures for these informations, in India.

Girilal, What about "Sanku" Flower ? This is supposed to have a grandier effect on the house they are grown. Some companies in Ayurveda have marketed drugs prepared from Sanku flower. They advertise it for increasing the intelligence of children. There again, there is a full white one and the other with blue tinge on white back side. Both are believed to be very useful for increasing the IQ. I do not know the exact botonical name for these flowers. These are grown even in my own house at Chennai, India.

But scripts say that these do not directly increase the IQ by eating the flowers in some form. They have to grown at home and the air breezing through them should fall on the people at home.

By the way, Please tell me which type of Rudraksha gave the effect you described here ?
Shuddha

New Jersey USA

September 19 2007
Shuddha: I don't know what is Sanku Flower, neither I was able to find it on google. You can tell us more about it or if you have any picture, please attach it here or put the url.

VAISHDW2: Rudraksh is very hard and heavier than water so in water they go to bottom. That's why you can just put the whole water in the blender and grind up the mixture. You must soak the beads in the water for at least a weeks to soften it up. Even then you must beat them up on some rock and add the pulp to the same water they were soaked in because that water has some character too.

Folk people at Ukhamuth use to soak the beads in water for several days and then they rub the bead on a clean piece of rock and wash that rock in the water and drink it daily. You can do that too but it may be missing the potentizing magic.

girilal

Re: Rudraksha beads for Hypertension and heart ailments By: shuddha

September 19 2007
Thank you very much for the reply. I shall take the picture of the Sanku flower (the name so described because it resembles conch, which is called shanku in Tamil and Sanskrit) and upload it in this forum at the earliest possibility.

Shuddha

Re: Rudraksha beads for Hypertension and heart ailments By: MAX VARMA
New Delhi and Vancouver

October 10 2007
Dear Girilal,
That is a wonderful pc of information.
No wonder Rudraksh is worshipped by the Hindus.
Best wishes
Pankaj Varma

There is only one religion....called mankind.
There is only one law....the law of Karma
There is only one God....He is everywhere and with everyone and knows everything.

Re: Rudraksha beads for Hypertension and heart ailments By: garcot
Bangalore

October 24 2007
Hi !

Rudrakasha has a special physical property. It exhibits diamagnetic property and hence can be used for both low bp or high bp. It brings the bp back to normal. I have seen it bringing bp back to normal within hours. I have had excellent results with myself and my father and a few others in our family.

Though I haven't asked people to use it for bipolar mental disorders ( a torturing experience), it is expected to do magic.

Well as far as getting the real Rudraksh, is a problem in India, we can get the genuine ones in Nepal.

I have just used as a necklace and ensure I wear it at the time of bathing. But as Girilal said, potentizing ( upto 6x ) should give better results. A "group proving" would confirm its efficacy at higer potencies. I have also used " Vasanta kusmakar rus " which has gold in it which calms down and rejuvenates the body and also brings down the bp levels in the body.

Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Re: Rudraksha beads for Hypertension and heart ailments By: Jayashree
Calcutta, India

November 13 2007
Dear Girilal,
I have found that soaking the rudraksha beads overnight in water and drinking the water on an empty stomach is just as helpful. The container should be made of glass or silver. Just a few ounces of filtered water will do.
please see the site http://aryabhatt.com/rudraksha/Rudraksha_about.asp for all sorts of info about it.

Jayashree Kanoi

Re: Rudraksha beads for Hypertension and heart ailments By: Skylinem

February 23 2008
Where can I obtain these beads?

Re: Rudraksha beads for Hypertension and heart ailments By: MAX VARMA
New Delhi and Vancouver

February 23 2008
There are online sellers.
go to Google and type Rudraksha.

I also wear a Rudraksha mala as a necklace and find its impact useful.

Pankaj Varma

There is only one religion....called mankind.
There is only one law....the law of Karma
There is only one God....He is everywhere and with everyone and knows everything.

Re: Rudraksha beads for Hypertension and heart ailments By: udaya kumar
--

February 23 2008
Shankhu Pushpam (Shankhu Flower) (Clitoria Terneta Linn) (Leguminose family)

In Ayurveda sees this flower as having medicinal value in increasing memory power, intelligence and grasping power. Roots and flowers are used for medicines. Starch, Tanin and resin are contained in it. Other names: Deva kusuma(Sanskrit), Aparajitha(Bengali), Kuruvilai (Tamil), Dintan (telugu), Conch flower (English),Khajin, Khagin (Hindi).

With Brahmi it is used for Insanity and other mental derangements.
Roots with butter used for increasing intelligence.
Used also in epilepsy.
Used also for sexual rejuvenation.
White Shankhu flower is used for leucoderma
Blue Shankhu flower in honey three four times a day is good for uterine haemorrage.
White Shnakhu flower is said to have the power to relieve serpent poison.

RUDRAKHSHA(Elaeocarpus sphaericus) (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) (ROSERY NUT)

Grown in India : Assam, Behar, Bengal, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Himalayas and foothills.

Other countries: Nepal, Burma, Malaya, Indonesia, Bengladesh, New Zealand, Australia, New Guinea.

1 to 21 faces.

Alkhaloids in Rudraksha Tree:

1. Aloeleo Carpilin
2. Elaeo Carpidine
3. Elaeo Carpitine
4. Elaeo Carpine
5. Isoelaeocarpiline
6. Isoeoae Carpine
7. Pseudoeloea Alloelaeo Carpiline

The alkhaloids have capacity to destroy all the three doshas of Kapha, Pitha and Vata.

The most important quality of Rudrakhsha is its capacity to retain electromagnetic energies. The colour of Rudrakhsha is perhaps the clue. It is ferrous in hue and most important of the electro/ magnet conductors is Iron.. The Single face, three, five and Seven faces are said to have paramagnetic properties while two and four faced one possess diamagnetic properties and six, eight, nine, ten to fourteen have ferro magnetic properties. Their specific gravity varies from 1.2 to 1.6 and weight varies according to the contents of these magnetic forces in them. We should remember here the homeo medicines electricitas and magnetis poli ambo.. With its capacity to retain electrical impulses, it is absolutely clear that there can be no other better medicine than wearing a Rudrakhsha Mala as a pace maker which will control the rhythm and pace of the heart. The beautiful part is that the Rudrakhsha can not only retain electricity and magnetic energy in it but knows how to impart it slowly and as per requirement according to the property of the subject to which it relates itself or come in contact. This would answer many of the mysteries attached with Rudrakhsha how each mukha rudrakhsha has varying degree of capacity to change human beings into varying states of mental and physical health, thought, mind, prosperity, action and the like by controlling the rhythm of the heart and thereby the brain impulses and consequently all activities of the brain and commanded by the brain. With the right amount of blood flow to brain and impulses carried with it, it is likely that the brain opens up all its chambers for use and thereby the subject is endowed with the wisdom that a man of saintly disposition possesses. Giri’s recipe is towards this end and therefore no wonder the blood pressure is lowered, which is only a first step in the ladder of innumerable miraculous potentials of Rudrakhsha. This capacity is at its highest in the bigger variety of Rudrakhsha and therefore their bio medical implications.

The most least understood by science , system in our body anatomy is the endocrine glands. These are basically the energy centres and usually equated by many as equivalent to the Shadhadharas ( Chakras). Whether it be so or not, the area of main function of Rudrakhsha when they are worn are in harmonizing the functions of the endocrine glands. The different mukhas (faced Rudrakhshas) interact at varying degrees with different endorcrine glands and with varying results. This also physiologically speaking resonate the reasons for using Rudrakhsha on different parts of the body which I shall specify later.

There are many references in Shree Shivapuranam, Devi Bhagvatam, Balopanishad and other ancient books. Too many myths and mythology are related to its origin and use. Single faced rudrakhsha is said to be Rudra Incarnation. Shiva Puranam prescribes 101,50 or 32 rudrakhshas to be worn on neck. It is worn in different parts from waist to vertex, reminds that endocrine glands are situated only on these parts. It is also worn in lower parts of the body which are considered as abode of element of earth, though Brahma dwells in the foot, where by touching the foot as tradition seems to have evolved from paying ebullition to Brahma in the feet. Spiritually speaking it must be an adoration for Brahma the beginning while it adores the Rudra(at Anjana Chakra), Vishnu(at waist and heart region) and Sadshiva and Ishwara the most around the neck and upwards. Perhaps the mythology Rudra Akhsha or the tears of lord Rudra when fell on earth gave rise to the evolution of the tree of Rudrakhsha is answer to this riddle spiritually, while anatomically it is worn around the marmas which are hundreds in number and I shall relate later, while synergically speaking about marmas/ endocrine / major/minor/sub minor charkas there are three hundred major/minor charkas and 237 minor minor charkas which are energy centres and which are touched by the Rudrakhsha worn on various parts of the body and is in constant communion.

The relations of Rudrakhsha with the planets and their influence on the human beings who wear Rudrakhsha have been a matter of reference is many astrological books. Sun is said to rule Single faced Rudrakhsha, two for moon and three for mars, four for Mercury, five for Jupitar, Six for Venus and Seven for Saturn. This would by turn be applicable for all 27 stars of the Astrology. And the qualities associated with the planet will rule the wearer. Like Mercury for education. Four faced therefore should be worn for increasing the memory or education and good for students and children etc. It could also be according to the month in which born or the Rasi/Koor in which he was born and Rudrakshas are worn for prosperity :
March 15 to April 14 - 3 & 5 faces
April 15 to May 14 4 & 7
May 15 to June 14 4 & 6
June 15 to July 14 3 & 2
July 15 to Aug 14 12- 3
Aug 15 to Sep 14 4-6
Sep 15 to Oct 14 6-7
Oct 15 to Nov 14 5-2
Nov 15 to Dec 14 5-12
Dec 15 to Jan 14 6-7
Jan 15 to Feb 14 6-7
Feb 15 to Mar 14 5-3

Rudraksha can also be worn for professional benefits :

Children - 4 face ; businessmen -5, 7; doctors – 1 face; Rulers -12 face; Judges -11 face; heart patients – 5 face; brain development 465 in that order on neck; philosophers; scientists, writers – 4 face; Industrialists and Manager -6 face; lovers -13 face; like that….

For believers, there are Mantras and Sanctities and Gods and Saints attached to each Rudraksha and has to be born after purification and the like ceremonies.

--

Re: Rudraksha beads for Hypertension and heart ailments By: muruganrsa

February 23 2008
Girilal..you are great...our elders do everything with a hidden scientific backup. Rudraksha is one among them. My sister, who is yet to conceive, was recently advised by some one to put Rudraksha in water over night and drink it in the morning. Unfortunately, we are unable to get the real unpolished one.

Thank you Udaya Kumar for providing the scientific backup...

Re: Rudraksha beads for Hypertension and heart ailments By: udaya kumar
--

February 23 2008
For those who do not conceive the prescribed Rudraksha for the couple are 3 faced and 2 faced. Make sure that if at all you want them to drink the water, you put 3faced or 2 faced rudraksha so that the virbrations are in consonance.

--

Re:Rudraksha beads for Hypertension and heart ailments By: siska
UK

March 22 2015
Hello
Just found this old post here Smile

I would like to ask advice on buying this beads? What shall I check?

I will be visiting family in B'lore this summer so advice from Garcot would much appreciated Smile

Re:Rudraksha beads for Hypertension and heart ailments By: siska
UK

March 22 2015
Hello
Just found this old post here Smile

I would like to ask advice on buying this beads? What shall I check?

I will be visiting family in B'lore this summer so advice from Garcot would much appreciated Smile

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.