Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Wrinkles and Dark circle under eyes
Started by: om at March 8 2007

Replies: 14 & Views: 6498    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Wrinkles and Dark circle under eyes By: om

March 8 2007
Hello Everyone,
Is there anything which can be taken to slow down the process or to make it better for wrinkles on the face and dark circles under the eyes.
Dark circles I believe are heredity.
Thanks again.

Re: Wrinkles and Dark circle under eyes By: girilal
New Jersey USA

March 13 2007
If you have any other problem ie. digestive etc. it must be taken care or rather whole must be evaluated.

But you can try these two circulation remedies. Arnica 6 at bedtime and Belladonna 6 at morning for atleast 3 weeks.

And a weekly dose of Phosphorus 30 and Lycopdium but both at different days.

girilal

Re: Wrinkles and Dark circle under eyes By: om

March 13 2007
Goodmorning,
I do have some gas problem which showed up out of the blue one day few months back and i have tried to cut out any thing which might be responsible but nothing helps, Im quiet reponsible eater and do work out yoga/cardio.
My dark circles have been with me forever.....and wrinkles hmmmm i guess its ageing process. But I did read on one of the other homeopathy forum that eye cream and stuff doesnt work it need to be taken care of from the inside.
Im taking arnica 30c in wet dose (its on the other forum about alcohlism) and avena sativa right now. I will wait to start on this.
But would you give me potency and how long or is it forever.
Thanks

Re: Wrinkles and Dark circle under eyes By: girilal
New Jersey USA

March 14 2007
In this case try Lycopodium 30 one dose at each alternate day for 2 weeks.

girilal

Re: Wrinkles and Dark circle under eyes By: MAX VARMA
New Delhi and Vancouver

April 15 2007
Try China 30 three times a day.
after one week ...make it 2 times a day.

Pankaj Varma

There is only one religion....called mankind.
There is only one law....the law of Karma
There is only one God....He is everywhere and with everyone and knows everything.

April 18 2007
Goodmorning Max,
China 30, is it for digestive issue (gas as mentioned above) or for under eye circle and wrinkles?
Thanks

Re: Wrinkles and Dark circle under eyes By: Dr.Haran ch malaker
Asia

April 24 2007
Dear patient you please take phosphorus 200 4pills at morning and Baryta carb 200 4 pills in the night half an hour before meal and continue upto 2 weeks and report back.Thank you

I like to exchange views over homeopathy as well as to get help from learned doctors of this forum.My motto is to help the distress.

Re: Wrinkles and Dark circle under eyes By: sajjadakram

April 24 2007
For discussion only.

1 1234 1 FACE - WRINKLED 53
2 1234 1 FACE - DISCOLORATION - dark - Eyes; circles under 11

psor. sep. taosc. calc. abrot. ars. fl-ac. hell. lyc. pulx.
2/3 2/3 2/2 1/3 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2
The first two medicines covers the set of symptoms.After taking the full case the entire picture may change.

April 24 2007
Hi Mr Sajjad Akram,
Can you please explain or give me the name of 2 medicines you spoke of in your abouve post.
How much
and for how long.
Thanks

April 25 2007
The first one is PSORINUM and the second one is SEPIA.

sajjad.

April 25 2007
Causation also changes the remedy.If it is due to weakness then china is the best.

sajjad.

May 14 2007
Hi,
What does Causation means ?
Thanks

Re:Wrinkles and Dark circle under eyes By: franks114
California

July 25 2016
If you have dark eyelids and wrinkles under eyes then donít worry because with the use of some natural remedies you can get rid of eyelid wrinkles and dark eyelids very easily. You can take adequate sleep and also you can try to apply cold compress on your eyelids to treat dark eyelids. Or if you have droopy eyelids then you can treat them with natural remedies. Try these remedies mentioned at: http://www.eyelidslift.com/blog/wrinkles-eyelids-causes-home-remedies-avoid

Re:Wrinkles and Dark circle under eyes By: silvesta001
SOFITECH55%%

June 27 2017
If you have dark eyelids then donít worry because with the use of some natural remedies you can get rid of eyelid wrinkles and dark eyelids very easily. You can take adequate sleep and also you can try to apply cold compress on your eyelids to treat dark eyelids. Or if you have droopy eyelids then you can treat them with natural remedies. Try these remedies mentioned at:
http://natural-remedies-for-droopy-eyelids.weebly.com

Re:Wrinkles and Dark circle under eyes By: alice123
California

July 11 2017
If you have wrinkles on eyelids then you can try some basic home remedies to treat wrinkles on eyelids. However, there are several causes and symptom of wrinkled eyelids. You can try natural home remedies to treat wrinkles on eyelids. If you are interested to know then you can try visit the below page. I have found some home remedies there.
http://droopingeyelidguide.doodlekit.com/blog/entry/4177367/must-applied-home-remedies-to-treat-wrinkles-on-eyelids

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.