Cell/Biochemic Salts
Bach Flower Remedies
Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Biochemic Salt - Kali Sulph
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Corona Patients respond positively to "Joepathy" using Eupatorium Perfoliatum 200c in the Wet dose.
Started by: Joe De Livera at March 31 2020

Replies: 25 & Views: 1248    Font    Page 1 of 2  Goto page 1, 2  Next          Reply

Corona Patients respond positively to "Joepathy" u By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

March 31 2020
I am copying a post I received a short while ago on my Website <joedelivera.com> which reported that Eupatorium Perfoliatum 200c in the Wet dose helped Corona positive patients.

March 31, 2020 at 9:01 PM (Edit)
THIS IS THE FIRST PERSON TO CONFIRM THAT MY THERAPY HAS HELPED A FAMILY SUFFERING FROM THE CORONA VIRUS

Thank you for reporting the response of many patients who have benefited by using my “Joepathy” (Google) to treat the Corona Virus.

You are the first person to report an improvement in a Corona Positive and I am indeed very happy that you did so.

Please spread the word to all who can benefit by using this simple therapy which can be copied by anyone living in all countries where Homeopathic Remedies are marketed. Please share this vitally important information with the doctors in your city which your IP address indicates is Breda in the Netherlands.

I would appreciate if you will remain in contact with me as your information can make a monumental difference in the treatment of patients suffering from the Corona Virus through the world.

I shall copy below your post on my Website to enable others who visit it to also appreciate the valuable contribution that we can all make worldwide, to annihilate this Virus which has been responsible for thousands of fatalities throughout the world up to today and adding.

I shall be very grateful if you will co-operate with me in saving the lives of many thousands of Corona positive patients throughout the world with Eupatorium Perfoliatum 200c in the Wet dose used as prescribed by me on 31st January 2020.

Copy of your post received by me today 31st March 2020 from:

ek.todorova@gmail.com

“I wrote you for the first time in September/October 2017, looking for help for my father with cancer, for my mother in law and her brain tumor, and my daughter with what seemed to be an asthma. I am writing this message quickly, so please excuse any omissions or mistakes. I have followed and used your therapy for all these years. Since beginning of March my whole family has been drinking Eupatorium Perfoliatum 200c as suggested by you here. I gave a bottle yesterday to a family with confirmed Corona virus. The dad, 50 years old, was starting to develop breathing problems. The mom had been already in the hospital but was sent to recover home as she us young, 30 years old, and was still not critical. They are all doing much better today, after starting on the Eupatorium Perfoliatum. That is amazing. Be blessed for all the amazing work you do for the humanity!!!!”

Please revisit the first Article I made on January 31 2020 on my Website copied below:

“Eupatorium Perfoliatum 200 may succeed in treating the Corona Virus.”
http://www.joedelivera.com/?p=1152

I would like to add that I am over 90 years in age and I treat all patients who seek my assistance with my “Joepathy” (Google) free of charge through my Website. I am not a professional Homeopath

I hope and pray that the medical profession will take notice of this first report of a positive response to my therapy of a confirmed Corona case as this is important to prove that Homeopathy can also help in CURING seemingly impossible cases of disease, in this case the Corona Virus in anyone who follows the simple protocol I have prescribed which can be replicated in almost all countries.

One last thought before I post my response on my Website.

You have used Eupatorium Perfoliatum 200c in the Wet dose and reported that it has helped patients who were Corona positive. I first discovered in 2005 that it cured patients who presented the Cold Virus. I later used it to CURE thousands of patients who presented the Dengue Virus in Sri Lanka and abroad.

It is possible that it may also prove to be effective in CURING AIDS.

I hope and pray it will.

Joe De Livera
Colombo
Sri Lanka.

Re:Corona Patients respond positively to "Joepathy" By: alberto

March 31 2020
Happy to see you.
May G,,,d bless you.

Re:Corona Patients respond positively to "Joepathy" By: udaya kumar
--

March 31 2020
Welcome and quite delighted to see you back Joe.... I am happy to see the contents of your thread on Eupatorium Perfolatum as usual coming
up as possible flag bearer as we have seen its efficacy in dengue and chicken guinea. I am certain bone pains body pains and muscle pain will remain key note symptom for its use in any virus infectoins

--

Re:Corona Patients respond positively to "Joepathy" By: Pat2011

March 31 2020
So very, very happy to see you here, Joe. I've read so many posts on suggested homeopathic remedies for CoronaVirus Covd 2019, and I'm always surprised that your remedy, Eup Perf is not getting enough attention. You're a real pro at treating any type of flu. The world is so blessed to have you around for a long time to help us. I hope you are well. Thank you for posting here. It makes me very happy. Links to posts made on this website are easily picked up by google so I hope a lot of people will be helped with your help. Take care.

Re: Corona Patients respond positively to "Joepathy& By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

March 31 2020
Hi Udaya,

I was hoping and praying that I will succeed to help the world in some manner in the twilight years of my life which I believe you are aware is over 90 years today. I do still go to office daily in an almost Century old Family Business organization which I now share with the youngest of my 3 sons who joined me in 1995 after higher studies in Rochester.

When the Corona Virus was first introduced to the public a few months ago I felt impelled to give 500ml bottles of Spring water which I had medicated with 2 drops of Eupatorium Perfoliatum 200c to all members of my staff as a prophylactic . Their response was very heartening as the majority reported that they had never felt better after taking a dose for a few days. Many confirmed that they do not feel tired as they did at the end of the day.

At that time we in Sri Lanka, did not realise the decimation of lives that is reported from many countries throughout the world including the US and the UK, and it is my fervent hope that they will open their eyes and use EP200c in the Wet dose which I am convinced will serve to reverse the damage that the Corona Virus has caused so far in a few weeks.

I had offered it to the Medical profession here a month ago but they wanted me to provide case studies with double blind tests which I at my age could not provide. I was also expected to provide documentary evidence of my experience in curing patients.

It was just a few hours ago that I received the wonderful news from a patient whom I had helped in the past and lives in Holland, who posted his experience on my Website. He was the first person to confirm that EP200c had worked in some mysterious manner to help cure a family who were Corona positive and I had to post this news first on my Website and on the H&M which you may remember was founded by my friend, Girilal and engineer, whose real name I cannot remember, who requested me to help prescribe my "Joepathy" which you may remember was a term coined by
a coterie of classical Homeopaths to silence me, which they failed to do.

It was then that I established my own Website and I am glad that I did so and am happy that I, at age 90+ am still around to help save patients who are Corona positive.

May I count on you and all other Homeopaths to help save the world by promoting Eupatorium Perfoliatum 200c in the Wet dose to be used in the manner that I formulated in 2005?

I am convinced that it may also be the remedy to CURE Aids but only time will tell.

Warm Regards to all my friends

Joe De Livera

--

March 31 2020
Thank you Joe and I vividly remember 14 long years have passed since this website came into existance. To be precise in June 2006. I joined this forum in September 2006 when words were going around that homeopathy is dying..and my passion for homeopathy lead me here....... Ever since we, Yourself, Girilal (Praveen Wadhwa) Pat, Jayashree, Max Verma, and others had a long journey together... I am too overwhelmed to welcome you back here after such a long silence. Your contributions have ever been appreciated.

I have mentioned in the thread titled Corona a list of medicines. At sl. NO.11 Eupatorium Perfolatum has been listed. If Eupatorium is responding then i would suggest Rhus tox Gelsemium Eupatorium in that order. The reason for my not pinpointing the medicines that were successful in dengue and chicken guinea and other virals that followed is the understanding that Corona virus is mutating in such a way that after entering an individual when it comes out it may have a different form and different symptoms and different vurulance.77 Like first time when I learned about its symptoms it was throat infection dryness dry cough and asthmatic breathing..... then asthmatuc breathing found no place in later reportings whereas pneumonia was mentioned. Then pneumonia changed into Fibrosis. then COPD, then Severe Respiratory Distress Syndrome, Dyspeniea, then Myocarditis, then it descended to indigestion, liver splean damages or Hepatomegaly
Spleanomegaly, kidney failure multi system failure....pain in body, bone, and distant areas or joints etc etc..
Which led me to believe that in different mutated forms different medicines should be required according to other immuno deficient or immuno compromised constitution of each individual. Ammonia being the best disinfectant with Muriatic combination I had reason to belief it will individually arrest the dry cough which was said to be epicentre in 75 percent cases of the ailment...and since immune boost was a irrefutable factor to combat the virus and arsenic working both in lungs and abdomen and tissues the combination arsenic iodatum 200 was my first choice....ofcourse if bone and body pains are there eupatorium alone will largely take care of it. We need more people to come forward with feed back
and I hope that will happen.

--

Re:Corona Patients respond positively to "Joepathy" By: 2tuff

March 31 2020
I've often promoted BONESET (Euph Perf) for colds and flu but I've always used it in the 1:2 herbal tincture form. I was taking Boneset a couple of weeks back but I added Sambucus as a two herbal combination. If there was ever a problem with cold and flu I always went to the Boneset herb. Since following homoeopathy I've edged more towards Gelsemium but both of these will do wonders with cold and flu. Myself and Udaya have both previously spoken on Euph Perf for Coronavirus. I usually refer to it as Boneset. I myself only have a LM1 Euph Perf in homooepathy but I've never experiences the homoeopathic version in actions. I have I think 4 litres of 1:2 boneset tincture.

Re:Corona Patients respond positively to "Joepathy" By: ktsuda
Sri Lanka

April 1 2020
I have used Eupatorium Perfolliatum 200c along with Rhus Tox 200c and Gelesemium 30c very effectively against Dengue and other Viral fevers and infections many times.

I am sure these remedies will be effective against the Corona Virus also

For fibrosis of lungs Camphora 200c or 1m is a good choice It can be used as a prophylactic also

Take care everyone

ktsuda

April 1 2020
http://theunhivedmind.com/news/2020/03/29/homeopathy-for-coronavirus-covid-19-infection-by-dr-kasariyan-of-iran-and-sankaran-of-india/

http://theunhivedmind.com/news/2020/01/04/homoeopathy-for-combating-sars-symptoms/

Re:Corona Patients respond positively to "Joepathy" By: alberto

April 1 2020
very nice.
Thanks so much.

--

April 1 2020
Camphor remains the best medicine we have for all bacterial infections where nausea and vomit with purge are lead symptoms. Its efficacy over virus can also not be ignored.... Camphora is also a Spiritual disinfectant because of its quality to sublimate and therefore its solid ethereal identication is glaring and used in poojaas where it trabslates itself from a solid impure to ethereal purity in the presence of element Fire Air. And its inhalation then is expected to purify the mind in a pooja or while paying obeisance to the worshipped... just as Mercury is to the process of quintuplication of human cells and bonding of five elements and its subnuclear fusion in the formation of a cell....In a virulent form therefore mercury becomes cause to disintegration of cells as seen in ailments like leprosy...

Having said that, what we fail to remember is that Quarantine has two components. 1. SEGGREGATION, ISOLATION,CONFINEMENT.
2. FUMIGATION. What I fail to witness is the latter part. Fumigation in human beings can be achieved by inhalation.

Inhalation is an ethereal curative process that can touch the deepest levels of human existance. It can make a difference between life and death. It is the thinnest margin between the life and death. Just as what we eat is disintegrated to the subtlest invisible levels of amino acids, alkhines, alkaloids, flavanoids etc, the air we breathe also is disintegrated to subtlest levels of god particles or ethereal planes as consciousness sentience volition and the like when the fourth highest element the air we breathe is also purified to ethereal plane and becomes the command and control component of human beings.Purification is health and toxification is morbidity. At ethereal plane, it caters to the being part of human being
Since this particular virus enters the body through breathing, the lung is the most effected and therefore fumigation has added importance. The question is how fumigation can be done.

1. Through element water....Steaming...drinking water and gargle...
2. Inhaling various fumes and steams of aethereal substances of medicinal value like camphor, Ocimum sativum, eupatorium perf in steaming etc etc Simultaneously use of such substances or other substances orally as medicine and through gargling. Body usually senses the nature of the foreign invader as it enters the body and always attempts to make it as much inhospitable as possible for the invaders to exist in the bio-ecosystem.

And in this case the first sign we would see is the throat is made dry. Throat becoming dry has two implications. 1. The body has sensed that the germ cannot survive dryness, 2. Throat Dryness warrants thirst and therefore conscious effort by human beings to drink more water which invariably flush the germs down to gut where fire element in the form of digestive enzymes and acids will annihilate them preventing their entrance to lungs. Our efforts should be to help these biotic efforts by body and not to resort to antibiotic efforts which weakens the body defence mechanism.

The role of ethereal solids like camphor can never be underestimated in subtlest levels if ethereal existance. This is evident when we use camphor as antidote to almost all medicines made from plant and animal kingdom......I hope wisdom prevails and offensive medicinal approach is discarded to saama daana approach of supporting the human defense mechanism.

Yet another method of fumigation is by pure air and that is through Praanayaama of various kinds and microyogic exercises.

--

Re:Corona Patients respond positively to "Joepathy" By: TaraJoy

April 1 2020
Dear Udaya,
Tuckoo and I have come to exactly the same place regarding the thoughts you express here and methods you describe. She even realisies her dry throat is her defence. Most especially, your many past offerings come to mind and I'm hearing them still - such as harmonising oneself with the Eternal may be the ultimate immunity!
Nice to see Mr. De Livera.
May All be well!
Tara

--

April 1 2020
To my mind, Dry throat is not her defence .... Dry throat is body's defence system .....Unfortunately the body defence system fails here as the virus is able to descend to the lungs causing fatality which is not taken into cognisance by bodys defece mechanism where it expects the germs to descend to guts when throat is kept dry. The ability if the virus to descend to the lungs therefore becomes deciding factor....Therefore the throat need be flushed with water so that it descends to stomach were the acids can partially annihilate them and medicines like Cinchona (China 30) and Arsenic album 30 , ipec,30/200 veratrum 30 etc can do the rest of the job.

--

April 1 2020
Yes, you said it better, but that's what I meant regarding dry throat.
We are doing plenty of flushing as well as inhalation. Fortunately we aren't ill.
I hope you and yours are well.

April 2 2020
So from this line of thinking the Yin Qi deficiency of the lungs could possibly hinder such a virus from doing its damage to the lungs? People suffering Yin Qi deficiency with the lungs may worry about this pandemic event. There panic would come from having the symptoms associated with yin qi deficiency of the lungs but this may actually protect them if the viruses don't like the heat and depending on the extent of their yang qi present within the lungs. As I said they may be coughing and having some breathing issues already but in this case it may help them?

April 2 2020
I've now got a few remedies coming my way in the next few days. I managed to get a homoeopathic combination remedy of Ars Iod/Euph Perf/Gelsemium. I'm not sure if this remedy is usually sold by my source or if it's been added due to this pandemic event. I thought that was a good combination remedy to find. I went for the 30c potency although I did think of going 200c. I've got the Camphora 1M recommended by the Iranian homoeopath as well as the Ars Iod (spoken about just) and the Ammonium Muriaticum. I had to raise my stock of Bryonia, Arnica and Iodum. It seems no one is talking about my favourite remedy which is Sulphur. I would never have a home without sulphur, Iodum, Arnica and C12 Tissue Salts being present. People should be on their combination 12 tissue salts daily especially during these events.

April 2 2020
One homeopath I know recommends you begin with your constitutional remedy, if you've got one. That might be where Sulphur would come in useful for some.
https://www.louisawilliamsnd.com/post/coronavirus-recommendations-update?utm_campaign=3a59df04-d55c-4561-8259-a2d7ec266e69&utm_source=so&utm_medium=mail&cid=959fa43f-89ae-453d-99cb-f051a5ea755e

Sharing some other things here - just food for thought if anyone might be interested.
The bottom link was originally shared by Udaya some years back I think.
Take good care, everyone.

https://nutritiongenome.com/basic-immunity-myths-and-misconceptions-for-covid-19/

https://www.sourcemedicine.zone/index

https://www.juneva.com/wp-content/uploads/E4L_eBook.pdf

https://www.neshealth.com/

https://www.infoceuticals.co/en

https://www.saisanjeevini.org/index.php/languages?layout=edit&id=484

Re: Corona Patients respond positively to "Joepathy& By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

April 2 2020
I was touched by the very warm welcome I received from all my friends here on the H&M which proves that my contributions in the past did not go unnoticed and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I have been born with a certain sense of originality to do things my own way, and many of you have supported me when I was being unfairly attacked by a coterie of 'classical' Homeopaths on this Forum and others including the ABC and it was they who were responsible to coin the term "Joepathy" to derisively describe my contribution to my healing protocol which strangely enough surprised both me and them, because my "This for That" therapy worked to cure ailments far more effectively than they did with their classical therapy, which I had also originally used without the success I achieved with mine. It was a surprise to me to see, many years later, that the Prasanta Banerji Homeopathic Foundation, Kolkata also used the same "This for That" protocol unknown to me, and they are all professional Homeopaths of world renown.

I established my own Website in 2010 to filter out these trolls but I have been visiting the H&M sometimes, to keep in touch with its progress and also to filter out the many Spam messages which originated from a source in China, which thankfully is not a problem today.

It is my fervent hope that many more cases of Cures will result if our Membership joins me to do everything possible to introduce EP200 in the Wet dose to the medical profession, as to me is seems that the drugs now being used are not the Cure and what is more dangerous is that their doctors seem to fall victims themselves to the Virus like has already happened in Italy with over 50 fatalities, leaving a vacuum in the treatment of patients who depend on doctors to cure them.

I have done my bit to prove that EP200c works both as a Prophylactic and the Curative agent. I implore all of you to do your bit to persuade doctors to use this remedy on patients who are Corona Positive and discover for themselves that this Remedy CURES their patient in a manner that is nothing short of Miraculous. It seems to have something that the many drugs used like Chloroquin, Tamiflu and others lack, while also creating severe side effects.

I am fearful that the world is in for a very long haul with the Corona Virus for many months into the future unless immediate action is taken to stop it in its tracks. It seems to spread by droplet infection like by sneezing, and there is just this one Remedy that has the power of stopping it as we now have evidence that it has done so. All the hand washing and sneezing into a folded elbow are just useless as the droplets escape and spread the Virus.

I also have proof that EP200c will provide Prophylactic cover when a 5ml of the Wet dose is taken daily. All that is needed today is that the Care givers overcome their prejudice against Homeopathy and use it in hospitals in conjunction with the standard drugs they are using today till they are convinced that EP200 in the Wet dose alone can take over the burden of curing the patient in a manner that no other drug or vaccine can replicate. What is more is that it can be obtained from the nearest Homeopathic pharmacy in any city and can be in action very quickly.

We will have to think of the many thousands of lives that we can save if only we can get the cooperation of a World renowned agency like the WHO or the CNN / BBC who will understand that the current Curative process is falling far short of curing the intake of patients in US hospitals today with over 5000 fatalities and 600 in the UK today. 30000 fatalities in the EU up to today. Italy, Spain and S Korea are other examples with India following with unknown statistics.

It is in your hands to start this Revolution in Curing patients who are Corona positive with EP200c. I am too old to do so actively today at my age of over 90 years and I do hope and pray that this single Remedy EP200c in the Wet dose will halt the spread of the Corona Virus and help preserve precious lives.

I have also every hope that EP200 will also cure HIV Aids. All that it necessary is to test it on a few HIV positive patients.

I shall repeat my protocol to use Eupatorium Perfoliatum 200c in the Wet dose below in the hope that this post will be read by many interested members.

The working remedy is made by inserting 3 drops of the Liquid Remedy in Ethanol into about 200 pellets / globules #30. The glass vial is rolled over by hand and the contents should not stick inside the glass.

10 medicated pellets are inserted into a 500ml bottle of pure water and even tap water will do, after boiling to release the chlorine. This constitutes the working Remedy which is then given to the patient in a dose of 5 ml every 2 hours till an improvement is noticed in the patient's condition and the headache,fever, coryza, vomiting and other symptoms cease when the frequency of the dose can be reduced slowly.

Eupatorium Perfoliatum 200c is also marketed in standard Globules / Pellets and the same protocol can be followed with 10 pellets being used to activate 500ml water.

The great advantage of my treatment protocol is that there is no danger of any overdosage as it is in water. A dose taken twice daily will provide Prophylaxis and I have already proved that this therapy will Stop a Cold as it will Stop the Corona Virus.

Please remember that the success of using this CURE of the Corona Virus is in your hands and it is my fervent hope and prayer that you the reader will take action to spread the news of this cure of Corona Victims to the higher authorities with the request that they in turn will test this remedy on a batch of patients and when they respond positively in a few hours, to follow my therapy and thus save the world from further harm.

--

April 2 2020
2tuff
I would only like to touch upon the Sulphur aspect you have raised. Sulphur is predominently antipsoric whereas the virus in hand requires a strong antisycotic medicine as it fundamentally relates to the element Air ...whether it is lung or cough.

The other one is element fire relating to digestive system where Sulphur is useful and leading medicine. Sulphur basically is cause to all revolutions and rotations within the body including that of electrons neutrons protons and the like and therefore basis to creation of centripetal and centrfugal forces which are main forces for transformation or metamorphosis from morbidity to health and vice versa.

Sulphur works as Solid Fire.....when dissolved in liquid is liquid fire and when used in homeopathic potency it is ethereal fire....a d works in those levels. So it can be a booster to cell functions and synapse functions and other subtler functions and therefore is an ultimate intercurrent remedy where well chosen medicines fail to activate the Life Force.... Its Psoric character which is basically purifying character as in Agnishuddhi in spiritual terms is fundamentally centrifugal and therefore morbidity in the body seen in terms of sickness toxins Sins, poison hazardous etc are expelled from the deeper layers into the surface and therefore is of paramount use in Chronic diseases and where the severity of ailment is gradual and endurable....whereas in acute diseases with life threatening severity the toxins surfacing to skin level as skin ailment adds to the misery as it may not be related to the current
Ailment and can prove fatal in weak and low immune patients who have been chronically suffering.

Therefore it is adviseable to use short acting remedies like aconitum which is acute of sulphur or belladonna, arsenic (both chronic and acute and strongly anti psoric anti syphilitic and anti sycotic) etc in serious acute life threatening infections. I did not therefore include sulphur but can be used if strongly indicated otherwise or a psoric predisposition is blocking the curing process.

--

--

April 2 2020
Tara
In one of the links provided by you I find that Arsenic Album 30 is highly recommended. This medicine, as per media reports was also recommended by Ministry of Ayush of Govt. of India as a prophylactic. In my two decades of working with asthmatic patients and Severe respiratory distressive patients I have seen that Arsenic Album should be used in 200 C potency and not 30C. Arsenic album works at its best in 30C when the ailment is at Fire level i.e. affecting digestion. Assimilation, metabolism, development and growth and anything impeding them like food poison, dyspepsia or indigestion, ulcers aphthae or litchen and the lime whereas when element air i.e. organ lungs is involved higher potency of 200 is required. Otherwise there can be aggravation before cure is effected.....

--

April 2 2020
Hi Udaya,
Thank you for further thoughts. It was my understanding that the Arsenicum Album 30c was recommended for first line of defence in early stages only but others may understand differently. And we're all being inundated with info at this point.
Development of inner knowing and discernment is crucial here.
Thank you again for sharing.

--

April 2 2020
I was only cautioning those who already suffer from asthma using 30C as prophylactic at early stages. They should use 200.

--

April 2 2020
Very much appreciated!
I wasn't meaning being inundated on this forum but rather the world at large!

Re: Corona Patients respond positively to "Joepathy&quo By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

April 19 2020
A Nurse in a Hospital in the UK cured of the CORONA Virus in 5 days.

I am copying the conversations I had with a client who gave Eupatorium Perfoliatum 200c in the Wet dose to a patient as prescribed by me.

MR Chandu Patel
cpandgp@yahoo.co.uk

Hi Dear Sir Dr Joedelivera, Namastay God Bless you and family.
I am glad to let you know one Nurse who I know more than 30year, when find out about she suffer with coronavirus, so i offer her help and she said ok willing to start, I give her wet dose bottle to help her out for coronavirus! which cured with your Eupatorium Perfoliatum 200c wet dose three time 6pm, 8pm, 10pm than twice a day for five days, this wet dose work wonderfull with coronavirus. She is back to work after 10/12days She said thank you very much
I would like to let many people about your kindness and wonderful work so i this present situation follow your wet Eup perf200c wet dose world wide.
Thank you very much for your kindness. God Bless

I am happy that you reported this case of the Nurse in the hospital who was infected by the Corona Virus a few weeks ago to whom you gave the Remedy Eupatorium Perfoliatum 200c in the Wet dose which I prescribed by email, to you.

Please confirm for the record that you gave her the Eupat Perf 200c in the Wet dose for just 5 days after she was on sick leave for some days and that she was cured. Please indicate for how long was she on sick leave.
Why was she not warded in her own hospital for further treatment and can you name the Hospital?
Did she take any other drugs after she was diagnosed?
Did she take any other drugs when using my therapy?

This information will help to prove to any visitor to my Website that my therapy can CURE patients infected by the Corona Virus. All that is necessary today is that it is used by all who are infected and it is very likely that they will also be CURED. Eupat Perf 200c is available in any Homeopathic Pharmacy in the UK and worldwide and if used as per my prescription, it can save lives very quickly.
This same remedy CURES Dengue, another disease caused by a similar Virus, in just 3 hours within the first 3 days after infection.

As you are aware, I first prescribed this remedy to stop Colds since 2005 and when we had Dengue in Sri Lanka in 2007, I used it to CURE thousands of cases by giving it in water, free of charge. It is also an excellent Prophylactic as it prevents others in the same household from catching the Dengue after being bitten by the Aedes Egyptii Mosquito.

I have not succeeded in using it to treat a Corona patient in Sri Lanka as I am not a professional Homeopath and although I have studied this science, I chose not to qualify but have my own Website at 90 years in age.

It is unfortunate that the medical profession just refuse to use this simple and safe remedy although there is now proof that it cures, from many sources. I feel confident that if it is used all over the world to treat the Corona virus this Pandemic can be CURED in a few weeks and thousands of lives will be saved.

Please also visit:

http://www.joedelivera.com/?p=1167

Re: Corona Patients respond positively to "Joepathy&quo By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

May 2 2020
Hi Udaya,

I am glad to note that you have referred to the 2 remedies
Eupat Perf 200c and Arnica 30c, for the Clotting of Blood which is a new symptom they have discovered in patients affected by the Corona Virus.

I first discovered that Eupat Perf 200 in the Wet dose would abort an oncoming Cold Virus in 2005 as at that time I had been very sensitive to catching Colds. I tested it on patients presenting Dengue when it arrived in 2007 and discovered that it CURED them in just 3-4 hours which was considered as Miraculous when the Vomiting, Fever and Headache would leave them.

You mentioned Papaw leaf juice to increase the Platelet count but this was found to be a very slow process as it was found to be below 10 per hour. In comparison EP200c in the Wet dose would increase the count at 2500 per hour and this was recorded by doctors who could not believe this miracle cure which resulted after just 3 doses each 5 ml, of the remedy.

It is unfortunate that I was not able to have this remedy accepted nationally in the hospitals to CURE Dengue even though I offered it free of charge in any quantity. This has resulted even today, with over 150 fatalities annually. Doctors were forbidden to use it under pain of losing their license by the Medical Council. Some even admitted privately that they did not wish to cut the grass under their feet by prescribing it, as they would stand to lose their revenue! However many sent their patients to me direct for the Dengue Remedy and I may have saved thousands of lives as I had the backing of my business friends who stocked bottles of medicated water which we distributed free of charge, throughout the Island.

I had given some vital information on the Corona Virus in my post of March 31 on this H&M Forum to which I shall add this post too to bump it up and so ensure that more visitors are made aware that Eupatorium Perfoliatum 200c will CURE and hopefully eliminate the COROMA Virus from this Earth.

I have some powerful friends in AYUSH who met Mr Narendra Modi a few days ago and I am informed, that he had ordered that Eupat Perf 200 and the other remedies you mentioned like Gelsemium, Bryonia, and others be used on a double blind test basis to evaluate their efficacy in curing Covid 19 patients.

Please visit:

https://homeopathyplus.com/video-indian-police-use-homeopathy/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sQQEi2Ju0g

YouTube Interview of Mr Rajiv Bajaj at 15.16 refers.

Joe

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.