Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Dr Uday Kumar Please help with Hairfall
Started by: delhiboy at August 9 2019

Replies: 3 & Views: 114    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Dr Uday Kumar Please help with Hairfall By: delhiboy
Ghaziabad

August 9 2019
For last 10 years I am suffering from hairfall problem. The problem usually starts in winter (sometimes in monsoon like this year) and cure itself by the start of summer.

In past my homeopathic doctor treated me with Natrum Mur 200 and couple of years back with Silicea 200.

As with the start of monsoon, I have facing excessive hairfall problem again. Even gently combing hair results in hairfall. I took 3 dose of Silicea 200 20 days back like my doctor has prescribed me in past but this time it didn't work. Unfortunately he has left town and I don't have any way to contact him.

There is also itching on the scalp and little dandruff. Itching is mostly on crown area. Area most affected from hairfall is also crown. Could you please help me?

I also want to add that my face is very oily for past couple of month so much so that I have to wash it several times a day. And due to oily face, I am facing pimple issue as well. Not sure if its related but thought I should point out.

Height: 5 feet 7 inches
Weight: 57 KG
Profession: Self Employed
Weather: North Indian weather. I am from Ghaziabad.
Repetitive Dream: I actually see the dream of losing hairs like every couple of months.

Medical History: Had jaundice in childhood. Couple of years ago I had for which I took medicine for a while. I am not on medicine anymore.

Family Medical History: Father also has high blood pressure and he also has Parkinson's.

Thirst: Normal
Urine: Normal

Crave for Food: Usually junk food like Pizza, Burgers or chips. I also drink tea a lot.

I have undergone tests for thyroid, dont have it. I have also taken blood test for Sugar which came normal. Don't have any history of in family.

Sweat: I sweat a lot especially from nose.

Re:Dr Uday Kumar Please help with Hairfall By: 2tuff

August 11 2019
Here are some tissue salt formulas listed below with the following being the most connected; SILICA, ZINC MUR, Ars Iod, Aurum, Calc Fluor, Ferrum Phos, Kali Sulph, Nat Sulph. If you found that Silicea 200C was at one time working for you but it has now stopped then you can try dosing with the 1M potency range. If you still find the Silicea isn't working at 1M then the last resort can be to try the LM1. If both those potencies fail then this means that silicea has done all it can for that particular layer of illness and it's time to move on with your other needs. Now other well known remedies for hairloss are Phosphorus and Weisbadan although the later can sometimes create some loss and changes until weeks later when the positive changes start to occur.

--

Dandruff; Kali Sulph

Hair Loss; Aurum Mur Nat, Calc Fluor, Ferrum Phos,

Kali Iod, Kali Phos, Mang Sulph, Silica, Zinc Mur

Itching Alum, Ars Iod, Aurum Mur Nat, Kali Ars, Kali Sulph, Mag Phos, Nat Sulph, Silica, Zinc Mur,

Pimples; Ars Iod, Calc Fluor, Calc Sulph, Ferrum Phos, Kali Brom, Kali Iod, Kali Mur, Nat Sulph, Zinc Mur

Sweating; Silica

Re:Dr Uday Kumar Please help with Hairfall By: delhiboy
Ghaziabad

August 13 2019
Thanks for the reply. How long should I wait after taking Silicea 1M to try 1LM?

Re:Dr Uday Kumar Please help with Hairfall By: 2tuff

September 8 2019
Wash your hair in LACTO which is Lacto-fermentation. Do the tissue salts I recommended. The Weisbadan remedy weekly at 200C for three months and see what happens.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.