Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Veratrum Viride
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Solidago and sweating after eating
Started by: gladwys at May 12 2019

Replies: 46 & Views: 1805    Font    Page 1 of 2  Goto page 1, 2  Next          Reply

Solidago and sweating after eating By: gladwys
Southern Europe

May 12 2019
Just to say that I am taking the solidago 30ch x 3, three times a day. After eating, I really sweat a lot from the head... also in bed I sweated a lot during the night - just the head. ( I urinate four or five times as usual and drink a reasonable amount of water in small sips during the night.)

Is the sweating a sign that my kidneys are not functioning enough?
G

Re:Solidago and sweating after eating By: gladwys
Southern Europe

May 12 2019
Next observation is that my nurse took a swab of my pee and there is no longer any infection - so does this mean I do not have to take any more of the Apis 200 which was due to be taken in two days? It would seem that this has cleared up the infection.
G

Re:Solidago and sweating after eating By: 2tuff

May 13 2019
Are you exhaling your breath longer than the length of time that you're inhaling? If you're still sweating study your breathing and either match the inhale with the exhale or increase the inhale over the exhale time. Always remember to ideally breath in (inhale) through the nose and exhale via the mouth. The nose is a powerful Qi intake zone as well as a filter and temperature regulator of the air intake. A tissue salt combination for sweating would be; Calc Carb, Calc phos, Kali Iod, Kali Phos, Kali Sulph, Mag Phos, Nat Mur, Nat Phos, Silica with the latter (silica) being important with sweating issues

Southern Europe

May 13 2019
2tuff
Right on line, I have exactly this group of cell salts which I got recently from Elixirs on line I have been wondering about taking them (they also sent me the Carcino T58, so I guess you might be interested in them!)
Thanks so much
G

May 13 2019
The twelve basic tissue salts should be used on a daily basis to maintain health and combat/prevent acute ailments.

May 13 2019
I believe you've been given both the Solidago and Apis mel to deal with the high creatinine level. If this level is raised then it's showing a failure of the kidney performance. If there's still high levels of this creatinine then you'd still have to use both remedies. Udaya will have to respond as he's the one who did the prescription. My advice would be to stick to one thread on the one subject as many threads complicate issues and makes back referencing difficult.

http://www.homeopathyandmore.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10540

Southern Europe

May 14 2019
Thanks for both those posts and I hope Udaya will respond to the one I posted today.

I am taking the tissue salts and feel better already (after one day) I have explained to Udaya that I will ask my doctor to take another blood test to see if the creatinine has been helped by the solidago. I have stopped taking that while I take the cell salts. No more urine infection, this has gone thanks, I imagine, to the Apis200.
Very best wishes G

Re:Solidago and sweating after eating By: udaya kumar
--

May 14 2019
Too many thread complicate. Calcarea carb single dose was suggested on your initial thread where you had mentioned about sweating head. You may continue solidago for a week and have the test done. It can be continued for further periods. use of thuja will be useful.

--

May 14 2019
If you think you've felt low due to using a remedy then it's probably a sign that the remedy has had a good resonance and action. Once the aggravation passes then improvements in your health system should occur at whatever level that may be. You can take the tissue salts as well as the remedies recommended by Udaya they're perfectly fine as long as they're not all taken altogether and instead you'd spread them out. There are some people who shun tissue salts as they think they're complicated because of the numerous combinations etc but it's very simple and highly effective especially over long-term or acute illness. Many people want a single remedy to cure them of all their ills and this will never happen. I like to promote the combination 12 tissue salts as you end up covering a lot of bases just in one single remedy. Now remember it's not all about the tissue salts you also need the mineral nutrients in physical form from foods. It's also no good just using mineral rich foods if the cells don't recognise or use the minerals properly and thus we use the tissue salts to repair the cellular level for acceptance of minerals. Minerals are key to the health of both the physical and etheric energy body. You can take all the vitamins, enzymes etc that you want but without the minerals then you're wasting your time. Dr Linus Pauling did a lot of work on minerals.

Southern Europe

May 15 2019
Thank you both 2tuff and Udaya for your posts and I will follow your advice.

Udaya - I will continue the solidago and the test will be done next week.

2tuff - that was most helpful talking about the cell salts. I will certainly follow your advice there too.

Best wishes G.

Southern Europe

May 19 2019
Stress is my problem since my operation and I am still feeling stressed now. I think one indication of this is that, when they try to take a blood test, my veins just turn over and ' die'; that is to say they simply can't take blood from my arm as they usually do.

Dear 2tuff and Udaya, do you have any comment on this? I already take the two things you have advised, the solidago and, later in the day, the cell salts. Is there something I can take for the stress too, please?
Kindest regards G

May 19 2019
Stress hinders the spleen and its the spleen which is tied to immunity, qi storage and distribution as well as muscles etc. The spleen powers the Lungs whilst also balancing the Kidneys. The Spleen itself is balanced by the Liver and the spleen takes its power from the heart, A useful stress combination in the tissue salts would be; Calc Carb, Calc Phos, Kali Phos, Mag Phos, Mang Sulph and Selenium. You can also do what's good for high-blood pressure which is deep breathing by inhaling through the nose then exhaling through the mouth making sure you're doing this deep enough to move the stomach and do this for minutes at a time. In order to lower blood pressure properly then give at least five minutes to this method. You can go and study then manipulate the following marma acupressure points known as; Amsa, Apang, Gulpha, Hridaya, Manibandh, Stanmoola and Tal hridaya. If the stress is connected with your husband's death then you should continue with my previous recommendation of Ignatia homoeopathic

Southern Europe

May 20 2019
Thank you so much 2tuff. I have already been in to the marma acupressure sites and seen what you mean. It is 4am in the morning and I am benefitting from not sleeping to go in and find them all.... so very interesting and I shall certainly try them out.

The stress I believe is from this terrible operation in February and my finger-tips (right hand) are still 'dead'. I feel 'unreal' when I am walking.

My dear husband's death was a great relief, as he was suffering so much and me with him. There was enormous stress before he died but I felt so much better afterwards.

I have already started some of the acupressure points... thanks very much again for this.
Best wishes G

Southern Europe

May 20 2019
Dear Udaya

The results of the blood test taken today are very disappointing as the Creatinine level has decreased very, very little. It was 17.7 and is now 17.3 ( the measure is 5.0 to 8.0 ). In fact the level over 6 months has dropped from 18.1 so it is gradually diminishing).

Is it possible that I was not taking a strong enough dose? I took 3 granules of the 30CH
Solidago - should this have been 5 granules and more often even?
Best wishes G

Southern Europe

May 20 2019
Udaya

So sorry this last post should have read "I took 3 granules of the 30 ch Solidago, three times a day - should this have been 5 granules and more often even" G

May 21 2019
CUPRUM ARSENITUM 3x-Cuprum ars is also a very effective remedy for high level of creatinine in blood. There is kidney inefficiency and uremia. The urine smell like garlic. Urine of high specific gravity increased, acetones and diacetic acid.

CUPRUM ACETICUM 3X- In Cuprum aceticum the tongue is pale , coated with lot of mucus. Anemia. Pulse rapid. The patient is chilly. Breathlessness with dry cough. Cannot eat or drink without retching.

SERUM ANGUILLAE 6X—Serum Anguilae is one of the best remedies for high level of creatinine in blood. It is very effective in acute nephritis. Kidney failure. It is prescribed when hypertension and oliguria without oedema is present. Urine contains albumin.

ARALIA HISPIDA 30-Aralia hispida is found to be effective for high level of creatinine in blood. There is dropsy of renal origin. Urinary tract infection is present. Urine is scanty leading to complete suppression of urine. Renal diseases with constipation.

AMPELOPSIS QUINQUEFOLIA 30- Ampelopsis quinquefolia is another effective remedy for high level of creatinine in blood. There is uraemia or uremic coma. Vomiting, purging, tenesmus , cold sweat and collapse are the leading symptoms.

ARSENICUM ALBUM- 30-Arsenic alb. Is also an effective remedy for high level of creatinine in blood. Urine is scanty, burning when urinating. Albuminuria. Epithelial cells, cylindrical clots of fibrin and globules of pus and blood in urine. Feeling weakness in abdomen after urination.Retention of urine.Urine black as if mixed with dung.

LYCOPODIUM CLAVATUM 30—Lycopodium is an effective remedy for high level of creatinine in blood. Urine scanty , cries before urinating, red sand in urine, must strain, suppressed or retained. Urine milky and turbid. Sometimes haematuria . Urine is burning and hot. The right kidney is mainly affected. The patient experiences impotency.The patient likes warm food and drink, also there is intense craving for sweets.

APIS MELLIFICA 3x- Apis mel is another effective remedy where edematous swellings of face and extremities are present with thirstlessness.. Urination frequent but scanty. There is a feeling of suffocation and breathing difficult. All symptoms are worsen from heat and better from cold.

CANTHARIS 30- Cantharis is best for kidney failure where uremic delusions with sens of persecution is found. There is suppression of urine with restlessness, flushed face and sparkling eyes. The patient has an urge to pass urine but nothing is voided, there being no urine in bladder.

TEREBINTH 30- Terebinth is prescribed where uremia with spasms and lock jaw is present which may be occurring every 15 minutes. There is violent convulsions producing most frightful opisthotonos.

HELLEBORUS NIGER 30- Hellebotus is best for high creatinine in blood with remia and unconsciousness. Pupils dilated and insensible to light. Convulsion is present. The body have a strong urinous odor.

UREA 30—Urea is prescribed where uremia is present. Urine is thin and of low specific gravity.

BELLADONNA 30- Belladonna is used in the acute stage where uremia occurs in healthy patients when kidney ceases to function and urine becomes dark and turbid. There is twitching of the muscles with violent convulsions.

May 21 2019
I would suggest you clear any blockages from your BLadder, KIdney, SPleen, Triple Warmer and LIver meridians. To remove the blocks (SHA) you should do the paida (slapping) over the entire meridians. If you do what I've said you'll get the Qi working correctly and the Yin/Yang in balance. I've told you before to paida your entire body in order to find and remove ALL sha and thus get your energy body flowing again. If you cannot paida yourself then see if you can find a paida partner to do it with or for you. I would personally promote the use of the bamboo rod qi-gong energy brushes to make it quicker and easier otherwise it's your hand. If you're having any hyper-tension then deep breath in through your nose and exhale through your mouth for five minutes making sure your stomach is moving well. This breathing exercise will also aid a lot of problems but it will dramatically lower the blood pressure if it's in a hyper-tension state. You'll notice that I tend to promote more natural methods of healing like Qi-Gong, Paida LaJin, Urine Therapy as I find them very effective, free and easy to use without relying on others. You should see if you can start doing a eight silken brocade in Qi-Gong especially the kidney exercises with the twisting. When doing Qi-gong just remember to breath only through the nose for both the inhale and exhale. The nose is all about the maximum input of Qi plus it has many other uses including temperature regulation and filtration etc.

Paida Lajin Lecture:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J55aHodd1kg

Bamboo Energy Brush:
http://www.homeopathyandmore.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10521&highlight=energy+brush

Eight Silken Brocade:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4kLyHf7iTI

Southern Europe

May 22 2019
Thank you so much 2tuff - all that information on kidney problems - a lot of hard work on your part. There is only one of those items which might relate and that is UREA 30 but I must check with my doctor, I guess.
The urine is very pale
The result for Urea on the blood test yesterday shows it as being within the limits (3.20-8.20) and it is 7.67, having been 9.67 last year. So this has now reduced - which must be good.
The infection has gone.
Also on the blood test every result is better than last time tho' chloride is slightly over the limit.

Then the slapping is something I have been introduced to here by a nurse who helps with general health, massage and such. I find that most interesting and will go in and look a lot more at it, for myself.

Enormous help - Thank you again G

Southern Europe

May 22 2019
2tuff

Just want to add that I have not ignored the Qi_gong exercises and will be trying those today too.
G

Southern Europe

June 4 2019
To Udaya and indeed 2tuff, too

Just to say that, all this time, I have a left ankle/foot that swells and my doctor thinks it is due to the fact that my veins are in very poor condition. The tips of my finger still tingle since the operation. Any ideas, please?

Best wishes
Gladwys

Southern Europe

June 5 2019
Now 2 am and my leg has varicose veins together with an infection which is very painful. I use hamemellis for the veins but the nurse here says that the red patch on that leg is possibly erisypilis. Please help if possible.
Gladwys.

Southern Europe

June 6 2019
OK - some results from the doctor... following the last two posts I have put here.

I have erispilis in my left leg and I have ordered Echinace Augustifolia for that from the chemist. Hope you agree here. It will be 30ch.

Then the swollen foot and a sounding of my heart say that I need to get a diagnostic of the heart murmur that is there. So off to hospital for that unfortunately.

Feeling very depressed. Will let you know how it all turns out.

Thanks for being there.
G

June 7 2019
Varicose Veins in the tissue salts would be a combination remedy of; Calc Fluor, Calc Sulf, Cuprum Ars, Kali Mur, Mang Sulph, Nat Phos, Silica. If you have a red patch then you may find Apis Mel or Sulphur of some use. What you have going on is a drop in the electrical potential of the cells in the region with the problem so for instance edema would be a drop in potential from around 70mv down to around 29mv with a hypernatremia of around 74mM with the acidity. Inflammation has a similar kind of set of values in both areas. Mang Sulph and Gunpowder are also useful for infections and you see the Mang Sulph also tied to Varicose Veins. Do not panic on the murmur as many a time they're not much of a problem. You can start to do the paida on your inner arms to the top along the heart meridian (which also will do the Pericardium and Lung meridians) but also work on the Liver, Spleen and Kidney meridians. I told you before to start paida'ing the body to remove all current SHA blockages. Learn how to breath properly from your stomach rather than your fight and flight chest. Start ingestion of urine starting with just two drops of your mid-stream fresh urine once a day under the tongue. Yes Echinacea is useful against some infections as it raises immunity but I don't have experience of using the homoeopathic form as I've only used herbal tincture form.

-----

Ammonium carb – erysipelas of old people, when cerebral symptoms are developed, while eruptions are still out; debility and soreness of whole body.

Apis Mel – oedematous erysipelas of the face, traveling from right to left; eruptions, which may have a purplish hue, stinging, burning, pricking, sensitive to the slightest touch; high fever with dry skin and thirst or thirstlessness; traumatic erysipelas; chronic erysipelas, recurring periodically; phlegmonous erysipelas. The erysipelas of this remedy is of a rosy pink hue at first, later becoming livid and purple as the oedema which is characteristic of the drug appears. The oedema appears quickly and the parts feel sore and bruised. It is especially indicated where the disease spreads from a hard centre. Bojanus recommended it in traumatic erysipelas. Umbilical erysipelas in children, stinging pains, urine suppressed and no thirst. There is a tendency for the Apis erysipelas to extend into the tissues, but the remedy requires the pressure of oedema to be well indicated.

Arsenic album – sudden attacks of erysipelas with prostration, restlessness and burning pain; Intense thirst for small quantities of water at short intervals; the disease shifts from one part to another; Oedema, vomiting and diarrhea.

Belladonna – Belladonna is perhaps more frequently indicated in commencing erysipelas than any other remedy and it is often specific. True, Aconite should rather be the remedy,but the Aconite stage is passed when the physician is called, for this remedy corresponds only to the marked febrile symptoms of asthenic cases. The erysipelas corresponding to Belladonna is of the smooth variety; the skin is shining and tense and dark red or bright red, the swelling is rapid and there are sharp, lancinating pains or throbbing in the parts. Accompanying this condition there is throbbing headache, fever perhaps delirium, swollen glands and tenseness of the parts. It may occur on the scalp, face, or, in fact, anywhere, and there is great heat of the parts. Atropine 3 is recommended by Kafka if Belladonna fails in this condition. Stramonium. Adynamia with brain symptoms.

Rhus Tox – vesicular eruptions with typhoid symptoms; skin dark instead of red, rough instead of smooth, moist instead of dry; intense burning and itching; pain in back and legs; the borders of hairy parts are mostly affected. This remedy corresponds to the vesicular variety; the skin is dark, covered with vesicles. It is especially adapted to erysipelas attacking the scalp, skin of face, or genital organs. It has shivering followed by high fever; there is intense headache.

The cause of the trouble calling for Rhus may be exposure to cold or getting wet. It is also a remedy for the graver forms which show a typhoid tendency and go on to suppuration, the pus being thin, ill conditioned and offensive. A further indication for Rhus is the aching of the limbs accompanying an attack,as well as the intense itching and burning. Arnica. Phlegmonous erysipelas, with tenderness and pain on pressure, and lameness. This condition is sometimes produced by lotions of Arnica, when Camphor will be the antidote. Calendula is a valuable topical application in phlegmonous erysipelas.

Silicea – chronic erysipelas which refuse to heal

Crotolus H – erysipelas which threatens to become gangrenous.

Graphites – Goodno lauds Graphites as the best remedy in erysipelas. It seems to correspond, however, to the repeated and chronic form occurring about the nose and face and is especially useful after Iodine has been applied externally to the detriment of the case, as it always is. Another indications for Graphites is found in the ease with which an attack is brought on; the slightest irritation to the skin brings on an attack. Recurring cases. No local applications are ever necessary in treating erysipelas, and they frequently cause complication and danger.

Bryonia – erysipelas around the joints with drawing tearing pain increased by motion

Cantharis – erysipelas with fine burning stinging pains; large blisters; the eruptions begins on the nose and spreads to the cheeks, more to the right side.

Euphorbium – erysipelas of the head and face with digging, burning and gnawing pains, followed when ameliorated by creeping and itching of the part. Considerable swelling; small vesicles discharging a yellowish fluid.

Lachesis – Erysipelas commencing on the left side and spreading to the right, at first bright red, then dark bluish or purplish. The cellular tissues are especially involved and infiltrated. The patient is drowsy, has a delirium which is perhaps loquacious and the parts affected threaten gangrene. Stramonium. Useful in the brain complications with violent delirium. Arsenicum. Useful in sudden attacks, rapid course and profound constitutional symptoms, oedema, restlessness vomiting, diarrhea. Migrating erysipelas. Sulphur. Protracted migrating erysipelas. “Boiled lobster appearance.” It is very useful remedy to interpolate in many cases. Veratrum viride. A fine remedy in the first stage of phlegmonous erysipelas for the intense inflammation.

Veratrum v. – vesicular erysipelas, accompanied by high fever and marked cerebral disturbance; Tendency to convulsions.

Borax – erysipelas of cheeks, especially, left side of face, painful when laughing, with sensation as if there were cobwebs on the face; frequent attacks of erysipelas.

Hydrastis – erratic form, passing from left nose to right ear, whole face and scalp; intense lumber pains; erysipelas of lower extremities.

Pulsatilla –erysipelas erraticum; bluish, spreading rapidly, especially about buttocks and thigh; smooth skin.

Sulphur – erysipelas migrans, appearing in subsequent throes, and running it course for a longer time than usual.

Phosphoric acid – erysipelas produced by traumatism, where the periosteum is affected.

Southern Europe

June 7 2019
Dear 2tuff

Such a marvellously detailed response and I very much appreciate what you say about the 'mumur'. I shall put your suggestions into practice soon but I am hampered by my leg right now...

Alas I was taken to have a 'scan' and they found a phlebitis... I was immediately put on injections in my stomache of a villainous allopathic remedy..(no comment, I am so furious but they insisted this was life-threatening, so I had no choice). It is INNONHEP they are using ... the problem was just under the knee and the whole leg is wrapped up.

They say the erisipelas and swelling will all be taken care of with this injection!

Dear 2tuff, I am sorry to disappoint you on this and even more sorry for myself as I am feeling lousy!!

Very best wishes
Gladwys

June 7 2019
A tissue salt combination for Phlebitis would be; Cuprum Ars, Calc Fluor and Nat Phos. When one subjects themselves to the medical mafia then they'll always control your body and mind using their sorcery (pharmacopeia). You'll also be told these things are life-threatening you're at deaths door blah blah when most of the time many conditions are far from that and can be easily corrected with the correct remedies and/or herbal medicines. All the medical mafia are doing is suppressing and creating blockage to deal with the symptoms of another blockage so then it's just a block after a block after a block after a block effect as they do not heal or cure anything how can they? Do you know Hippocrates was curing all diseases thousands of years ago? Did you know that hippocrates was using herbs not drugs? The drug medical mafia is less than three-hundred years old. Herbs convert the minerals into a body assimilated form and only plants can do this. The body will only heal in the Alkaline scale and many of their drugs are acidic based. Now let me tell you that many of the herbs don't heal properly because a lot come from hybridised plants which aren't from God (goldenseal, comfrey, aloe vera, wheat grass etc) and thus have no electrical content for healing the electrical body and at most all they'll do is feed. Most the foods we eat today are hybridised and are electrically dead. If you actually ate a food which was electrically charged you'd soon know about it and the effects would last sometimes three months or so. Now without this electric charge then the body suffers and is susceptible to diseases. Humans don't eat the foods they need for their race and even location which means they are turning their back on the creator and the rules and so dis-ease will set in. Why do you think in religion such as Christianity it states that if you follow God you'll have longevity etc? It's true but we don't follow nature and we've lost our instinct which is superior to all man-made science. I told you yesterday about the electrical potential of the cells and the mV along with the acidity via the mM hypernatremia. Well what hinders the cells to cause the voltage drops? At the core it is mucus so what's the answer? The answer is an intracellular-detoxification. We need to stay away from hybrised foods so for example rice with its starches which turn to carbonic acid in the body. In the esoteric coding of Christianity the heaven is the alkaline state whilst hell is the acidic state and now you can grasp the story more clearly. Now remember that Echinacea herb should only be used for fourteen days then stopped due to the fact that the immune response weakens and thus the action desired lessens. Stores selling echinacea will try to claim you can go longer but they just want to make sales.

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.