Euonymus Atropurpurea
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Extreme fear of demons
Started by: Pat2011 at October 8 2018

Replies: 12 & Views: 421    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Extreme fear of demons By: Pat2011

October 8 2018
Is there a homeopathic remedy that is for extreme fear of demons? Thank you very much

Re:Extreme fear of demons By: 2tuff

October 8 2018
DELUSIONS, Imaginations; pursued, of being, fiends, demons by
DREAMS; Devils, demons
DREAMS; Devils, demons; communication with, in
DREAMS; Devils, demons, cooking babies on a volcano and eating them
DREAMS; Devils, demons; persecuting him
DREAMS; Devils, demons; seeing an acquaintance coming and mistaking him for the devil
DREAMS; Devils, demons; talk to her, want
DREAMS; Devils
FEAR; devil, being taken by the, of

Re:Extreme fear of demons after girlfriend saw one By: Pat2011

October 8 2018
What? What is the name of the rmedies

Re:Extreme fear of demons after girlfriend saw one By: Pat2011

October 8 2018
I'm looking for a remedy for someone who is terrifeid of demons after his girlfriend saw one taking her energy. It shocked the heck out of both of them. The demon was on top of her taking her energy. I'm not sure if he is totally afraid of a delusion. He is totally consumed by terror.

Re:Extreme fear of demons By: lal_anar

October 8 2018
Mancinella - 30 C

Carbo Veg - 30 C

Psornium 200 C or above

Lac Canium - 30 C

Stramonium - 200 C

Before start any of the above meds, always give

Nat Mur 1M ( salt is the cause of many diseases and Nat Mur is always our buddy )

Hypericum 1M ( role hypericum is anti-shock. Mental or Physical )

Re:Extreme fear of demons By: Pat2011

October 8 2018
lal_anar,

Thank you very much for answering my cry for help. Is there a reason why the Mancinella and the Carbo Veg in 30 and not 200?

Do I start at the top of the list and work myself down?

Thank you again.

October 8 2018
Grade 4 remedies PLATINUM METALLICUM and/or BELLADONNA should be better than grade 3 Mancinella and Stramonium. The other grade 3 remedies would be Anacardium, Cannabis-Indica, Hellborus niger, Hyoscyamus niger, Kali Bromatum, Melilotus officinalis, Opium, Positronium, Pulsatilla, Zincum oxydatum.

There is a demonic realm and this is where Islam is the most knowledgeable on the subject when they speak of the djinns. You'll find that these entities attach to the chakras and feed off our energies if there is a weakness in our defences due to chemical, biological, ill health and mental states. Two methods of lowering the defences is smoking and especially alcohol. Now you'll understand why voodoo possessions are always based around both those items. The possession isn't wanting the alcohol and cigarettes but it wants you to have them to keep lowering defences. Many people make the mistake of thinking that the djinn like the alcohol etc but it's nothing of the sort.

October 8 2018
Thanks, 2tuff

Yes, it's very possible he is also dealing with some form of attachment or influence from the demons. I think he can sense them. The terror he is feeling is attracting them

I don't know what grade means. I need to know what potencies

October 8 2018
Remedies are graded for symptoms which means certain remedies are far better and stronger at a symptom than others as in this case a grade 4 is the strongest of all and those are the two above which I promoted.

There's also the possibility that this being has been cursed by someone schooled in Djinn ordering which includes many Jewish. These two peoples are known for their cursing of enemies with Djinns. Have this being check his home for any item handed to him by a stranger or potential enemy. If someone has been in the home ask the owner to look all over the house for any strange items and look on top of cupboards you might not have thought about. There is a dark world many aren't aware of but there are more than you think who are aware of it and use it. They might like to try some orgonite in the home but I can't say if it will help or not but worth studying.

Take a look at this video and some call them Archons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a38VhHARVc

October 8 2018
I would like to know what potencies are best. Will a 30c work to calm such terror?

Re:Extreme fear of demons By: lal_anar

October 8 2018
personally, i have used lower potencies whether its mental or physical.

Boericke always preferred lower potencies.

Kent always preferred correct remedy based on totally of personality rather paying attention on potency

Clark preferred way of dealing ailments symptomatically ( this forum and Udaya follows Clark's method, treating with med which has successfully cured that ailmet )

Q's, 6c, and 30c are most common i have used on myself, and given to people i know closely

one of the reason i use lower potencies, where there are multiple ailments and single remedy may not be enough to cover all.

In these type of situation 6c or 30c powers of more than one remedy on same day works good.

Complementary remedies are preferred to be taken same day and repeated more than once.

October 8 2018
Well if you go by Udaya's thinking on potency for mind based issues then you'd be looking at the M and LM ranges to go deeper into the metaphysical realm. Look at his past writings for mental states and potency where he usually goes for the M range.

October 8 2018
Thank you lal_anr.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.