Boletus Laricis
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Does Aurum Met 200 work on anger?
Started by: Pat2011 at October 4 2018

Replies: 4 & Views: 78    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Does Aurum Met 200 work on anger? By: Pat2011

October 4 2018
Does Aurum Met 200 work on anger? Are there remedies that work specifically on anger?

Re:Does Aurum Met 200 work on anger? By: 2tuff

October 4 2018
Aurum Met or Aurum Mur Nat is a powerful aid for the heart and it's the heart dysfunctions which most chronic ailments stem. The organ involved with anger is the liver and thus work should be focused on the Liver whilst making sure the viscera complex is smoothed. So for instance the liver powers-up the heart and if the heart is dysfunctional it may burden the Liver and thus work on heart would naturally aid the liver in such a case. Why could the liver be dysfunctional? Well it might be burdening its mother the kidneys and those get a balancing from the spleen and a powering from the lungs which themselves balance the liver. What you need is to source the issue of the anger and work as a whole on those sources.

For this kind of issue in the cell salts you'd probably be looking at; Calc Fluor, Ferrum Phos, Kali Dichrom, Kali Sulph, Mag Phos and Silica.

Urine ingestion may increase anger levels depending on time of ingestion and the melatonin levels such as after sleep.

Re:Does Aurum Met 200 work on anger? By: lal_anar

October 4 2018
Staphysgaria

this is the example to understand anger typical Staphysgaria patient

" two men argued for some reason, one man left without saying anything, he came home and blamed himself i.e

WHY I DID NOT DEFEND MYSELF ?

WHY DID I RUN AWAY FROM SITUATION ? I WAS RIGHT, OTHER WAS WRONG ?

these type of people always curses later themselves for their issues.

Re:Does Aurum Met 200 work on anger? By: Pat2011

October 4 2018
Thank you lal_anar and 2tuff.

Re:Does Aurum Met 200 work on anger? By: 2tuff

October 4 2018
Aurum Metallicum is a strong remedy for anger but it all depends on what type of anger. You do realize there are many forms of anger so it has to be very specific to find the right remedy.

Some examples of Aurum met would be:

Anger from ailment aggravation
Grief with silent
Suppressed Anger from Ailments
Violent anger from aggravation of ailments
Anger contradiction from

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.