Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Numbness hands and feets
Started by: sam at September 10 2018

Replies: 10 & Views: 278    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Numbness hands and feets By: sam

September 10 2018
RESPECTED Udaya Kumar,

Now suger level - 300 Fasting I am taking karela amla juice from last 15 days, pain in full body especially left hip bone,left neck,and middle back,numbness in both hands palms , and legs ,very less sensations in Palm a and hands, cataract in the left eye, I felt too much weakness,and felt to eat ice and ice water.
No Allopathic ,Sabal Serr. Q , Beriberis vulgaris... selenium I took last month
Now I stop all medicine

Thanking you
Samir Kumar ....

Re:Numbness hands and feets By: udaya kumar
--

September 10 2018
Is there any allopathic medicines you are using for diabetes....do not stop it....the numbess is probably due to diabetic neuropathy...... use cuasticum 1M one dose a day for three days and report changes if any.

--

Re:Numbness hands and feets By: sam

September 11 2018
Thanks for Reply

I have ordered custicum 1m expeced tommrow .

Today I have been for routine eyes check-up there they put some drops in my both eyes and after one hrs examine my eyes my left side vision is less they have told me there is small-small thing spots some on retina and also blood has rushed in retina so there is less vision they had told diabetes retinopathy .

Kindly give suitable homeopaty medicine
Only your thankfully
Samir Kumar

September 14 2018
RESPECTED Udaya Kumar

I completed three days custicum 1m doses, I am not got significant result for numbness,only 10% results I got, I think you are right due to diabetes numbness is happened, now diabetes is after lunch 400 still I am talking Amla and karela juice with diets plan.......?
four days back I have been for routine eyes check-up there they put some drops in my both eyes and after one hrs examine my eyes my left side vision is less they have told me there is small-small thing spots some on retina and also blood has rushed in retina so there is less vision they had told diabetes retinopathy.
..........???

Thanking you
Samir Kumar ......

Re:Numbness hands and feets By: lal_anar

September 15 2018
plz take Phloridzin 6c early morning empty stomach, one time a day, daily

replace Amla juice with Emblica Officianls Q and add Cucurma longa Q

both Emblica and Cucurma can be mix together. 3 times day

both Emblica and Cucurma shall take care of eye problem also.

September 15 2018
thank you lal_anar sir for reply

Sir i visit to medicine shop but Phloridzin 6c or Cucurma longa Q is not available, is other name of these medicine

Thanking you,
Samir Kumar,

Re:Numbness hands and feets By: lal_anar

September 15 2018
these meds, would be order online, they are not available every where

Re:Numbness hands and feets By: ruby
delhi india

September 16 2018

September 16 2018
Ok sir I ordered online, once again thanking yoy

September 24 2018
Thanks for reply sir

As per tour advice I took phloridzin 6c from 19th Sept, on 17th sept my fasting sugar level was 420 and in 22th Sept fasting 350 but post lunch was 530, I took cucum q Embalica aQ 3 time a day day.
Sir you Handel my case last year in post case history
Headindg
e:kind attn uday kumar and lal_anar for chronic diabetes

http://www.homeopathyandmore.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9108

How many drops of phloridzin to take for significant results in evening I have itching problem near by my ears and inside ears too drubbing of urine some times.excessive thirst of chilled water with ice urination is lessened.visions of left eye not clear.
Should I continues these medicine ?

Re:Numbness hands and feets By: 2tuff

September 24 2018
Just to let you know I noticed some numbness in my right fingertips for a couple of days when I went to bed. I thought to myself that it was stemming from my Lajin stretching treatment. I'd stopped doing paida for a couple of weeks and so I decided to paid the arm and I bought up SHA in different spots down the arm including the wrist. I only did 7 mins paida in each spot and I will tell you now that days later I've not felt a thing no numbness. So on top of what you're doing you might like to see what SHA you have but if you do P-Lajin remember to adjust meds to suit.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.