Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Looks Cancer like growth : Attn Uday Sir
Started by: chand at September 9 2018

Replies: 11 & Views: 251    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Looks Cancer like growth : Attn Uday Sir By: chand

September 9 2018
Sir,
My mother aged 72yrs. With no health issue very active and sound health. Good stamina and appetite. On routine health chkup , during sonography and MIR found a mass in uterus. None of the report confirms cancer but says to go ahead with biopsy . Gyno suggested biopsy and along with removal of entire uterus... But she said it has just started and may be cancerous or non cancerous... So why to wait just remove uterus and clear everything. My mother strictly against allopathy. She has a valid reason, if blood test is very healthy vitals including CA125 etc... MIR or sonography is not sure doctor on seeing the report not sure then why should I remove uterus... I am confused and worried in this scenario.

Plz help. My dad was Homeopath (MD) he is no more. My mother never accepted allopathy nor did she had any health issue.

Any dilution to restrict forward progress of this uterus mass... Since the area is very small with no serious spread , look into something to dissolve.

Over all mother is hot tempered strict dicipline maintainer, but very kind from heart. Appetite good, little pain in right knee (Bryonia& and conium in use) good appetite, problem with hot climate also problem with cold climate. Likes shopping and interacting with ppl. Sound sleep and good meditation habit..

I will wait for your reply sir.

Thanks and Regards
Chand
Mumbai

Re:Looks Cancer like growth : Attn Uday Sir By: shouse_nsk
India

September 10 2018
Pl give her
1. Only one dose of Epihystrerinum-1m of 6 pills at bed time
next day : no medicines
2. . Calc Fluorica-200 6 pills at bed time every day

Re:Looks Cancer like growth : Attn Uday Sir By: lal_anar

September 10 2018
you can give meds suggested by Shouse Nsk.

there is no harm in removing uterus.

drs are correct recommending surgery.

Re:Looks Cancer like growth : Attn Uday Sir By: chand

September 10 2018
Sir,

>> Epihystrerinum 1m ?? Most of the time I order online, but system cannot recognize this Medicine. I tried to get this name from Google search, still cannot find the name.

>> Cal. Flr. 200 every day, can this be given in liquid dilution...

India

September 11 2018
Yes, 3 drops in one teaspoon water become one dose
RP Tamhankar

September 11 2018
Thanks Sir,

I cannot trace Epihystrerinum . I inquired local shop but still no success. Can I get any study content for Epihystrerinum.

Is it ok if calc. Flr taken in lower potency every day.

Waiting for your reply.

India

September 13 2018
Pl take the medicines in suggested power.
R P Tamhankar

September 13 2018
Thanks Doctor. Sure will follow your guidelines.

Re:Looks Cancer like growth : Attn Uday Sir By: 2tuff

September 17 2018
Cancer cannot reproduce in a 105 degree fever and the longer one is left in such a fever then the cancer will be destroyed and the ideal time is one-hundred-and-Twenty-hours. The typical human being can withstand this level of fever for up to ninety days. Fluids must be available to the body either via IV or steam. This is how the Red Indians of America have dealt with cancer for hundreds of years using the sweat tent for three days.

September 19 2018
Thanks 2tuff,

How is it possible to bring 105 temperature in humans. Heard ! Yoga plays very important role in tackling such scenario. But how will it be possible for person to perform yoga for 1 hour daily in garden ? Good nutritious diet , family support and positive thinking with light yoga plays very important role....

Re:Looks Cancer like growth : Attn Uday Sir By: 2tuff

September 19 2018
Tackling cancer by nutrition, homoeopathy, herbs and Qi-Gong/Yoga takes time from weeks to months even years in some cases and not always successfully as Dr Lorraine Day will admit. To totally remove cancerous cells and tumours one only needs five continual days of fever at 105 degrees. To achieve this you will either have to copy the sweat tent setup of the Red Indian peoples of America relying on steam for their hydration and heat or another method. To achieve this in another more reliable way then you would utilize a hyperbaric chamber used for deep sea divers with a pressure of twenty-eight pounds added, The temperature inside the chamber is raised to the 105 degrees whilst oxygen is raised by two percent to around 16.8. You will be knocked out asleep for five days using a drug like Sodium pentothal in an IV whilst a fever inducing agent is also added for internal fever. The pressure in chamber is used to prevent the skin blistering from the heat. Hydration is given IV etc! When five days is up you then come out the chamber 100% cancer free. If cancer has eaten half your lung away then you still only have half a lung but no more cancer. The source of the issue still has to be tackled such as your environment, diet, lifestyle and pancreas function to prevent it happening again. There you go I've given you the 100% cancer cure in five days against all so-called 1800+ cancers, no ifs or buts. So now spread the word and give the Rockefeller family nightmares. One thing's for sure is that you don't want any belladonna homoeopathic remedy around you during this therapy haha.

September 19 2018
Good Suggestion !

Why am I having a feeling of steamed chicken recipe. Give me some more research material with less temperature if possible ... Sounds interesting

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.