Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Quercus E Glandibus
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Fibromyalgia
Started by: eleanor at September 7 2018

Replies: 34 & Views: 1361    Font    Page 2 of 2  Goto page Previous  1, 2          Reply

Re:Fibromyalgia By: Pat2011

September 17 2018
Ok, thanks for explaining about the salty urine. I look forward to when mine isn't so salty anymore. Yes, 90% or more of people I run into have serious psychological issues---just barely surviving and barely functioning. A lot of horrible anxiety and very deep depression, PSTD and Bi-polar.

September 18 2018
I took 4 drops today. I didn't get a headache like I did when I was taking two drops. I'd get a headache within an hour of taking the two drops.

Re:Fibromyalgia By: 2tuff

September 19 2018
Well taking four drops would be more likely to cause the issue than two drops so therefore maybe the previous homeopathic work has helped with some of the dysfunction in the region. If you are happy to continue on four drops a day for a week then do so. People with depression and anxiety would look towards remedies such as Aurum Met and Aconite etc.

September 23 2018
Will I eventually need to increase the number of drops?

September 23 2018
Have you been taking four drops a day since the 18th September? Has everything been fine? What have you noticed since taking urine? How about your sleep pattern, dreams, toilet trips, energy, stamina, pains etc. If all is well then in a couple of days try 6-8 drops a day

September 23 2018
I'm doing ok. I'll increase it to 6 to 8 drops.

September 24 2018
Well again what differences have you noticed in yourself since trying urine? I've never come across ANYONE who hasn't noticed some change going on even at just two drops. I knew another lady who tried just the two drops and she noticed right away in her fitness class her stamina was raised by quite a lot. Funny enough I met a guy at a local park and I proceeded to tell him about urine therapy and he was interested. He told me he knew of two boxers who used urine within their training protocols but he didn't know about using it for regular health benefits. The Rockefeller family must be spewing feathers knowing this information is getting out thanks to the internet haha well tough luck, we've had enough of their big pharma Temple of the Occult sorcery.

September 24 2018
2tuff,

You know my history. I'm a user of homeopathy. Homeopathy gives us more energy and improves our health. My health has always been a priority. I have never abused my body with any mind altering drugs or prescription medications. In the past, I've used herbs to detoxify. I only eat foods my body can process. So I'm not in real bad health. My major obstacle is the headaches and the Fibro. The urine seems to be working on the headaches. It's as if my crown Chakra is blocked. Before homeopathy, the headaches were totally intolerable and disabling. What ever is causing the headaches may also be contributing to the Fibro. So the urine is working the way it's suppose to be working.

September 24 2018
Well I wonder if some Cranial Osteopathy might be of use for you. I was very impressed when I tried cranial osteopathy the only reason I dropped it was because I didn't like the practitioner as he wanted to force me back into veganism (I followed my Chinese doctor back into tradition diets utilizing meats etc and felt much better by doing so) and he didn't believe in herbal medicines which at the time I felt I relied on and they were my only crutch at that time in my health development as in learning as I'd not hit homoeopathy, urine, qi-gong, paida lajin etc. I might try cranial osteopathy again though very soon I have a calling to try it like a gut sense. The guy I used he did a reiki like treatment on my body not just my head and I felt its power right afterwards and that was without ever being touched. Yes chakras are important to learn and to get working correctly the trouble is that chakras as with organs aren't just about nutrition and detxo they're all also about your mental state. You can cleanse and have all the nutrients you want but if your mental state is wrong then you'll just deplete that nutrition and wind up with issues again at some point in time. So whilst cleansing and nutrition can improve mental states, the way we end up using it can then do a negative counter on the positive actions. So we have to be careful what we focus upon. I have a problem of deeply detesting the system we live within and for good reason. I tend to focus on many negative subjects and areas which can get one feeling down etc by realizing you're just a gerbil on a wheel whilst being milked etc like being trapped in an invisible prison without bars but to me I see the bars whilst the general folks in lar lar land don't see them. So I hinder my health this way so even with me doing all these things I still hinder my health.

September 25 2018
I started taking 8 drops today.

Yes, those negative thoughts really run our lives. Once a computer virus gets in there, it hard to find it. Homeopathy is the best to kill the virus and stop those negative thought.

September 25 2018
P.S. I looked around for a cranial osteopath, but I have not found one yet. Thanks for the suggestions.

September 25 2018
Well Paida Lajin is a good anti-virus for the body and it works very quickly against those types of invasion.

Yes there aren't many Cranial Osteopath practitioners and all the ones I've come across are French people.

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.