Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Garlic In High Potencies
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Fibromyalgia
Started by: eleanor at September 7 2018

Replies: 34 & Views: 609    Font    Page 1 of 2  Goto page 1, 2  Next          Reply

Fibromyalgia By: eleanor
United Kingdom

September 7 2018
I have had fibromyalgia for 6 years since a difficult pregnancy with. My second child I developed type 1 diabetes at 2 2 months old I am a wheelchair user so don't exercise could you please suggest what might help with the following symptoms?

1 chronic fatigue I get tired after doing anything
2 skin on feet and calfs painful to touch on both legs
3 body wide pain

Frequent headaches especially in forehead

Can anyone please suggest a any remedies to help with any of these symptom to lighten what I'm having to deal with any help greatly appreciated!

Re:Fibromyalgia By: 2tuff

September 7 2018
I've aided a feminine with Fibromyalgia and had good effect within minutes of starting the treatment. The first thing I got her to do is take just two drops of her midstream urine once a day for a week. So this is what I will first promote to you. All medications were dropped within a few days and she's never looked back especially as those poisons were making her worse. If you want the rest of our protocol then I will share it but first try to two drops of urine under the tongue using a dropper and a clean mouth at least 30 minutes prior to food or 2 hours after food. You must not listen to others who promote Urine therapy in large amounts early on in treatment. You must only start slowly with such chronic disease in case there are herxheimer reactions as urine is very powerful. I always advise fibro and thyroid suffering people to start at drops levels to be on the safe side.

Re:Fibromyalgia By: Pat2011

September 8 2018
2tuff,
Does the urine need to be from the first morning urine? When I first heard about urine therapy, I heard it needs to be from the first urine in the morning.

I intended to try your therapy, but it slipped my mind.

September 8 2018
It's claimed the healing power of urine is at its peak first thing in the morning after rising from sleep. No not at all, the urine doesn't have to be the early morning urine. It's always good to get people used to urine therapy before they start taking the stronger morning urine. Throughout the whole day we have healing urine, all I ask is that people follow the rule of thirty minutes or more before food or two hours or more after food. The Urine can be taken at any time in the day, People should understand how to hydrate their bodies prior to urine therapy rather than continuing bad lifestyle with coffee and tea drinking. One needs to mostly drink water.

The first thing my fibromyalgia friend noticed after taking two drops of urine was that in around thirty minutes or less then a lot of her joint pains etc eased dramatically. You'll just have to try the two drops once a day for a week and monitor all the changes you noticed. Urine is also very good for depression and it produces a calming. You may also noticed an increase in stamina and the want to be more productive such as clearing jobs and doing them well. God gave you this medicine but wicked control freaks (Rockefeller family etc) conned and demonized this solution to aid profiting of their pharmaceutical empire. The Rockefeller empire threatened all doctors and dentists not to speak about urine as an aid for body and oral health.

All I will say is that almost everyone I know who've tried urine therapy including myself (using for years), we find there is one day that arises where you feel very fatigued. I've only come across one lady a cancer sufferer who claimed to never experience this. My fibromyalgia friend she felt it for a day and just rested. If that day arises then the following day all that fatigue is gone and never happens again. We don't quite understand why this happens but it does. If you start the urine therapy I'm sure you'll be noticing big changes even at two drops and straight away before any fatigue so don't be put off and continue then you'll see the next day and onwards further improvements.

There are other things I will promote based on how well they've aided my friend's fibro. My friend isn't cured but she's quite settled and free from all medications. If you're impressed with the changes on urine then start looking for a supply of quality Pu'erh tea. When purchasing tea like this you need to find high quality but with Pu'erh it can be expensive. Do some study on this leaf and see what you think. Hold off the Pu'erh until you've tried the urine first, one thing at a time and see if this protocol works for you as it has my friend.

It's my thought that fibromyalgia is a biological weapon made by man based on mycoplasma. I would suggest one has an understanding of weaponized mycoplasma.
https://rawlsmd.com/health-articles/mycoplasma-the-most-common-lyme-coinfection

September 8 2018
Thanks, 2tuff, for continuing to talk about urine therapy again. I just ate so I will need to wait at least two hours before I try this.

Does the urine need to be taken immediately? Can I leave it in a cup for two hours before taking it?

Yes, I have heard of Fibromyalgia and Lyme being associated with some microbe. So people take monolaurin and do detoxifications and other things to kiill the microbes. Homeopathy is the only thing that has helped my Fibro on a permanent basis. I do take Ashwaganda for it, which really takes down the inflammation a lot all over my body. Homeopathy doesn't work on the inflammation on my back though which is a huge deal because it's difficult for me to wash dishes, sweep, and mop. Now I also have difficulty sitting and walking upright.

I developed my Fibro immediately after I injured my back and hip so I'm sure it was caused by trauma. Monolaurin or any thing I do to detox has had no affect on Fibro.

I'll post the result of the urine therapy

September 9 2018
Depending on the type of problem being dealt with then urine is taken differently. In most cases of illness the urine is taken fresh as soon as possible within minutes of releasing this elixir from God. If one is treating external skin issues then one might opt to use topically urine which has been left and contains ammonia. The taste and smell of urine also depends on the diet of the being and so people on spices will have foul tasting urine whilst those on good diets mostly have great tasting urine. Fresh warm urine always tastes better than cold urine and I just see urine as another beverage. I only drink warm fresh urine or warmed up fresh water! It is always best to have fresh urine straight from the tap as the medicine is closer to what your needs are of that point in time.

I have zero idea of what this monolaurin actually is. I'd be looking at more of an electrohealing angle to cripple this mycoplasma such as heavy blood electrifying the blood. The problem is if you miss an area where it might be dwelling outside the blood such as fat like toxins or the lymph. Therefore you'd have to add in a magnetic pulser for the lymph glands i.e the underarms etc. What would be good would be the exact frequencies of these organisms so we could use a 250watt radio frequency unit known as a Royal Rife (not the low powered hand held ones) where by we would get proper internal deep tissue exploration with those frequencies rather than just rolling off some organs. The other method would be to actually have the organism in the flesh and then make a homoeopathic preparation as a nosode treatment.

Trauma causes localized constipation and stress! Trauma therefore can expose weakness and make one prone to a lingering dorman bioweapon just waiting for its stress trigger to come alive. This is how the simian virus forty known as SV40 activates and causers cancer (a big player in the current cancer epidemic) it's also activated by tobacco smoke. This SV40 virus is in most Western humans since the vaccination programmes starting with the polio vaccine. We're told they've removed it from various vaccines but it's a complete lie and continues on today behind the scenes (cancer is a good profit spinner for big pharma and a nice depopulation agent for the Club of Rome). Now you can see why second-hand cigarette smoke is dangerous more than just the typical smoking side of it all. How do I know these things? Well I've listened to the world's authority on the SV40 virus and she's known as Judyth Baker the lead scientist behind the cancer virus program bioweapon design against Fidel Castro of Cuba. Baker was also the mistress of Lee Oswald.

Judyth Vary Baker "The Cancer Epidemic: Causes, Crimes, Corruption"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMXc7ZDLLNM

September 9 2018
The biggest obstacle to urine therapy is remembering to catch it. This morning I remembered as soon as I finished urinating. I'm taking in liquids this morning to produce a fresh batch.

So far I have not noticed any changes after the two drops I took last night.

September 9 2018
Well just remember to get your urine and continue two drops for a few more days. It's always best to start slowly to prevent pushing the body into a harsh detoxification mode. One women who tried two drops complained she had diarrhoea which to me is fine but to her she didn't seem to understand. So to some two drops might be very strong whilst another being can start on higher but as I said it's all about being sensible.

Monitor your body in many ways from your sleep quality to toilet trips and mental states as urine is highly powerful and creates some very good healing effects as Udaya is also aware about. You are now moving into a new league of healing when you start urine therapy and other things I speak about.

Re:Fibromyalgia By: eleanor
United Kingdom

September 9 2018
Thank you for your reply can I be completely honest without criticism I'm not sure I could cope with the urine treatment the idea of drinking urine even a drop just isn't for me are there remedies that could combat the above symptoms please?

Many thanks

September 9 2018
2tuff,

Can I take the two-drop therapy more than once a day? Thanks

September 10 2018
The two-drop urine therapy seems to be working. It seems to be causing me a headache on the top of my head. The headaches that I get when someone directs their anger at me.

Re:Fibromyalgia By: eleanor
United Kingdom

September 10 2018
Is dom robe else messaging on the thread I started? I'm getting confused would it be better to start a new thread?

September 10 2018
Stick to just two drops per day!

There will be a time in the future where you'll be taking urine twice daily but not yet. You must let your body settle into the treatment. You have chronic disease and should never push it too early. Pushing this therapy too early can cause two things; aggravation and then mentally put off continuing. Once you're used to your own urine then you can alter dose as you'll understand your needs more. You're used to homoeopathy and so this mindset of little dosing shouldn't be difficult to accept.

If you're getting a reaction that is unusually timed then yes it may be the urine working it's magic. In normal headache and ailment situations we'd usually say take your urine to help but in this case it may be the urine helping to making changes with a very slight aggravation until it settles. Treatments like urine therapy, Paida Lajin and Qi-Gong are very powerful as they're the healers given by the creator God, You don't get no better than these treatments but they all should be performed because where one falls the other aids.

September 11 2018
Headache is still here. Doesn't seem to have gotten worse. thougoh. Should I continue with the two-drop therapy?

September 11 2018
Yes stay with it and see what happens over the week. If you have any homoeopathic method that usually aids this headache then you can also use this. Now do you see why it's best to start on low dose urine? If you had started on a higher dose then you might have had a heavy aggravation. What do you usually use to aid this headache you get? Headaches can be tied to problems with a lot of minerals for which we'd use tissue salts (most of which are not the basic salts) with good results. It would be interesting to see if this headache you get no longer occurs over time whilst on urine so that's something to look for as you go along. Instead of focusing on the headache try to sense any improvements or changes in your mind, stamina, energy, pains, joints, toilet trips and sleep etc. Do you own any combination 12 tissue salts? The tissue salt Nat Bibarb aka Sodium Bicarbonate will be useful in the future and interestingly it is useful for both headache and your condition. You're also doing other medications which ain't fully natural and may hinder the urine therapy picture such as this Withania somnifera you take in herbal form. When I started my friend on urine she did no other therapy at all so she was an open book to work with. One has to think like a classic homoeopath who wants to work with less hindrances so one can see what's working and what's not. Do not take your urine close to having any herbs or closely after taking herbs.

Talk on urine theray
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITSzE8I30HQ

September 11 2018
I started Udaya's recipe for the headaches. Acon 30 and when the headache subsides Arnica 30.

I'll need to stop the Urine therapy because the headache is becoming intolerable.

September 11 2018
One has to understand that proper detoxification can cause headaches, vomits, loose stools, pains etc and these are known as a herxheimer reaction. The human body is out of sync aka localized constipations and so even when a blockage is removed this can cause a symptom to occur whilst the body recalibrates to the better level of newly cleansed body. In other words by simply improving the body doesn't mean that improvement will come with instant bliss. The human body calibrates itself around the problems which exist and thus you get used to living a certain way. Once the new way is opened then the body has to recalibrate again. If the body has been running at a sub level 6 out of 10 but you suddenly kick start it into a 8 then you'll get a kickback as the adjustment takes place etc.

September 12 2018
The headache subsided a bit. Enough that I should be able to tolerate another dose tomorrow. I think Acon 30 has helped. I had to run an errand today and I noticed that I'm feeling a bit unstable while driving. A symptom I've dealt with in the past with CoQ10.

September 14 2018
2tuff,

I skipped the Urine therapy today just to double make sure that the headache was not due to someone directing his/her anger at me. I didn't have a headache all day today so I can confidently say that the urine therapy is causing the headaches. I will start the therapy again in the morning. Thanks again.

September 17 2018
2tuff,
At what point to do you recommend we increase the amount?

September 17 2018
Well it all depends on any herxheimer symptoms but if all is well I opted to raise the dose once a week by two drops so week one would be two drops and week two would be four drops. Over a period of time then one executes two doses but the second dosing is started slowly too so say if one was on ten drops at dose one then dose two they would start two drops. It's all about just being careful and monitoring how the body is reacting as there's no point in going bull-at-a-gate and then being put off the therapy. If one has some symptoms that persist during treatment then they can find a homoeopathic remedy which may remove the symptom and allow for continuance of the urine therapy.

September 17 2018
Thanks, 2tuff. I'm going to try two drops tomorrow.

Also, why does urine taste so salty? I hate salty food and the two drops I have been taking really shock my taste buds. It's terrible.

September 17 2018
Your urine will not always taste salty it all depends on various factors and it's not always down to salt intake. I usually find when a body is dysfunctional you can sometimes notice more salt in the urine. Study the work of Dr Fereydoon Batmanghelidj explaining about how salt works in the body and remember one of the first things a hospital gives ill patients is a saline IV. The urine is just the exit for any excesses of components from the blood. So if your body has made demands for salt because of a problem internally then any excesses not used and left in the blood will be removed via the kidneys and into the urine. Sometimes I notice a concentration of salt but generally my urine isn't salty. Now if one is having various foods these may call for the need to be countered with salt and thus an higher content of salt. It's certainly nothing to worry about and very normal. I've got a sensitive tooth at the moment so I will be shortly holding my urine over that tooth. The old saying was "the best medicine is always the worse tasting". Forget about any taste and be happy for having access to such a fine medicine from God and your own body. You need to get your holotrophic mind in tune with your holographic body and outside of the usual way of thinking which in truth is quite insane. When Westerners go to see a real Amazon shaman this medicine man usually is amazed at the level insanity of the being and how close they are to being basically spiritually dead.

September 17 2018
Ok, thanks for explaining about the salty urine. I look forward to when mine isn't so salty anymore. Yes, 90% or more of people I run into have serious psychological issues---just barely surviving and barely functioning. A lot of horrible anxiety and very deep depression, PSTD and Bi-polar.

September 18 2018
I took 4 drops today. I didn't get a headache like I did when I was taking two drops. I'd get a headache within an hour of taking the two drops.

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.