Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Dr. UDAYA!! PLEASE HELP WITH MY MIND PROBLEMS to save my relatiobships
Started by: sam at June 11 2018

Replies: 12 & Views: 545    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Dr. UDAYA!! PLEASE HELP WITH MY MIND PROBLEMS to save my rel By: sam

June 11 2018
Dear Dr. Udaya,

Please help to heal my unbalanced emotions, intense jealousy and sexual dysfunctions which are destroying my relationships.

BODY

I'm male, 40y.o.,skinny, sensitive to take colds, to cold water, wind. I have penetrating eyes, cheerful smile, dry skin,deep sighing, weak lungs.

MIND

I have a composition of following symptoms / characteristics:

- I'm soft and shy but passionate and sensual, emotionally very needy, need to guard own security, insecure, low confidence.
- feeling of abandonment, melancholy, grief, prefer solitude,
- dwelling on sexual matters
- in relationships very possessive (demand partners total attention and love), jealously with rage, controlling, suspicious, secretive
- impatience, can not wait..
- tense, old traumas, tension from suppressed feelings, that blow up, deeply suppressed anger, defensive
- serious, stubborn, easily offended if criticised,
- constant overthinking, analysing, perfectionism
- frequently hard to fall asleep because of overthinking or strong emotions
- low selfesteam, specially with confident and strong people,
- occasionally when feeling that somebody will judge me (usually authorative person or in front of group) I have inability to connect thoughts to the words, mental "blackout"

Please help with that.

More details:
Im feeling type of personality, quite soft, shy and feminine in this regard and outlook but at the same time there is a almost constant inner tension and if someone steps on my triggers I can show a very fiery anger and be very intense to defend my painful spots.
I had a lot of childhood traumas, feeling abandoned, criticised, my father was very intense and demanding personality.

I like people but want to have deep connections with them or none so I prefer solitude often.. I don't talk much.

I'm overthinking, my mind is constantly busy..ir never stops.. Mostly interested in researching and learning new things, analysing situations, psychology of people.

I don't have much joyfulness, I'm mostly little bit serious and melancholic, perfectionist, but im not depressed and I love life, but I feel the past is not letting me free and I keep the suffering alive.

It's hard to be flexible and submit to cooperation, alternative ways. Sometimes I'm stubborn.

I hate others controlling or criticising me because of childhood traumas, I can become very angry if somebody is criticising the work I do.

I experience jealousy since long time.
It started after discovery of cheating in earlier relationships, now I really don't want to destroy my new relationships with continuing to be jealous.

Jealousy is characterised by
intense suspiciousness, spying,
possessiveness, want to defeat the unfaithful partner,
restricting the freedom of partner, she has to meet all my emotional needs and asure not to uncover my old traumas.
Sometimes jealousy is completely covering my mind, reasoning is not helping.

In earlier relationships I experienced even jealousy with intense rage, I don't want to go that far in new relationships. I was becoming a powerful devil, with desire to destroy things, hurt people.
Talking mean words, laughing at partners feelings.

But at the same time when things are not going my way in relationships, when I feel not loved enough from my partner, I could act as a child, weeping, have resentment.

I'm aware that probably the main root of acting like this is that I feel fear of abandonment, from being refused, abused, as I was in my childhood.

I'm longing to be touched and receive affection from my partner, but at the same time if somebody else is touching or hugging me without me being open to that, those touches mostly I dislike and feel discomfort...

Because of my emotional neediness in current relationships, for the last months
I feel melancholic, sad, I sigh very deeply during the night.

Previously I have taken Lachesis 200, Nux Vomica 30 for jealousy, but didn't get much results.

Other things:
SEXUAL DYSFUNCTIONS

I have high libido, very easy to get excited,
erection power sometimes gets lost during the intercourse,
Have mostly premature ejaculation. Weakness after emissions.

PLEASE Dr. help me with these too..

Thank you so much!
Sam

Re:Dr. UDAYA!! PLEASE HELP WITH MY MIND PROBLEMS to save my By: udaya kumar
--

June 16 2018
Do you sleep on your back with legs far apart ? Do you like to be flattered....? How much is your Pride and Ego?

--

Re:Dr. UDAYA!! PLEASE HELP WITH MY MIND PROBLEMS to save my By: sam

June 18 2018
No, I usually sleep on side and my knees are somewhat drawn to chest.. I like if people show affection to me, but it should be real.. I recognize flattery as fake.. I am looking for deep connection with people.. I don't consider myself having much ego or pride at all.. I like to serve people

I am possessive in relationships out of emotional neediness, maybe also fear of abandonment.. I see other foolishly as a source of happiness, u cling to that..

July 14 2018
Dear Dr. Do you have time to answer my issue? Im waiting for long time.

About sexual dysfunctions I can add that I involuntary loose semen every day when passing bowels. premature ejaculation is very prominent, sometimes it happens even in the first seconds of intercourse..
I'm sexually overexcited, sensitive and very easily aroused..

Please help with my issues mentioned before..

--

July 14 2018
Use the following medicines :
1. Staphysagria 10M one dose a fortnight.
2. Phosphoric Acid 3X three times a day for three days.
3. Anacardium 30C three doses a day for three days.
4. Conium Mac 1M one dose a week.
5. Tribulus Terrestrius Q 5 to 10 drops in one ounce water three times a day for one week.
6. Sulphur 30C three times a day for three days. medicines can be taken one after the other.
Please report after each medicine.
Staphysagria is expected to neutralise the effects of childhood abuse, fall outs of masterbation if any, and other subtle emotional associated baggages like . Ill effects of anger and insults,Sexual sins and excesses. high sensitivity, violent outbursts of passion, Very sensitive as to what others say about you,Dwells on sexual matters; prefers solitude, peevishness, sense of guilt, sense of humiliation, and irritability and anger emanating from such insults and humiliations. ; persistent dwelling on sexual subjects.Spermatorrha, emissions with weakness. etc. etc.
Conium Mac is expected to inter alia correct the feminine qualities qualities in you including excessive jealosy, Lachesis do correct it, you may need higher potency if jealosy, suspicion is not yielding under suggested medicines. you may also required Thuja Natrum Mur therapy. Best wishes.

--

August 6 2018
Hello Doctor!

I took STAPHYSAGRIA 1 dose and Phos Ac for 3 days feel little bit relaxed about jealousy after Staph but not fully relieved yet.
What change should I notice after Phos Ac?
Tommorow proceeding to Anacardium.

Thanks

August 11 2018
Dear Dr, Just finished Anacardium, took Conium.
What changes should I notice after Phos Ac and Anacardium?
I have still very premature ejaculation,Jealousy, wanting to control, suspiciousness is also prominent.

Thank you.

--

August 12 2018
give time for medicines to work and wait until all suggested medicines are completed. Phosphoric acid with help with many of your debilities. tribulus terrestris should help with other issues please see their materia medica....
http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/c.htm

--

October 4 2018
Dear Dr after quite a long time of taking these medicines, I can say my mind is calmer, but I'm still quite possessive about my partner, want things to be my way, suspicious, imagining secret cheating..

This attachment is strange cause about other members of my family I'm even quite indifferent.

I'm still dwelling on sexual matters, very easy excited just by a thought, touch.

Ejaculation control is not improved at all, I still can last only few seconds, erections are imperfect.

There is a daily leaking of semen while defecating too.
Sometimes (few times a month) heavy feelings around penis and testicles

I have repeated dreams about war (almost once a month).

Please help!
Thanks

October 6 2018
Constricted pain in testicles is mostly daytime while standing.

I read that Possible weakness of parasympathetic nerve could be causing low blood flow to sexual organ and therefore imperfect reaction, premature ejaculation. But not sure it is what is happening

--

October 7 2018
use nux Vomica 30C three times a day for one day and report on constrictive pain in testicles.

--

October 17 2018
Dear doctor, I used nux for one day but still had this constrictive pain one day. Its not that I have it every time I stand, so I can not say is it getting less or there are no changes

--

October 18 2018
use Nux Vomica for one week. In case it does not yield to nux vomica use three doses for one day only the following medicines
1. Spongia 30C
2. Pulsatilla 30C

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.