Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Crataegus Oxyacanthoides (thuill.)
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Matchstick Remedy - A free remedy for many things
Started by: girilal at December 23 2006

Replies: 72 & Views: 36750    Font    Page 1 of 3  Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next          Reply

Matchstick Remedy - A free remedy for many things By: girilal
New Jersey USA

December 23 2006

Click picture for many more pictures

1: Traveler’s diarrhea

Anyway: I have discovered that matchstick remedy works well in travelers diarrhea and sickness. Anytime visitors come to India from western countries, they get stomach problems within 3-4 days. More one delays in treating it with antibiotics heavy is the price to be paid.

This time my cousins have these problems, they just came from USA, phosphorous came to my mind and in Haridwar one homeopathy store was far away so I used matchstick remedy and drank up the whole water. The problem solved and this time they need not to take antibiotics.

1. Hold a matchstick near a cupful of water, burn it with other matchstick and immediately dip the burning head (make sure it is still in the process of being ignited). Repeat this step with another matchstick.

2. Put the water in a one liter plastic bottle but half empty so we can shake it up vigorously. It gets difficult to shake water if bottle is almost full. Add two whole unburned matchsticks in the same water.

3. Tear off a part of striking surface of the matchstick and add it to the same water. Close the lid and shake the bottle vigorously for at least 50 times.

4. Medicine is instantly ready. Take a small spoon of water as remedy. Repeat the dose only if needed. You can remove both burned and unburned 4 matchsticks after two days and store the liquid in refrigerator to avoid the fermentation.

5. If remedy has to be stored, filter the water after 2 days. Bone Necrosis cases need this remedy for prolonged period.

Later on I used this remedy on may people with almost perfect results.

girilal

Re: A free remedy for travellers By: P K Dutt
Canada

December 23 2006
Thanks buddy

Very wonderful and very domestic cure. Otherwise we used to take many kind of antibiotics and what not.

Thanks

Re: A free remedy for traveler’s diarrhea By: sajjadakram

December 24 2006
wonderful tip.I think Phos if taken frequently in this way can produce irresistible sexual desire also. Laughing
sajjad.

Re: A free remedy for traveler’s diarrhea By: girilal
New Jersey USA

December 25 2006
Thanks for your tip too sajjad, I never knew this thing before.

girilal

Re: A free remedy for traveler’s diarrhea By: dr dutta

December 30 2006
Please explain, about how many times, this match stick remedy was repeated?

Re: A free remedy for traveler’s diarrhea By: Dr R.K.Khatri
Mumbai, India

August 6 2007
Dear Members and patients of Diarrhea,

Being Naturopath doctor I always try this

types of home made remides. I was

sufferring

diarrhea since three days with foul smell

due to rains in Mumbai. I tried this Match

stick burning system in water and I got

relief from diarrhea. God bless Mr Girilal.

Dr R.K.Khatri

Dr In Naturopathy

August 6 2007
Excellent.
GIRILAL,
Do you think that Phos in potency will be effective exactly in the same manner?
SAJJAD.

Re: A free remedy for traveler’s diarrhea By: VAISHDW2
Akron, Oh, USa

August 6 2007
I would request that we have a single separate thread for all such remedies so that everyone can put his experience and we can have a database for such tried and tested things.

New Jersey USA

August 9 2007
Do you think that Phos in potency will be effective exactly in the same manner?

Dear Sajjad

May be or may be not, because with match stick, it comes lots of combo medicines package, like phosphoric acid, phosphorous, Sulphur, Potassium Carbonate (as flame retardant), Potassium Chlorate(oxidizer), carbo veg. etc. etc.

The whole remedy becomes one polycrest like Lycopodium which is a combination of 50 or more things espacially Phosphorous and Sulphur, in old times Lycopodium spores were used as fireworks on the stages.

I stumbled upon this remedy by accident, my friend had problems in the mountains and I thought of phosphorous and we used a match stick to make the remedy and he got cured. Later on this remedy worked on many other cases, like psoriosis, skin problems, scurvy etc.

girilal

August 9 2007
Dear Girilal,
Thank you for the information.It is great.i will try it for every kind of diarrhoea and in case of success shall post the result here.
sajjad.

New Jersey USA

September 1 2007
2: Bone Necrosis

About ten days ago, I met a 60 years old man on the remote mountains near Gangotri. About 6 months ago a accident caused him a broken nose. Nose was mended but he had pain and could feel lose bones there. No treatment worked.

At that place where any medicine can only be brought from Dehradoon (2 days grulling journey). I suggested him to use this match stick remedy because due to the age I suspected bone necrosis.

When we were coming back, luckily we saw that man again with his sheeps. He said he had a significant relief with this remedy.

girilal

Re: Match Stick Remedy - A free remedy for many things By: baljeet

September 3 2007
I had stomach cramps for two days. I was taking loperamide and antibiotic. Then this remedy came to my mind but I just licked the match head.

My stomach was calm instantly. No more antibiotics or any other medicines.

Re: Match Stick Remedy - A free remedy for many things By: gavinimurthy

September 3 2007
Hi Kuldeep

Your 'match stick' remedy may beat Joe's Arnica in popularity. Smile

I too will give it a try when I have a chance.

Murthy

Re: Match Stick Remedy - A free remedy for many things By: Irm

September 4 2007
Anytime I used computer till late night or read a book till late at night, I was unable to sleep due to the running of my mind.

A gentleman with some homeopathy knowedge told me to get Phosphorous-1M from India and take a dose when still at computer or book at late at night or after 10PM.

Then I remembered this matchstick remedy which mentioned phosphorous. Long ago I made this remedy but used it first time few days ago. My mind was very calm even calmer than the ordinary days when trying to sleep. Three times I have used this but next time I will try to lick the matchstick head.

Thanks.

Re: Match Stick Remedy - A free remedy for many things By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

September 7 2007
I would like to share with members my experience in the use of the Match Stick Remedy which Girilal has promoted for stomach problems.

I have prescribed this remedy to 6 patients so far and they all confirm that within a few hours their diarrhea had stopped. Some of these patients had been prescribed antibiotics and other drugs by their doctors but they had failed to arrest the diarrhea which sometimes can only be cured by total abstinence from all food and drink and the patient is put on a IV drip.

Many patients also reported that they had slept very deeply after their dose of the remedy which they had taken shortly before sleep.

The match stick remedy has invariably worked in some miraculous manner and it is my hope that other homeopaths too will use it as the patients will never be out of range of a humble match stick which they can get in any part of the world, and report their findings on this Forum.

September 7 2007
Hi

I could solve the mystery. Smile

This is what a match stick contains.

"Safety matches are designed so that the head can be ignited only by striking on a specially prepared surface on the match package. The tip of the safety match contains antimony trisulfide and an oxidizing agent (such as potassium chlorate), again held in place with casein or glue. The difference is the striking surface on the package contains powdered glass for friction, red phosphorus and glue. When the match is struck the heat of friction converts the red phosphorus, which ignites and, in turn, ignites the head of the match."

http://www.energyquest.ca.gov/ask_quester/answers_general.html

There are two types of matches

'Strike any where' matches which are not available in India, and 'safety' matches, which are standard here.

In these safety match heads there is no phosphorous. The red phosphorous is in the side strip.

The compostion of the 'head' varies widely, depending on the manufacturer.

See this link for further details.

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/4060434.html (scroll to the bottom and look for safety matches tables)

However, the bulk of the head material in ALL safety matches is

POTASSIUM CHLORATE..close to 50 Percent.

It is nothing but our Kali chloricum. (Not Kali.mur)

Now read about Kali chloricum in Boericke.

Stomach.--Feeling of weight in epigastric and umbilical region. Flatulence. Vomiting of greenish-black matter.

Stool.--Diarrhœa; profuse, greenish mucus.

No wonder it works for diarrhoea...

Big applause to Girilal/Kuldeep for this wonderful discovery.

Murthy

Re: Match Stick Remedy - A free remedy for many things By: HomeoEnthusiast
-India-

September 8 2007
Dear friends,
here is more info on KALI CHLORICUM from the following webpage:
(Allen's Encyclopaedia of Materia Medica)
http://www.farmaciasantantonio.it/Homeoint/allen/k/kali-chlc.htm

STOOL. ► Diarrhœa. ► Violent diarrhœa, always liquid, at last after six days consisting only of mucus, continuing till the ninth day, [2]. [160.] ► (Painful diarrhœa), [15]. ► Copious alvine evacuation, which resembled the operation of a full dose of a refrigerant purging salt (after three hours), [17d]. ► Fæces soft, without pain during the evacuation, [3]. ► Stool somewhat thinner than usual, [3]. ► Liquid stool the next morning, [6]. ► Liquid stools with pain in the pelvic region for ten days, [7]. ► Thin liquid stool, [6]. ► Fæces lighter colored than natural for then days, [18a]. ► Fæces often tinged with green, [24]. ► Stool very dry, at last mixed with mucus and blood, [3]. [170.] ► Stool harder than usual, [4]. ► Stool hard and dry, [3]. ► Stool very indolent, delayed; only occurring at 11.30 P.M., [6]. ► Constipation. ► Torpor of the intestines, indicated by costiveness, which was immediately attended with a moderate degree of proctica marisca, continuing third day, [18]. ► The usual evening stool is omitted, [1].

From Kent's Reversed Repertory:
RECTUM
Rectum, aphthous condition of anus (p. 606)
Rectum, constipation (See Inactivity) (p. 606)

Rectum, diarrhœa (p. 609)
Rectum, diarrhœa, food, fat, after (p. 613)
Rectum, diarrhœa, food, rich, after (p. 613)
Rectum, diarrhœa, indiscretion in eating, after the slightest (p. 613)
Rectum, diarrhœa, pastry, after (p. 614)
Rectum, dryness (p. 616)
Rectum, dysentery (p. 616)
Rectum, hæmorrhage from anus (p. 619)

Rectum, pain (p. 623)
Rectum, pain, tenesmus, stool, during (p. 630)
Rectum, urging, desire (See Tenesmus) (p. 633)

STOOL
Stool, bloody (p. 635)
Stool, copious (p. 636)

Stool, dry (p. 637)
Stool, mucous, slimy (p. 639)
Stool, mucous, bloody (p. 639)

Stool, mucous, white (p. 640)
Stool, mucous, white, milk white (p. 640)

Stool, soft (p. 641)
Stool, white (p. 643)

-rams

Re: Match Stick Remedy - A free remedy for many things By: girilal
New Jersey USA

September 8 2007
Matchstick remedy can be considered as a one-composite remedy. Still I suggest people to use it as if one needs phosphorous but in emergency.

As told by Erm. Please never lick match head. I have done this experiment on myself and some other people has reported that they get typical phosphorous symptoms by directly licking the red-match-stick's head. I tried it two times at different days and I got insomnia for the both days with mind racing.

Please potentize the remedy to at least 2C or higher and if a significant relief has appeared in some chronic case, raise the daily potency to at least 1C by draining out the liquid but leaving some drops in the bottle and filling up the bottle again by about half and shaking it vigorously.

girilal

September 10 2007
I tried it today for minor stomach discomfort, which looked like typical 'aloe' symptoms. Need to go to the toilet in a hurry.

I took the water as advised after going to the toilet once, and there is no further problem.

The match stick has a black head (not the red one as shown in the picture), and the matches in South India have black heads, as standard.

Murthy

Re: Match Stick Remedy - A free remedy for many things By: HomeoEnthusiast
-India-

September 11 2007
This morning I woke up with a feeling as if I need to urgently pass stool - and so I rushed to the toilet - and it was a diarrhea. (I have this problem for past 2-3 days, the moment I wake up - and the problem usually ends there). But today there was more to come !
The diarrhea continued unabated - when I immediately remembered the Matchstick remedy and I immediately prepared it and drank it all. The problem is solved. No more diarrhea !

Thanx a lot, Girilal, for this wonderful remedy !! (You are receiving several testimonials !!)

-rams

Re: Match Stick Remedy - A free remedy for many things By: fredandwilmaflinston

September 14 2007
In May of this year, I used this remedy for my son's dierrhoes problem. It worked. My son had this same complain again in July while he was in boarding school but this time he himself made this remedy. He was cured again and some his friends also used this remedy and all cured.

Beside this testimonial, I have another thing to share that after taking this remedy I felt that my hair loss has stablized. For the last 15 months I was loosing my hairs fast. Anytime I just pulled my hairs very thin and week hairs came in my hands. But now my hair fall is stablized. I can't say if I am getting new haris but no more falling.

Re: Match Stick Remedy - A free remedy for many things By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

September 15 2007
Arnica 30c in the wet dose a teaspoonful taken twice daily usually helps to replace fallen hair.

Arnica Q mixed with either Coconut or Olive oil and a few drops massaged into the scalp also helps.

Re: Match Stick Remedy - A free remedy for many things By: star

September 19 2007
I tried this remedy and then in about three days I noticed that my skin spots (due to infection with taenia versicolor fungus) have gone fade. Should I continue using this water or just wait and watch.

New Jersey USA

September 24 2007
Yes this remedy definetely-definetely affects fungal infections. 3 people reported this thing.

In two cases they took this remedy for other problems but their never ending fungal infections went away.

And in most cases it did not resolve insomnia as Irm reported.

girilal

New Jersey USA

October 1 2007
A friend reported that he added two match heads in his hari oil and his hair health is getting better. Now he has stronger hairs instead of weekening and falling hairs.

No harm in trying and reporting if one feels like having hair-fall problems.

girilal

Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.