Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Respected Mr Udaya Kumar, About H pylori Bacteria
Started by: alberto at November 12 2017

Replies: 11 & Views: 105    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Respected Mr Udaya Kumar, About H pylori Bacteria By: alberto

November 12 2017
Dear Sir,
This lady who is 74 had no symptoms or signs but her doctor after endoscopy found out that she has H Pylori bacteria in her stomach.
She used allopathic medicines for a few days but because of severe loose motion which was the side effect of medicine she stopped taking the allopathic medicines.
She has no symptoms but she has the bacteria,
She is asking your help if she can use homeopathic remedies to get rid of this bacteria.
With Respect.

Re:Respected Mr Udaya Kumar, About H pylori Bacteria By: shouse_nsk
India

November 13 2017
As there are no symptoms, what remedy any one can suggest. As long as, bacteria is not giving any trouble, there is no need to worry.
Ram Tamhakar

Re:Respected Mr Udaya Kumar, About H pylori Bacteria By: 2tuff

November 13 2017
Ram I respectively disagree and believe it's better to prevent the carcinogenic H Pylori otherwise in the stomach it may produce both stomach cancer or ulcer. In this case I would recommend using the isopathy method of taking a 30c potency of the Helicobacter Pylori nosode once daily for three days and continuing this action for up to seven weeks. I'd be also interested in Udaya's opinion.

Re:Respected Mr Udaya Kumar, About H pylori Bacteria By: alberto

November 13 2017
Thanks so much to all,yes let's hear Mr Udaya Kumar's opinion.
With Respect.

Re:Respected Mr Udaya Kumar, About H pylori Bacteria By: udaya kumar
--

November 13 2017
To my mind, H.Pylori is a harmless scavenger in the body which is portrayed unnecessarily as a villain which it is not. H. Pylori becomes hostile out of fear rather than anger, which means it is not an enemy in the guts but a friend out of fear resorts to violent means to escape. The villain usually is Acidity and sources of acidity, causing change in Ph factor whithin the body. H.Pylori as well as many inhabitants of the guts including the human beings are afraid of Acids and do not survive in acidic conditions depending on its concentration....In the instant case, the H Pylori tries to hide within the stomach, duodenum linings causing pores which ultimately leads to peptic ulcers and leakages. causing many derrangements within the abdomen which force someone to the chambers of a Gastro enterologist who can do nothing but repair works. The cure is in changing the PH factor to its alkaline levels....by change in life style habits...sleep early, wake up early, no smoking, drinking alcohol, excess allopathic medicines, Tea, Cofee, etc. Take regular exercise. No continuous sitting, and if you do perform such a job make sure that you give a break at regular intervals and move the body. No over eating. Drink enough water, and use carefully chosen nutritious food not according to your strong likes and dislikes. Say goodbye to all sedentary habits. Regular foods and no starvation. Homeostasis itself means an alkaline PH. It is only in an alkaline Ph media the electrons, neutrons protons etc. rotates within the atom of each cell, which is a mini creative universe in motion....and only when they are active and is rotating and revoloving, the process of centrifugal forces and centripetal forces are created which expels and retains death and life respectively within the body...A balance or harmony of which is called healthy state of being i.e. a state of being where what is expelled is proportionate to what is retained.

The basic medicine which we have against ill effects of sedentary life style and consequent acidity, and related issues including, anger, tantrums, burning, hostile H Pylori, peptic ulcer,Gastritis, Gastralgia, Blockages like poly/tumor at pancreatic end of duodenum, pancreatitis, liver imbalances, Hiatal Hernia, GERD and eventually cancers, etc.etc........... is Nux Vomica. It may be used in 6C three times a day for three days with benefits. It will also clean up the system for other medicines to work. The other medicines according to symptoms, would be Natrum Phos 6X, Ipec6C, Anacardium 6C, Calcarea Carb 30C, Argentum Nitricum 30C, Pulsatilla 30C, Hydrastis Q, DioscoriaQ, CardusQ.Arsenic Album,30C Iris Versicular 30C , Phosphorus30C et al.

To chose single medicine you will have to describe yourself totally.

--

November 13 2017
Is there only me who seems to like to use Nosodes? I've seen it before where homoeopathics were given for symptoms of E.Coli only to have the E.coli continue causing a problem over time until I prescribed the E. Coli nosode and this is documented somewhere on this website.

--

November 13 2017
Every substance on the surface of the earth is a medicine and I do believe that what it causes is cured by it.....Therefore all nosodes/sarcodes are cure to what they cause. I avoid suggesting nosodes particularly in the forum as its use out of place or misuse may (includes may not) cause pseudo ailments which we are in no position to personally monitor or supervise and therefore, minimum use.......If China causes Malaria China cures...and if Eupatorium causes Dengue, Eupatorium cures it....If Silica causes silicosis, silica cures and thus extends the universal list of medicinal raw materials......!!

--

November 13 2017
Thanks so much to Mr Udaya Kumar for this beautiful amazing explaination.
She will use Nux V.6c.
since she has no symptoms , can we leave it alone ,after Nux?
With Respect.

--

November 14 2017
Nux should usually be curative with some changes in life style ...In case the symptoms recur a combination of Ipec 6C Nux 6C and Anacardium 6C should correct...If it has already entered the stage of gastritis or oesophagitis or gastralgia then dioscoria Q and Hydrastis Q with Cardus M Q (for liver) may be used in minimum doses.

--

November 14 2017
Udaya don't you think that the fear promoted by many over nosodes is actually quite over-hyped? Do you really think nosodes at reasonable potencies and frequencies can have such a negative on the body? As long as a high resonance isn't rippling too strong in the body then I'd say you're fairly safe and you'd have to do something very slly and too often to really hinder the body with the nosode. I think that people hype the issue as they think well cancer frequencies will cause cancer i.e carcinosin but we both know that this fine remedy actually really builds up immunity and allows to body to see and hit cancer it would normally ignore. People make me laugh when they say I'm not taking influenzinum because it's a flu nosode so they take their chances with a real flu invasion. I and my people we take our influenzium each month with no regrets and free from flu. You'll notice how big pharma seems to have jumped on both nosodes and vaccine based homoeopathics and this is a nice alarm to tell us all our medicine works and nosodes and vaccines work to counter both disease (biowarfare) and big pharma (mass poisoning).

--

November 14 2017
I fully agree with you.....My issue is not nosodes, but the Forum....where we do not meet the patient.....we do not know the patient.....and therefore there is no guarantee that they will use those """reasonable potencies and frequencies "" as indicated by you, even if we so advise

--

November 14 2017
I understand, thanks so much .
With Respect.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.