Cell/Biochemic Salts
Bach Flower Remedies
Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Veratrum Album
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Kind Attn Mr UDAYA, Need guidance, please!
Started by: marabe at October 9 2017

Replies: 28 & Views: 623    Font    Page 2 of 2  Goto page Previous  1, 2          Reply

Re:Kind Attn Mr UDAYA, Need guidance, please! By: udaya kumar
--

November 1 2017
You may wait for complete cure without any further medicines or use single dose of Lachesis 200C. I was to suggest Sulphur 200C to wind up but since the last medicine you used was Calcarea Carb, sulphur cannot follow it....therefore Lachesis could be the next option.

--

Re:Kind Attn Mr UDAYA, Need guidance, please! By: marabe

November 1 2017
Thank you, Sir, I'll take Lachesis 200C.

Yesterday I did Pranayama Exercises.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=395ZloN4Rr8&t=38s&list=PL8896C1BC53269EB9&index=291

Are those one good or can you recommend me anything else?

Once again,Thank You!

--

November 1 2017
Anuloma viloma, bhastrika, sheetal, kapaal bhaati, brahmari etc. pranayamas are good yoga practices when we reaches the stage of yug or conjoining of the body mind and soul and that is why it is placed in the Ashtaanga Yoga at 4th stage Yama, Niyama, Asana, Pranayama, Pratyahara, Dharana, Dhyaana, Samaadhi order....i.e Pranayama should only be done when Asana is perfected.....Asana should only be done when yama niyamas are perfected. ..... The practise of which requires at least a Vyaazhavattam or 12 years to accomplish....The rest are all improvisations of individual imaginations and can be useful as well as harmful......Useful in the sense it is the performance of a Divine Science, and harmful in the sense that you have not prepared and spiritually paatra (eligible) to the knowledge that the performance of which may do more harm than good...And these good and bads would be revealed to you perhaps not in this materialistic plane of consciousness but after Samaadhi when you have penetrate the cosmic shadaadharaas. in the higher planes and dimensions of consciousness.....So the practise under guidance of a proper guru (who is rarely available in this material world) is necessary to reach the right Dhaarana which only can lead you to proper meditation and Samadhi.....The rest is individual choice and Will...which determines each individuals fate.....

--

November 1 2017
Thank you for letting me know. I've read back in the forum that you recommended this practice but I didn't know all these details.

Once again thank you for your answer.

--

November 2 2017
I do still recommend Ashtanga Yoga. and Traditional practices not improvised ones. And you seem to be in the know of things and therefore I explained ....for general practice with limited repetitions it is healthy.

--

November 4 2017
Thank you for your suggestions! I looked for Ashtanga Yoga on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUgtMaAZzW0 It looks pretty hard for me, but i'll give it a try. I assume all is in the practice. For sure a discipline is required. I used to ride my bicycle 45', three-four days a week.

I took Lachesis 200C yesterday. Is it anything else you could prescribe me for loosing weight?

Never cease to amaze me the transformations in my body after taking the prescribed remedies.

Thank you!
Namaste

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.