Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Antihistamine - child suffering allergy for 4 months
Started by: at October 6 2017

Replies: 9 & Views: 90    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Re:Antihistamine - child suffering allergy for 4 months By: udaya kumar
--

October 7 2017
You must check his chest with an xray and check the lymph nodes in the chest area or any other findings. Need not antidote antihystamines....Use of three doses of Nux Vomica 30C for one day anitdote most of the ill effects of allopathic medicines.....Use one dose of Pulsatilla 200C once only and then start with Kali Bich 30C three times a day for one week and on the second day of Kali Bich use Arsenic Album 200C one single dose....Report after each medicine.
You may be writing by using a tablet....in that case names appear as Pune.. You may identify separately in the thread if you wish to do so..... best wishes.

--

Re:Antihistamine - child suffering allergy for 4 months By: anamika

October 8 2017
thank you sir,will report progress

Re:Antihistamine - child suffering allergy for 4 months By: udaya kumar
--

October 8 2017
ok

--

October 9 2017
Some good news sir. Gave him three doses of Nux vomica, the wheezing has stopped. I had kali bich 6c at home which I am giving b.i.d. Yesterday, morning a sticky nasal discharge (transparent) came out. I will be giving him arsenic album today. Thank you very much sir.

October 9 2017
Sir, just wanted to know from you regarding miasmatic approach of asthma. Also it is a bit confusing regarding, when it is called bronchitis, and when it is called asthma. A year back when I took my son to allopath, he told it is a bad case of asthma and this year when I took him to another allopath, she told it is allergic bronchitis. Sir, sometimes, his attack starts between 2 and 4 am and sometimes on very bad days, it continues in the morning to afternoon as well. He had been given bacillinum and tuberculinum 1M, but he frequently gets these bad attacks. So is it correct to conclude that he has asthma of syphilitic miasm?zHe us oversensitive to damp and cold and climate changes, butter and ghee also causes this king of attack. Any kind of physical exertion takes away his breath. Is it possible, that both sycotic and syphilitic layers are present?I am really confused! Kindly throw some light sir.

October 9 2017
Sir, Natrum sulph 200 was also given last time. But it had no effect on him.

October 9 2017
Sir, also in last 4 months, I have taken two chest x rays, and it had always come out clear.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.