Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

sinusitis
Started by: shadman hasan at October 1 2017

Replies: 17 & Views: 220    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

sinusitis By: shadman hasan
india

October 1 2017
Uday sir how's u .its long time.for me to be here..hope u r fine.sir I was still feeling difficulty breathing so I go to an allergist he ask me to go for x ray PNS on view it shows my left maxilly sinus hazy so he says sinusitis and it has allergic rhinitis too in both nostrils...so I go for an ent he told me I have allergy so he has given me a spray...but.mine problem is that still I feel breathing difficulty and kinda chest pain took even I have gone for ECG again and chest x ray again both were normal but I feel chest pain and breathing difficulty and ent said its my thinking cuz my spo2 and hr were normal 98 spo2 and hr 83..sir plZ advise me.what to do he advise me for psychologist but sir I feel these symptoms in reality..plz help me sir or should I go with sbl tranquil ...regards wishes sir...

Re:sinusitis By: udaya kumar
--

October 2 2017
Have you taken the SBL medicine which I had suggested to you long ago?

--

Re:sinusitis By: shadman hasan
india

October 2 2017
Sir it was out of stock in my city old lucknow now i got it on 30 sep so i am taking from a day....

--

October 2 2017
please report after three days of use...your anxiety levels should reduce, then only I would be able to help you through a forum like this .

--

india

October 2 2017
OK sir i will report u after three days i ..i am using spray for sinusitis nasonex ..thanx for ur quick reply...but i am keeping distance from spray and sbl tranquil for about a hour is it ok ..i am taking spray twice ... and 2 tablets 4 times day for tranquil..

--

October 2 2017
avoid spray as much as possible..

--

india

October 4 2017
Sir i took tranquil 3 tablets 3 times day for 2 days .i feel slight improvement sometimes i feel palpitations and breathing difficulty still.but improvement i feel ..sir anxiety is decreased but i am chewing those tablets i have to chew or what ? Any medicine for.sinusitis right maxillary sinus and allergic rhinitis and for.palpitations also tell. A lot.of gas i feel in stomach and gas is passing also .so wait8ng for reply

--

October 5 2017
Continue with it for upto one week. you may chew it with front teeth and dissolve it on tongue....use three doses of Kali Bich 30C for one day for sinusitis. and report.

--

india

October 5 2017
okey sir i will use kali bich but i feel palpitations also sir plz tell me some fast actong which cure my these symptoms tranquil is working but i am still feeling these things sir.....

--

October 7 2017
use single dose of Phosphorus 30C for palpitation and report results next day.

--

india

October 12 2017
sir i am taking 4 tab tranquil 3 times day .my anxiety level decreases i am feeling fit almost 80% .but sometimes i feel like breathing difficulty or short of breath like but if i ask it seems it only my thinking ..but my anxiety is down and 25 gm bottle of tranquil will end. So should i buy one more or no .thats why i am here sir for ur prescribtion Cuz giving u feedback was necessary Cuz by ur help i am well almost now and sir plz tell what to do now i am using nasal spray once daily in morning ..and why i feel breathing difticulty due to gas ? Or what my every test is normal..regards wishes for u and ur family sir ..

--

October 12 2017
use Allium Cepa 30C three times a day for one day and report me the results on your sinus issues. You can buy and keep one more bottle but use it only if your level is again increasing or if you feel like it is increasing. Otherewise you should be out of it by the time you finish the bottle.

--

india

October 12 2017
Sir it was 12th day of tranquil so should i use.it.for 15 days or.20 days or one bottle is enough ...i want ur guidance i am almost fine.b/w 75 80% ..so i will buy.another bottle.tablets ..allium cepa i will.use tomorrow ..allium cepa is.garlic !(lahsun!).am i.not wrong..wishes sir

--

October 13 2017
Allium Sativum is Garlic. Allium Cepa is Onion ...Red Onion to be precise......Finish one bottle and wait for a few days and repeat only if necessary.

--

india

October 13 2017
sir i did not get Allium cepa in medical store they will provide tomorrow and tranquil one bottle is finished... tomorrow i will buy another one ....i eat two times today tranquil tablets but as.weather is changing in north india deepawali near so u should understand sir i feel breathing difficullty or thats my anxiety but now i have habit of moving air through air like that

--

October 19 2017
What exactly you mean my """ moving air through air like that """" ?

--

india

October 21 2017
sorry for late reply sir actually it was written wrong or mistyped it means i blow my nose and always try to expand.nostril and check is air.passing or not? and also my throat always feel phlegm it may be due to post nasal drip sir and chest pain also chronic after 2 3 days i feel it but my all 3 ecgs normal. Anyway but mine anxiety is low now thanx sir...and i wished u and ur family diwali on mail also sir and wishing u here also...

--

October 21 2017
use one dose of Arsenic Album 30C and report to me about chest pain.....if it persists use Hydrastis 30C three times a day for three days.

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.