Locations of visitors to this page

ibs and panic
Started by: Mederozaya at September 18 2017

Replies: 6 & Views: 174    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

ibs and panic By: Mederozaya
Hungary

September 18 2017
Dear Udaya Ji,
Sorry for my grammar, english is not my native language. I'm a 21-year-old woman, I have been suffering from IBS and panic/anxiety since 2 years. I get really anxious when I have to wait or be among people, stand a long queue, on public transport, or in a quiet classrom. I'm afraid of doing something that I don't want to or something like that. In these situations I have urge to have bowel movement, I get nervous then the urge intensifies and I can hardly hold back. My other symptoms are typic anxiety/panic symptoms (my voice, hands/legs shake; my heart is beating faster etc.).
In general I have frequently bowel movements, flatulence and horrible cramps as well, and I have abdominal sounds even after eating. It's getting really annoying.
I went to a homeopathist a month ago who don't really listen to my story, he made a bioresonance analysis and emotional control was the diagnosis. He said that this causes my anxiety and gave me a homeopathic tincture (supposedly it effects the limbic system). The doctor created it and he did not say what it contains. I had to take 15 drops daily, after 1-2 weeks my symptoms got better (maybe for a week) and then got really worse for 2weeks, I was anxious even when I lying in my bed. I contacted the doctor and he said i should lower the dose (5drops) then increase it slowly. Now after a week (taking 5drops) its better because I am not that anxious at home but when I go out it's almost the same like I started the remedy. Maybe a little bit better but still bad. My digestion is even worse than before the tincture.
So I started to take this a month ago, should I wait a bit longer and increase the dose again or try another remedy?
Which homeopathic remedy should I buy, if I won't be cured? What potency and dosage? I found 3 meds that maybe suits my condition: argentum nitricum, lycopodium or gelsemium.
Thank you very much.

Re:ibs and panic By: udaya kumar
--

September 18 2017
Argentum Nitricum 30C three doses a day for one day only and report.

--

Re:ibs and panic By: 2tuff

September 18 2017
Here's the tissue salts you should be working with for you conditions. Take as combinations or separates five time per day.

1. ALUM, CUPRUM ARS, KALI SULPH and MAG PHOS

2. Aurum Mur Nat, Ferrum Phos, Kali Ars, Lith Mur, Nat Mur, Nat Phos and Zinc Mur

Re:ibs and panic By: Mederozaya
Hungary

October 1 2017
Thank you! I tried Arg-nitricum 30c and my anxiety is not completely gone but when I am under stress (social anxiety) I don't have that stomach cramp and urge to have bowel movement. What should I do next?

--

October 1 2017
Continue its use three times a day for upto one week.

--

Re:ibs and panic By: Mederozaya
Hungary

October 5 2017
Dear Udaya Kumar,
after 3-4 days the situation turned around: my mental state is so much better now, no panic and less anxiety. But my digestion issues with diarrhea, cramps and flatulation came back. Could Arg-Nit cause this aggravation? Should I continue the remedy? Thank you!

--

October 5 2017
Argentum Nitricum do not cause any aggravation....use single dose of Cuprum Met 30C and let me know about the cramps.

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.