Green Tea [herb]
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

CHRONIC ANAL FISSURE
Started by: arifbwp at September 12 2017

Replies: 5 & Views: 102    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

CHRONIC ANAL FISSURE By: arifbwp

September 12 2017
AGE: 40. SUFFERING FROM CHRONIC ANAL FISSURE.STOOL DRY AND HARD.PLEASE SUGGEST REMEDY

Re:CHRONIC ANAL FISSURE By: udaya kumar
--

September 12 2017
use single dose of Nitric Acid 1M once in a week. Meantime describe yourself and the symptoms you are experiencing with full case history.

--

Re:CHRONIC ANAL FISSURE By: arifbwp

September 13 2017
Respected Doctor.. My body does not accept homoeopathic medicine high potency dose of 200 and 1M.
Whenever i took any medicine in 200 and 1M,skin allergy and rashes appear on my body. Please suggest mother tincture or 30 potency.

--

September 13 2017
kindlly narrate all incidents that lead to the conclusion.....! in detail...

--

Re:CHRONIC ANAL FISSURE By: arifbwp

September 13 2017
Few years back, i took china 200 for few days, then a gland appeared in the flesh of my right arm.

Similarly once I took thuja 1M as single dose then my neck was stretched for many hours and skin allergy with rashes and strong itching appeared on my body.

Few years back, i took silicea 200 for few days then skin rashes and strong itching appeared on my body.

Last month, i have used Dr.Reckweg R13 drops and took over dose of 30 drops instead of 15-20 drops then strong burning feeling in urinary tract started after urination which continued for few days and skin allergy with rashes and strong itching appeared on my body.

--

September 13 2017
R13 may be a proving because you are not expected to take 30 drops of medicinein lower potency (most of the number Reckweg medicines are lower potencies.). Higher potency do not aggravate. Homeo medicines have no side effects.....China do not have gland problem and should not be giving that symptom and the symptom should be independent of China. You have not mentioned to what purpose you took those medicines and what are your case history of ailments ....Thuja 1M also do not have any such symptoms..... Silicea should be taken with care and should not be taken out of place.... Any way you may use Nitric Acid 30C three times a day for one day.

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.