Cenchris Contortrix
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

HOMEOPATHY AND HERBS
Started by: PAT2006MPW at February 19 2008

Replies: 8 & Views: 2044    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

HOMEOPATHY AND HERBS By: PAT2006MPW

February 19 2008
Is it true that herbs can antidote homeopathic remedies?

Thank you

Re: HOMEOPATHY AND HERBS By: MAX VARMA
New Delhi and Vancouver

February 19 2008
Yes the strong herbs can.
Some homeo meds are made from herbs.

Pankaj Varma

There is only one religion....called mankind.
There is only one law....the law of Karma
There is only one God....He is everywhere and with everyone and knows everything.

Re: HOMEOPATHY AND HERBS By: PAT2006MPW

February 19 2008
Thanks, Pankaj.

Will keep a close eye when I start taking Ashwagandha.

Have a nice day.

Re: HOMEOPATHY AND HERBS By: garcot
Bangalore

February 19 2008
Ashwagandha doesn't antidote any homeo. So go ahead and have a pleasant sleep. I have it in night alongwith milk ( 1/4th of a teaspoon in warm milk) and my god it is very relaxing. Believe me!

Best wishes
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

February 19 2008
garcot,
do you have any digestive system problems? I found an article that mentioned that ashwagandha is not suppose to be used when there are digestive problems present.

Hope it helps relax me too. Thanks for sharing.

Bangalore

February 20 2008
I eat very simple food with less oil. Also, I don't eat much sweet. I ensure, I am consuming minerals and vitamins and protein in the right quantity and use the pH chart do a check on nature of food I eat. Ofcourse, my digestive system isn't very strong either. Physical excercise is very important for the stomach muscles to become strong. Fear and doubts were the number 1 enemies and I have got rid of them. So the assimilation has greatly improved.

When I get a tendency to get locked up in a thought, to move away from it, I do a few breathing excercise to get the balance.

Thinking is my enemy. Some people like me are gifted so much, thinking consciously spoils everything. I have always scored exceptionally well when the efforts have been minimum and not maximum.

Pat, as a friend I can tell you, you are a very gifted personality and so avoid thinking excessively and don't try to be perfect, you will do very well and enjoy life very well too.

Regards
Garcot

February 20 2008
Garcot

Thanks for sharing so much with me. I agree totally with you that exercising and breathing is very important. My problem is that I have been suffering with this hip injury that has made strenuous exercising almost impossible. My body definitely requires strenuous exercises.

Every time I get a bit well, I get brave and take on too much.

Since I started with Joe De Livera's therapy "AGAIN" I was doing so well. I started walking fast alone without my dog and my throat had greatly improved, and then my dear friend gets very jealous and causes me stress & then I start getting sick again.

This awful throat problem I acquired since my former homeopath used homeopathy to attack me interferes with my breathing.

I have a very gifted personality that makes me an easy target for others to blame their problems on me. I have develop such an aversion to blamers and to jealousy. Most people don't seem to understand how toxic jealousy is.

I'm really excited to start walking fast again. I am planning to start that again tomorrow. It would be great for my stomach. Anyone who reads this, please pray for me that I can finish this month being able to go for fast walks without my dog without having another crisis.

I could really use everyone's support and prayers. I want to get well enough to go work with children. There are a lot of children out there that need me.

I'm not sure I try to be perfect. I have worked very hard at not being perfect and I think I have come a long way. But I don't get feed back from anyone and I don't know how far I have come.

I had a woman complain to my boss that I was a perfectionist. Believe me I had no idea what the heck she was talking about. I still don't. I'm still totally clueless. Other than due to having chronic fatigue most of my life, I learned to be organized. It is strange that I had a dream about her last night too.

Maybe my real enemy is that I have spent too much of my years working on being the best person I can be without ever comparing myself to anyone else. That maybe why I'm perceived as being a perfectionist. I don't engage in gossip or in arguing or in competition or in comparing myself to anyone or in wishing anyone harm.

I maybe a thinker. That could be a problem. I'm not aware of it though.

Is that what you mean by being a perfectionist?

How did you become aware that you were thinking too much? I can understand that too much thinking can lead to anxiety in the stomach.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

VERY GRATEFUL FOR YOUR FEEDBACK. Gives me something to work with. THANK YOU.

Bangalore

February 20 2008
Any particular problem, if we think over and over again, the mind gets bored! If the mind gets bored body won't feel comfortable. I can understand thinking about a problem for a day. But we should remember, an issue which we cannot solve in day ( I mean mental tussle), we can never solve in a week. So we should learn the art of "let go"
Then the mind becomes interested to look at different things, so it feels good and the body feels good and over a few days, miraculously the issues bothering you also disappear... This is what I have learnt. The art of letting go things. Please remember, you cannot cheat your mind, because for physical living we are the mind. There is only one mind and we think, we have two, which causes all problems. Duality needs to disappear for the mind to feel relaxed....

God bless you and your efforts,

Garcot

February 20 2008
Hi gargot

THANK YOU FOR EXPLAINING THINGS SO WELL.

I UNDERSTAND CLEARLY!

THANK YOU.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.