Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

weather changes 4 times in a day!
Started by: garcot at February 15 2008

Replies: 9 & Views: 1824    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

weather changes 4 times in a day! By: garcot
Bangalore

February 15 2008
Weather changes 4 times in a day minimum at Bangalore. This makes it difficult for young children and adults ( who have moved to Bangalore for IT jobs) to develop the required adoptability.

I have seen single medicine prescription in the classical way doesn't really work, though, we can always use two or three medicines with a gap of say 5 hours and rotating them on a daily basis for a few days till the body learns to adopt to the changing patterns.

However, this pattern of changes again doesn't have a pattern.

So, what would be best way to tackle such a situation? I have reasearched and have found the problem to be related to changing Ear pressures with changing weather conditions, as bangalore is at an altitude of 3000 ft. I can see congestions moving from throat to chest or to the nose and back to throat and so on....

What are the possible remedies one can suggest.

I have Bryonia, Rhustox and Belladonna in mind which seem to fit well.

Regards
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Re: weather changes 4 times in a day! By: girilal
New Jersey USA

February 15 2008
Yeah it happens in Bangalore. Also in New Jersey we can see all cycles of weather in just one day but homes are climate controlled so most people don't feel anything.

girilal

Re: weather changes 4 times in a day! By: garcot
Bangalore

February 15 2008
Dear Girilal,

Would it mean, I will have to think on similar line, if we at Bangalore, don't want to feel the brunt of rapid weather changes?

Can you suggest a combination of medicines?

Thanks
Garcot

Re: weather changes 4 times in a day! By: udaya kumar
--

February 15 2008
Reduce exposure and outing. Sometimes Nature also gets caugh and cold. Laughing

--

Bangalore

February 15 2008
Dear Uday,

How would you handle this phenomena homeopathically, when lack of absorption of nutrients seems to be the issue in many children in Bangalore. I hardly come across very healthy and active children in Bangalore at all.

May be all of them need Calcarea Carb high!

Regards
Garcot

Re: weather changes 4 times in a day! By: MAX VARMA
New Delhi and Vancouver

February 16 2008
Hi Garcot !
Bangalore has lot of rain and wet weather.
Two meds for such weather are Rhus Tox and Dulcamara.

Pankaj Varma

There is only one religion....called mankind.
There is only one law....the law of Karma
There is only one God....He is everywhere and with everyone and knows everything.

Re: weather changes 4 times in a day! By: PAT2006MPW

February 16 2008
Pankaj
How often does Rhus Tox and Dulcamara need to be taken?

We don't know from minute to minute what the temperature is going to be. So do we need to take the Rhus Tox and Dulcamara after we have already suffered the consequences of the weather changes?

Maybe we should start taking that medicine invented by that teacher to prevent colds. I think it's Clairborne.

Re: weather changes 4 times in a day! By: MAX VARMA
New Delhi and Vancouver

February 17 2008
Yes Pat,
You can take these meds as preventives.

Rhus Tox and Dulcamara in alteration. Gap of 2 hours between the two.

Take 3 doses of each...then stop.

Pankaj Varma

There is only one religion....called mankind.
There is only one law....the law of Karma
There is only one God....He is everywhere and with everyone and knows everything.

Re: weather changes 4 times in a day! By: PAT2006MPW

February 17 2008
Thanks so much sweetie. As you can see from my very recent experience, how helpful your knowledge is to me.

Wednesday when I was in my severe crisis, the day started out beautiful here. The sun was out and the temperature just right. Not cold and not too warm and no coat was required (and I normally require warmer temperature). But within two hours, the temperature dropped drastically and it got extremely windy. Less than 15 minutes later when I got off my vehicle, my crisis started. Thursday morning, I was in a severe crisis.

As soon as I saw your post, I took another dose of Rhus tox 30c. I think it helped.

Bangalore

February 17 2008
The situation in Bangalore is,

Cloudy to clear sky and clear to cloudy sky and it keeps changing many times during the day except for the month of March and April.

Basically, the humidity variation within a day is uncontrollably hapazard. Will one dose of NatSulph high take care?

One of the old and famous homeopaths in India ( 93 years old) prescribes NatSulph 1M single dose wait and watch.

Any comments please?

Garcot

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.