Kalium Bromatum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

THINGS TO AVOID WHEN UNDER THE TREATMENT OF HOMEOPATHY
Started by: Pat2006M at January 7 2008

Replies: 16 & Views: 4182    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

THINGS TO AVOID WHEN UNDER THE TREATMENT OF HOMEOPATHY By: Pat2006M

January 7 2008
Can everyone please share your knowledge about all the different things that need to be avoided while under the treatment of homeopathy to avoid antidoting the remedies?

Thank you.

Re: THINGS TO AVOID WHEN UNDER THE TREATMENT OF HOMEOPATHY By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

January 7 2008
I have observed that all preserved meats which contain Saltpeter will antidote any homeopathic remedy within a few minutes.

Coffee is another beverage that is reputed to antidote H remedies but I do not have any positive proof on this point. Most Homeopaths warn patients to avoid coffee and I also continue to do so.

Coke and similar canned beverages which contain various chemicals are also on the list of drinks to be avoided as I have direct evidence that the majority antidote Homeopathy.

Re: THINGS TO AVOID WHEN UNDER THE TREATMENT OF HOMEOPATHY By: Bongo
Kenya

January 7 2008
Please no! Not the coffee... My one vice... Just a large cup in the morning...

Can anyone back this up with a case situation? Or is it just theory for now? thx

Re: THINGS TO AVOID WHEN UNDER THE TREATMENT OF HOMEOPATHY By: gavinimurthy

January 7 2008
A big flawed theory. Read this very popular thread to know all about the myth of coffee antidoting homeo medicines.

Coffee doesn't antidote in all cases.

http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/8255/

Murthy

Re: THINGS TO AVOID WHEN UNDER THE TREATMENT OF HOMEOPATHY By: Bongo
Kenya

January 8 2008
Murthy, you are now my new favorite. Ha Laughing

Re: THINGS TO AVOID WHEN UNDER THE TREATMENT OF HOMEOPATHY By: Praveen_nani

January 8 2008
Depends case to case and the medicine you take

Re: THINGS TO AVOID WHEN UNDER THE TREATMENT OF HOMEOPATHY By: snoopy

January 8 2008
Most well known ingredients to antidote: Coffee & Mint

some homeopaths are known to use coffe & mint to antidote intolerable aggrevations. That would include mint from teas and gum.

Re: THINGS TO AVOID WHEN UNDER THE TREATMENT OF HOMEOPATHY By: udaya kumar
--

January 8 2008
I like your name Nani. Laughing Three generations makes a Nani. And therefore three names! A doctor and a patient in one!

About coffee, I take coffee. I take homeo medicines. Coffee never stopped from giving desired results to me. My advise always was not to take any thing immediately before or after taking homeo medicines. Coffee to my mind can antidot only those medicines for which coffea cruda is an antidot. Some of the medicines for which coffea cruda is an antidot are :

Ambra Grisea
Ammonium Muriaticum
Amylenum Nitrosum
Anacardium Orientale
Aurum Metalicum
Belladonna Atropa
Borax
Bryonia Alba
Carbo Veg
Cicuta Virosa
Colocynthis
Conium Maculatum
Cyclamen Europaeum
Flouricum Acidum
Gelsemium Sempervirens
Glonoine
Kali Carbonicum
Nux Vomica
Phosphoricum Acidum
Phosphoru
Psorinum
Pulsatilla Nigricans
Rhus Toxicondendron
Valeriana
Veratrum Album
Veratrum Virde (Hot strong coffee also antidots)
and many other medicines.
While Asteria Reubens is worse with Coffeeeeee!

Evidently, there are few many polychrests and commonly used medicines to which Coffea is adjudged antidot. In olden times when only a few medicines were in use like Nux, Puls.Phos. Rhux etc and were commonly used and gets antidoted frequently by cofee, it could have given way to understand or misunderstand that coffee antidots all medicines and passing through generations it must have become an established norm to forbid coffee when homeo medicines are used.

The functioning of some medicines must have been stopped by coffee addiction, and the precriber being not clear as to which one was causing it, to be on the safe side, must have decreed enmasse blanket ban on coffee. And that got adopted. All high potencies can possibly be distured by magnetic field or other energy sources. It does not mean that all medicines will certainly be antidoted by them. The thumb rule then is to avoid storing medicines near magnet/energy fields like fridge, TV, Direct sun, handling medicines by hand, exposure to perfumes and strong odours etc. Hard labour is said to cause stoppage in the working of some medicines. Some doctors advise not to go out and play after taking medicines. I usually play 1-2 hours football/cricket and sweat everything out, before as well as after taking the homeo medicines with desired results.
Raw vegetables is said to antidot Aesthusa Cynapium, and Wine antidots chelidonium majus and agaricus muscarius, Raw milk antidots Argentum Nitricum; Milk and Salt in large doses antidots phytolacca decandra; Alcohol(Cider), Chalk, Venegar antidots Carbolicum Acidum; Chemical antidots to Arsenic Album are Charcoal, Hydrated peroxide of Iron, Lime water; Epsom salt antidots poisonous doses of Baryta carb; Venegar and vine are incompatible with Borax; thus goes the list.

--

Sri Lanka

January 8 2008
Hi Snoopy,

Welcome to our Forum.

You may have noticed that I do not post on the other forums that I used to visit in the past where you, Leela and a few others like me enjoyed helping members who posted the ailments. I was compelled to vacate them due to the interference and criticism that I later encountered on them as the owners of those forums preferred to pretend that it was only through their own interpretation of "classical homeopathy" that patients could be cured. I had however proved that my direct approach to healing which they termed "this for that" and later "Joepathy" resulted in more cures than their own classical approach to homeopathy where they treated the totality of the symptoms presented by the patient with just one single remedy, which usually left the patient in a worse state than when he first consulted the homeopath.

On our Homeopathy and More Forum which is just over a year old today, a few dedicated Homeopaths the majority of whom are not qualified in Homeopathy like me, but have many years of hands-on experience in helping others with our own knowledge of Homeopathy, do enjoy helping members who post their problems. We have jointly proved with our records of success that we too are a Homeopathic Force to be reckoned with, judging by our rates of success which anyone can read about in our archives.

I have always maintained that the Patient comes first and it is not the method used to cure him, classical or otherwise that matters.

I hope that you will continue to visit us in the future too.

Joe

January 8 2008
Joe

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I think you might be confusing me with someone else. I'am sorry if that is the case.

Re: THINGS TO AVOID WHEN UNDER THE TREATMENT OF HOMEOPATHY By: udaya kumar
--

January 8 2008
Yes Joe. It is the end and not the means that matters.
What the thunder said "Da Da Da". Compassion for others is whatPrajapati(the Guru of God,Human beings and Demons) ordained conduct for human beings. with regards.

--

January 8 2008
Joe
It is unfortunate that so many humans prefer to compete with each other and be hateful and recentful towards each other and kEEp each other down.

Why do you think many humans take pleasure in knocking people down even the sick one?

Why do you think many humans ignore the teachings of wise spiritual leaders?

Why do you think so many people prefer to keep others down instead of living in peace and building each other up.?

I am sincerely sorry for all the hardships you have been through with humans efforts to keep you down. I admire your stregth to keep going.

Sri Lanka

January 8 2008
Snoopy

Your Nom de Plume "Snoopy" was one that Elaine Lewra used in Homeopathic Forums which I used to visit in the past. She is not on the ABC anymore although she writes in the Hpathy 4 Everyone which is a free Homeopathic Journal published monthly.

I note that you are not the same Snoopy that I know.

However you are very welcome here as I note that you too are interested in Homeopathy.

Joe

Sri Lanka

January 8 2008
Snoopy

Our posts crossed and I think that I can answer some of your queries.

It is just a matter of pride and oneupmanship that some people manifest in their daily life which is not necessarily restricted to only a Homeopathic Forum. There is no love that these misfits manifest in their writings and in their lives where they have brainwashed themselves into believing that they are the last word in their profession but are sadly lacking in their understanding of the purpose of their existence on this earth. They delight in confronting anyone who likes to help others purely for the joy of healing.

I am 78 years of age and it gives me deep satisfaction to help others which I do not only with my Joepathy but in other ways too, here in Sri Lanka where I live. I treat all patients free of all charge and also give them the medicines in 500ml bottles of spring water.

I hope that you will continue to visit us and to help those whom you can.

Where do you live and what is your email address ? I checked your profile but there was no reference.

Joe

January 8 2008
Joe
You are a wise person.

I regret to inform you that I am reluctant to disclose any personal information at this time.

I upmost would like to be treated with respect not based on where I'm located.

I enjoy being of service to others and am not a competeter nor do I have the need to keep anyone down.

Re: THINGS TO AVOID WHEN UNDER THE TREATMENT OF HOMEOPATHY By: garcot
Bangalore

January 8 2008
For people who are used to having a cup or more coffee a day, coffee will not antidote.

I don't get antidoted by coffee for any of homeopathic remedies but my daughter who is 3 years old gets antidoted by coffee everytime I find the need to antidote a remedy given.

Dr. KS Koppikar ( 94 year old famous homeopath based in chennai) reluctantly in his early days of practice allowed his coffee addicted patients to drop a pellet or two into coffee itself and drink and the medicines still worked. He has mentioned this information in one of his books....

I drink 5 to 6 cups of coffee a day ( small cups) and non of the polycrests listed get antidoted and including Nux !

ofcourse most of the medicines I take are in 200c potency...

Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Re: THINGS TO AVOID WHEN UNDER THE TREATMENT OF HOMEOPATHY By: PAT2006MPW

February 21 2008
I use only 30c in very few repetitions so I can very easily antidote remedies.

Up to this point, I take a couple of sips within a 24 hour period of Kali Phos 30c and that lasts me for 1 to 3 months for the inflammation on my back. If I don't follow Joe De Livera's instructions to avoid the things on his long list of things that can antidote remedies, they do become antidoted.

Under Joe De Livera's advice, I quit drinking juice because the citric acid and the absorbic acid have the ability to antidote.

According to my experience, Joe De Livera is never wrong about what antidotes remedies. He has great intuition and he knows what I'm doing wrong when remedies don't work.

Since I stopped drinking juice with absorbic acid and citric acid, the inflammation on my back has gone way down.

YOU'RE RIGHT AGAIN, JOE!!!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.