Cell/Biochemic Salts
Bach Flower Remedies
Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Cina
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Attn Udaya: chronic scalp fungus/chronic puncture wounds and other health issues
Started by: at July 15 2011

Replies: 194 & Views: 19688    Font    Page 3 of 8  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next          Reply

Re:Attn Udaya: chronic scalp fungus/chronic puncture wounds By: buttons

October 13 2011
Dear Udaya,

As advised I have taken two doses each of Hepar Sulphur 200c and Silicea 200c.
My last dose was taken on Sunday October 9th.

Lots of splinters have been expelled from earlobe area, jawline, scalp and face.
Several new sores erupted on face, jawbone, nose, ear and scalp after taking last dose.

Currently I have inflamed sores on face, nose, jaw and neck. Some splinters remain on face, neck and jaw areas.

Large inflamed intermittent lumps with tiny crusts appeared on right side of scalp, close to the hairline two days ago. Crusty sores became active again on top, sides and back of scalp. Several sores were weeping for two days. They have dried up today and hair is matted.

I have not taken the five remedies yet. I am waiting for your response to this post. Please let me know if I need to take further doses of Hepar Sulphur and Silicea.

I am waiting for Rhus Tox 10M and Iodium 1M to arrive in the mail. Do I take one pellet of each remedy?

With gratitude Buttons

Re:Attn Udaya: chronic scalp fungus/chronic puncture wounds By: udaya kumar
--

October 13 2011
It seems an unending one. How many splinters are embedded there and how did you manage to have so many within you.

You can stop the Hepar for the time being. continue Silicea on weekly basis. Other five remedies may be attempted. with best wishes.

--

October 14 2011
Dear Udaya,

It is for sure a never ending story. I cannot believe the amount of splinters that have come out of my arms, legs, buttocks, chest, face, ear and neck. There are approximately 50 or more tiny splinters remaining. One sore usually contains a multitude. Hundreds must have been expelled to date.

I raked oak tree leaves last summer for a period of six weeks. I was doing a good deed for my neighbor who went on vacation as well as working on my rental property.

The only conclusion regarding the massive amount of deeply embedded splinters is that they entered through my delicate skin when the pores were open due to the hot temperature. Another possibility is that they entered my skin each time I dumped the leaves onto the burn pile.

Today more splinters were expelled from my lips. I did a saliva test in a glass of water and it was positive for yeast. Some scalp sores have a yeast odor. Is there a remedy that you can give me to cure yeast? I have been addicted to sugar for years and have recently reduced it. I have a tendency to chronic yeast infection which was diagnosed in 2005. What do you think of Mezereum? Will it work?

I am having a hard time dealing with this saga and I wonder when will it stop. I am constantly tending to wounds since last August.
I have friends who do not believe my story. They think that I have a habit of being unwell. I try to be positive and I know that there is more to me than this body with all its scars.

Thank you for your help because my doctor, dermatologist and previous homeopath could not help me.
Knowing that you care is enough to give me hope for a cure.

Kind regards Buttons

--

October 14 2011
Nice that it is now 50 and I have a count to count down. Silicea is your best bet. For yeast infection use four doses of Calcarea Carb 200 at 3 hourly interval for one day and report changes.

--

October 21 2011
Dear Udaya,

I took Calcarea Carb 200 for one day for scalp yeast. I have no changes to report. The saliva test in water is still positive for yeast.

Scalp and upper torso itch frequently.
Scalp sores continue with lots of flaky dandruff, occasional burning, and red areas. Some puncture wounds remain but other sores are different and resemble yeast infection. Crusts are dry, very thick and deeply embedded. I have a bad habit of constantly scratching my scalp because I want the sores to go away.

I crave sugar, chocolate and ice cream.

I took my first dose of Rhus Tox 10M on Monday, 17th October. Several hours later large thick white crusts fell off large yeast sores on the back of my head.

Several facial sores have fully healed. Yesterday, a few tiny sores reappeared on my forehead and near my right eyebrow. These tiny sores were palpable under the skin for a few weeks. Splinters are underneath.
I have a sore on my chin that is healing well. Tiny puncture wounds remain in front of and behind right ear. I have three sores on my neck. Splinters are rising to the surface and are trying to come out. I took a dose of Silicea 200c this week.

On Wednesday I had my anterior crown with metal post removed due to chronic gum inflammation and possible nickel allergy. The procedure took about 10 minutes or more because the cement was so hard to remove. I had a temporary crown fitted.
The gum suffered more trauma and is still swollen with some redness and purple discoloration. The dentist was trying to avoid too much force because he feared that the tooth might become loose.

I would like to get the yeast infection under control before taking the 5 remedies that you previously suggested. My bowel motion has a toxic odor recently and I probably have yeast in my colon.

Thank you so much. I feel better psychologically because improvement is occurring.

Kind regards Buttons

October 21 2011
Dear Udaya,

I took Calcarea Carb 200 for one day for scalp yeast. I have no changes to report. The saliva test in water is still positive for yeast.

Scalp and upper torso itch frequently.
Scalp sores continue with lots of flaky dandruff, occasional burning, and red areas. Some puncture wounds remain but other sores are different and resemble yeast infection. Crusts are dry, very thick and deeply embedded. I have a bad habit of constantly scratching my scalp because I want the sores to go away.

I crave sugar, chocolate and ice cream.

I took my first dose of Rhus Tox 10M on Monday, 17th October. Several hours later large thick white crusts fell off large yeast sores on the back of my head.

Several facial sores have fully healed. Yesterday, a few tiny sores reappeared on my forehead and near my right eyebrow. These tiny sores were palpable under the skin for a few weeks. Splinters are underneath.
I have a sore on my chin that is healing well. Tiny puncture wounds remain in front of and behind right ear. I have three sores on my neck. Splinters are rising to the surface and are trying to come out. I took a dose of Silicea 200c this week.

On Wednesday I had my anterior crown with metal post removed due to chronic gum inflammation and possible nickel allergy. The procedure took about 10 minutes or more because the cement was so hard to remove. I had a temporary crown fitted.
The gum suffered more trauma and is still swollen with some redness and purple discoloration. The dentist was trying to avoid too much force because he feared that the tooth might become loose.

I would like to get the yeast infection under control before taking the 5 remedies that you previously suggested. My bowel motion has a toxic odor recently and I probably have yeast in my colon.

Thank you so much. I feel better psychologically because improvement is occurring.

Kind regards Buttons

--

October 21 2011
Wash the head with Echinasea Q 10 drops in one glass of water. Use Thuja 200 one dose a day. Silicea 200, Sepia 200 and Phosphorus 200 may be used according to evolving symptoms. Also use Pulsatilla 200 one dose a day for three days repeat it after 3 days for yeast. Please indicate the consistency if any of leucorrhea.

--

October 22 2011
Dear Udaya,

I am assuming that I have colon yeast because my holistic doctor treated me for Candidiasis in 2005. He said that any ailment ending in "itis" has its origin in the colon. I was diagnosed with leaky gut syndrome and was asked to eat a gluten free, wheat free diet specific for blood type O. I started eating lots of non organic red meat and poultry because they alkaline the body.

I realize that the antibiotics in the meats have probably led to the chronic scalp infection and I am assuming that the gut flora are imbalanced.

How many days do I take Thuja 200c for?
I do not have leucorrhea.

Thank you for listening and your continued help is a blessing.

Kind regards Buttons

--

October 22 2011
Dear Buttons,
If you think that the antibiotics led to chronic scalp infection, Pulsatilla 200 suggested above would remove it. Is think you meant "ISIS" like giardiasis, amoebiasis, candidiasis, Bowel Nosodes can be used in such cases. Just go through this article to know bowel nosodes and their equivalence in homeo, which we are already administering. candidiasis is synonymous with Thrush which usually affects Oral outlets or all orifices. Thuja 200 may be used three times a day for one day and repeat every three days one dose and weekly one dose later on.
http://hpathy.com/homeopathy-materia-medica/bowel-nosodes/
http://www.scribd.com/doc/3204842/The-Homeopathic-Bowel-Nosodes

--

October 22 2011
Dear Udaya,

I meant "ITIS" as in dermatitis.How many ozs. of Augustifolia tincture do I need to purchase? It is available in 1, 2, 4, 6, 8 ozs. How often do I wash my hair with this remedy?

Kind regards Buttons

--

October 22 2011
Buy two ozs. Put 20 drops in half a glass of water and wash with it. Use it for one day three times watch for a day or two for results and if beneficial continue with it. I forgot those links which I have added. with best wishes.

--

October 24 2011
Dear Udaya,

I developed sudden pain in my right lower molar with old composite filling on Sunday evening. The pain affects the whole tooth. Tooth is sensitive to touch and tapping. Pain is persistent and nagging. Gum area is red. I took several doses of Mercurius Sol 30c during the night. There are no changes to report this morning.

Last year my psychic homeopath stated that my parathyroid gland was underactive since childhood and she prescribed caltosin or calcitonin and fluoric acid. She told me to stop drinking well water and avoid fluoride because I had too much in my system.

I moved to California in 1993 and drank tap water since my arrival. I did not realize the consequences. I now drink spring water.

I live in the country and the only remedies available for emergency use are Arnica, Hepar Sulphur 200c and Belladonna 30c. I can purchase other remedies if needed this evening.
How long do I need to wait before taking new remedy if advised?

Thank you for helping me with my continuous ailments.

Kind regards Buttons

--

October 24 2011
Belladonna should help you with tooth pain. with best wishes.

--

December 22 2011
Dear Udaya,

Belladonna 30c cured my tooth pain.

I stopped posting for 2 months because I was too preoccupied with my facial sores. After taking Belladonna several new and old sores erupted on my face. I took the five remedies Thuja, Nat Mur, Sulphur, Calcarea Carbonica, Lycopodium, 30c, and repeated them twice.
I currently have 7 stubborn sores on my face for weeks that are slow to heal.

I have a sebaceous cyst on my chin for months. My dermatologist thought he removed the sebum with the sac but he only partially removed it. Lump is present and is prone to inflammation.

I researched yellow star thistle and unlike poison oak it contains a chemical compound called sesquiterpene lactone which causes dermatitis. Arnica Montana contains Helenanin, an anti-inflammatory derived from sesquiterpene lactones. Please let me know if I need a new remedy other than Silicea which is no longer working.

I am now ready to take Pulsatilla 200c one dose a day for three days, repeated after three day intervals for Candida.
How many times can I repeat this remedy?

Thank you once again and I await your reply. I hope that I will be free of sores for 2012.

Kind Regards Buttons

December 23 2011
Dear Udaya,

I am waiting for your response to my last post dated 22nd December.

You have really helped me so much. I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards Buttons

--

December 23 2011
Use Echinasia Q and Ledum Pal Q 10 drops each in half a glass of water and wash the face three times a day.

Use Hepar sulph 200 for the sebaceous Cyst. If it does not yield use Silicea 30C.

--

February 9 2012
Dear Udaya,

It has been awhile since I last sent you a post. The sebaceous cyst healed after one dose of Hepar Sulphur 200C.

It has been an ongoing saga with the eruption of splinters. Hundreds have been expelled since late December 2011. Star thistle splinters came out of my nostrils, inside and out. Hundreds of splinters came out of my lips and the surrounding area. I was so desperate that I did some research and took Silicea tissue salts.

Currently, I have 4 new sores on my chin that are inflamed due to splinters.
I have one large red fungal sore and several small ones on the hairline above my right ear. Lower lip is continuously shedding skin. Years ago a doctor told me that this could be related to fungus. Old sores erupted on the outer right ear and on the cartilage of the inner ear. These sores are red, bleed easily and feel like splinters but they could be fungus because they have erupted and healed several times.

Sinus is still blocked on the right side. I have coughed up lots of green mucus which lodges in the right tonsil area. Cysts present in both sinuses.

Scalp sores continue but there is great improvement since I reduced my sugar intake and follow a yeast free, gluten free and wheat free diet.

I have taken my first dose of Pulsatilla 200C on Wednesday February 8th, for the scalp fungus. You requested that I take it once in three days and then repeat. How long does it take to see results? How many doses can I take and are they taken every three days?

It has been an ordeal and I hope that soon I will be able to look in the mirror and see a face without sores.

Thank you once again and I sincerely appreciate you even though we have not met in person. I am so grateful to know that you are available when I need help.

Kind regards Buttons

--

February 9 2012
Dear Buttons,
Thuja 200 is the medicine for fungus that bleeds. Arsenic Album 30 is meant for the problems around the lip area. Sepia should work in candidiasis. White fungus growths are also treatable by Silicea. Other medicines you have to look into are Alumen and Borax. For craving of sugar use Argentum Nitricum.
with best wishes.

--

February 10 2012
Dear Udaya,

Thank you so much for your prompt response. I am happy to hear from you.

The sores on my ear are not fungus growths. Oak tree leaf splinters were expelled yesterday. Since taking Pulsatilla 200C, one dose, there is great improvement in the two fungal sores on my face. Redness has diminished. Tiny crust remains on the larger sore. Smalller sore has fully healed. These sores and scalp sores do not bleed. All these sores are red in color with small crusts.
Splinter sores on my chin are starting to heal. Redness has gone.

I forgot to mention that I have "athletes foot". This started in December. The skin has peeled off in the web of the right little toe. There is no redness at this time. Occasional itching occurs.

Please let me know if I should stop taking Pulsatilla and if I should try Sepia. I have candidiasis.

What potency of Sepia do I take and what is the frequency and duration?
Please let me know the potency, frequency and duration of the Argentum Nitrum remedy for sugar cravings.

Thank you so much for your valued knowledge.

Kind regards Buttons

--

February 10 2012
Thuja 200 should correct atheletes foot also. Pulsatilla and Sepia can go together. Sepia is to be taken in 200C potency one dose a day. Do not use Milk when using sepia. Use Echinasia Q to clean the atheletes foot externally. Use it directly on the wounds. If it does not yield use Ledum Pal Q for external application. Best wishes.

--

March 1 2012
Dear Udaya,

Three weeks ago a large sore erupted on my chin. It took one week for a large amount of star thistle splinters to come out. The wound was very inflamed and pus was present. I took one dose of Hepar Sulphur 200C and the wound finally healed last week.

I have a large round pink flat scar and other smaller ones on my chin. Can I take another dose or two of Hepar Sulphur 200C to heal these very visible scars.

Please suggest another remedy if the Hepar Sulphur is not appropriate.

Thank you once again.

Kind regards Buttons

March 4 2012
Dear Udaya,

I am awaiting a response from you regarding my last post on March 1st.
I have several bumps uinder my skin on forehead and chin. The skin is sore to touch and has a burning sensation. These areas become red if I massage or scratch them. There is no heat or itching.

Do you think that my skin is still reacting to the poison oak? Should I take another dose of Rhus Tox in 1M or 10M potency?

Thank you once again

Buttons

March 8 2012
Dear Udaya,

I sent you 2 previous posts on March 1st and on March 4th. I would appreciate it if you would reply to these at your convenience.

With ongoing gratitude Buttons

--

March 8 2012
Yes you would need another dose of Rhus Tox 10M. Silicea would be more ideal than Hepar Sulph. Silicea at 200C potency one dose a week. It expels. Hepar at lower potency would suppurate and higher potency would help abort the suppuration. Sorry I could not attend you before. With best wishes.

--

March 26 2012
Dear Udaya,

Since my last post over 2 weeks ago sores have continuously erupted on my forehead, eyebrows, both sides of nostrils and large portion of chin area. I thought that these sores were splinters but I was mistaken.

A dear friend of mine suggested that I visit an acupuncturist to determine the nature of my skin condition.

He told me that I have extreme internal heat with extreme dampness. He stated that my adrenal glands are very weak as well as poor thyroid function.

My current symptoms include a large oval shape sore on my chin whose center is white and expands and has a red border. This sore erupted on Thursday evening. It resembles ringworm which I had as a child.
Other tiny white sores are palpable under the skin. Sensation is like a pin prick. White round pieces resembling chalk are expelled when the areas are massaged.

I have been constipated about 2 times per week. Constipation is better from eating lots of green vegetables. Colon is sluggish and stool is hard to expel. I experience abdominal bloating. Acupuncturist mentioned that I have slowed peristalsis due to heat.
My feet are very cold at times and I experience hot flashes each evening.
The heat rises upwards and is felt in the abdomen, rib region and face. I still experience a lot of heat prior to emptying my bladder.
I am experiencing fatigue throughout the day which is worsenedy by physical exertion and continuous anxiety. I worry frequently and this probably has put strain on my immune system.

Please let me know what remedies to take for the ringworm and other issues. My face has several new scars and they do not heal.

Thank you for your efforts and valued opinions.

Kind regards Buttons

--

March 27 2012
Use Sulphur 30C for Ringworm and abdomen symptoms. Try to apply a mixture of 70% Olive Oil and 30% Castor oil on one of the spots of the face to see if it clears up

--

March 27 2012
Dear Udaya,

Thank you for your response . How many doses of Sulphur 30C do I take? How many days of treatment are needed?

Many thanks Buttons

Page 3 of 8
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.