Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Diabetes treatment: Joe De Livera assistance Please
Started by: helpmejoe at April 6 2011

Replies: 3 & Views: 2391    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Diabetes treatment: Joe De Livera assistance Please By: helpmejoe

April 6 2011
Dear Joe,

I have gone through your numerous posts regarding the treatment of diabetes by using Arnica. I went to the nearest homeo store and brought Arnica 30. Let me inform you that there is no higher dose of Arnica available in our country.
I became a diabetic about a year back and i have been trying to manage the problem by consuming low glycemic diet and i have not taken any sort of medication yet.
Could you please explain how i need to prepare the wet dose of arnica. Also when i need to take the medicine. Please guide me in preparing the wet dose because there are a lot of varying opinions on the wet dose of arnica.
Sir your assistance will be of great help for me. Thank you.

Re:Diabetes treatment: Joe De Livera assistance Please By: helpmejoe

April 6 2011
I forgot to tell you that my fasting readings are 120-130 and i am a male of 26 years. My doctor suggested that i should use Metformin but i tried to improve thee condition by managing my diet.

Re: Diabetes treatment: Joe De Livera assistance Please By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

April 9 2011
I shall copy my default therapy for Diabetes below:

I have pioneered in the treatment of Diabetes both Type I and Type II with Arnica 6c in the Wet dose taken twice daily.

The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:

Order the remedy in the Ethanol pack also referred to as Liquid Dilution in a bottle preferably with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard before you sip a capfull of the bottle or a large teaspoonful which is the dose.
Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this shaking must be done at least 6 times before sipping a capful of the bottle as prescribed.

Please visit the links below to read the response of patients who have used my therapy

http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/30

http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/38428/

http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/37658/

Re:Diabetes treatment: Joe De Livera assistance Please By: Jayashree
Calcutta, India

April 9 2011
Metformin can give serious stomach problems as I know. I too am diabetic but had to stop Metformin. Consult a diabetologist for some proper medicine.

Jayashree Kanoi

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.