Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Sad News for us
Started by: Jayashree at March 10 2011

Replies: 4 & Views: 3172    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Sad News for us By: Jayashree
Calcutta, India

March 10 2011
I am said to depart the news that Pankaj Varma / Max Varma is no more. He helped a lot of us in this forum.He expired at a young age of 61 on 27th Dec, 2010. May6 God grant him eternal peace.

Jayashree Kanoi

Re:Sad News for us By: udaya kumar
--

March 10 2011
Dear Jayashree,
Sad indeed. You seems to have missed the following thread:
http://www.homeopathyandmore.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4292

--

Re:Sad News for us By: Jayashree
Calcutta, India

March 14 2011
I have been sick for the past 7 months. Down with Peripheral Neuropathy. absolutely bedridden whici is why i have not visited the forum. I anted to consult Pankaj about this. But his phone went noreply. Just by hance i saw in facebook about him and was shocked. 61 is no agte to go, but then God calls those ho are so nice.

Jayashree Kanoi

Re:Sad News for us By: anubhava
Kanpur India

March 15 2011
Dear Jayashree,
It is very sad to here this news I am member of this forum from last year and at that time I had an accident and hospitilized so I cant see the sad news. God give his soul eternal peace.

I am very sorry.

Aupama

Re:Sad News for us By: Pat2011

March 15 2011
I rarely visit this forum. I'm sorry I missed the original postings here and at abc.

Thank you for being their for me to hold my hand when I was very, very, very sick and very scared. Thank you for staying so close to the computer to hold my hand.

Thank you for always remembering me.

Rest in peace, sweetie. I will always love you. I will pray for you and your family.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.