Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Menispermum Canadense
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Argentum Nitricum
Started by: harry at September 3 2006

Replies: 349 & Views: 67583    Font    Page 12 of 14  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next          Reply

Re:Argentum Nitricum By: muruganrsa

September 29 2010

Click picture for many more pictures

Dear Dr. Udaya Kumar,

I think my earlier post missed your kind attention. So, bringing it up.

Regards,
Murugan

Re:Argentum Nitricum By: udaya kumar
--

September 29 2010
ok. I do not see it as an outcome of any medicines. But since you have mentioned it is tilted towards left side, please stop Causticum. There is not much to worry.

--

September 30 2010
Thank you Dr. Udaya Kumar.

I also think like that as he himself haven't observed any discomfort. Anyway, I will defer further Causticum dose and continue with other medicines. Right now he will be completing 3 days Lathyrus 30c course today and I'll get back to you the progress after a couple of days.

Regards,
Murugan

--

September 30 2010
ok

--

October 4 2010
Dear Dr. Udaya Kumar,

He has finished Lathyrus 30c on 30.09.2010. He has no difficulty in walking except a mild pain in left ankle during the first walk. He didn't feel weakness in legs. His toes, especially the small one, show little bit more movement. Hand trembling reduced.

He is supposed to take the 2nd dose of Carcinocin 1M. Shall I proceed with that? Please let me know.

Regards,
Murugan

--

October 4 2010
yes

--

October 8 2010
Dear Dr. Udaya Kumar,

He was given Carcinosinum 1M (3 globules) on 04.10.2010.

He felt pain in sole of left leg and calf muscle of right leg during first walk yesterday. It was not there during the second walk. Previously, when he stop after walking, immediately he used to tilt a bit. Now, that is not there, though he tilts after some time. For the past two days, he could able to complete the two walks continuously without break.

He has no difficulty in walking and there is no weakness in legs felt. But, he says that he had a feeling (like lack of confidence) that it is better to hold something while walking or else will fall down (only for the past two days). This was not there before. But, he could able to complete the walk.

Hand shivering is there, though less than before.

Arsenicum album 30c is due and I plan to give it for three days (3 doses per day) as per the schedule followed by Lathyrus 30c. Shall I continue with Arsenicum? Please let me know.

Regards,
Murugan

--

October 8 2010
Use Kali Phos 6X for nervous weakness and feeling lack of confidence alongwith one doses each of the following medicines in this order :
1. Aethusa 30 single dose.
2. Petroleum 30 single dose.
3. Gelsemium 30 single dose.
4. Hypercum 30 single dose.

After Lathyrus, come back to Phosphorus for increasing the muscle tone and strength. When the nerve behind the buttucks at the hip running down through to the left ankle and also connected to thumb is effected, weakness in the head will be felt and tilting too and the whole bodywill also feel weak. The medicines are aimed at removing that.

As far as the numbness on these areas, it can be reduced by two exercises. 1. bend the knees a little, standing with feet together. Keep the palms on the knees and rotate the knews to one side few times and then to othe side few times. Take someones help for balance.

2. Sit ups. three sets of 15 times each initially increasing to any number.

with best wishes.

--

October 9 2010
Dear Dr. Udaya Kumar,

Thank you for the suggestions. I need to get Aethusa 30c. I presume Lathyrus 30c is 5th in order and how long it can be given before starting phosphorus? Please let me know.

He is doing sit ups. I will ask him to do the other exercise also. Is it ok if he bends his back (a strain to lower spine)?

Regards,
Murugan

--

October 9 2010
Yes. he can now bend his back. Initially backwards only, then forward.Alongwith Aethusa, and Phosphorus Lathyrus can continue. It may be given for one more week.

--

October 23 2010
Dear Dr. Udaya Kumar,

Just an update.

He has finished the following medicines.

1. Aethusa 30 - 16.10.10 - single dose
2. Petroleum 30 - 18.10.10 - single dose.
3. Gelsemium 30 - 20.10.10 - single dose.
4. Hypericum 30 - 22.10.10 - single dose.

His walking condition is almost same like before. No difficulty in walking. He walks little bit bent forward. Hand shivering reduced. The foot movement has become more flexible in right leg and improved in left leg. Smell and taste senses are improving continuously. He looks like more active nowadays.

He is to be given Lathyrus 30c followed by Phosphorus 30c. Please let me know how many doses of Lathyrus are to be given.

Regards,
Murugan

--

October 23 2010
Lathyrus could be continued for longer period with breaks in between. It strengthen the sheaths of nerves and improves nerve conductivity.

--

October 25 2010
Dear Dr. Udaya Kumar,

Thank you. He started with Lathyrus 30c. He will take it for 5 days (3 doses per day) until 29.10.10.

He has been taking Kali phos 6x also. Can it be continued along with Lathyrus?

Also, the 3rd dose of Carcinocin 1M was due on 19.10.10. Since, he was taking the four medicines mentioned earlier, it got delayed. Can he take it after the first course of Lathyrus 30c? Please let me know

Regards,
Murugan

October 29 2010
just bringing up my earlier post.

Dear Dr. Udaya Kumar,

Thank you. He started with Lathyrus 30c. He will take it for 5 days (3 doses per day) until 29.10.10.

He has been taking Kali phos 6x also. Can it be continued along with Lathyrus?

Also, the 3rd dose of Carcinocin 1M was due on 19.10.10. Since, he was taking the four medicines mentioned earlier, it got delayed. Can he take it after the first course of Lathyrus 30c? Please let me know

Regards,
Murugan

--

October 29 2010
Yes Kali Phos can go alongwith Lathyrus. Carcinocin may be postponed until the course of lathyrus ends. with best wishes.

--

October 30 2010
Dear Dr. Udaya Kumar,

Thank you.

He finished the first course of Lathyrus 30c yesterday. He is continuing with kali phos 6x.

Just an update after the first lathyrus course.

He has only ankle pain while walking either in left or right leg. The pain in sole is still there while stretching left foot (on lying condition). He don't feel the sole pain while sitting or standing. He didn't feel the weakness in legs. For the first time after several months, he said he could feel more movement (upward and downward) in foot. Hand shivering still continues, but could able to write. Taste and smell senses are improving.

After a break of 3 days, he will again take Lathyrus 30c for five days from 2nd November.

Regards,
Murugan

--

October 30 2010
Good. Please continue as scheduled.

--

November 1 2010
Dear Dr. Udaya Kumar,

Thank you.

His walking was good on 29th and on 30th, he had little bit pain in ankles.

The rains started here. And, as usual fever (mostly viral) is prevalent. His son already got fever today. Is it possible for him to take some preventive medicine? Please let me know.

Regards,
Murugan

--

November 1 2010
Rhus Tox on first sight of fever 200 or 1M. Gelsemium of seeing chill. Arsenicum on restlessness and nausea and or wheezing., Bryonia on movement aggravates and cough chest afflictions. Eupatorium Perf. 30 on body pain. China 30 on yellow stools or indigestion.
Belladonna if throats are read or red colouration anywhere, fever in parts. Ipec when nausea vomiting with high fever, and staphisagria with Rhus Tox in viral fevers. with best wishes.

--

November 2 2010

Regards,
Murugan

--

November 2 2010
ok

--

November 10 2010
Dear Dr. Udaya Kumar,

He finished the 2nd course of Lathyrus 30c on Monday (from 4.11.10 to 08.11.10). He is continuing with Kali phos 6x.

There is some improvement in toes movement. No weakness in walking, though walking is a bit slow. No pains. In the morning, when walks, his walking looks like normal (like heal first). As the day progresses, he is back to routine. He had high stepping incident for one day that too only during evening walk. But, it was not there after that. Hand shivering is still there, though no difficulty in writing.

After a gap of 5 days, I plan to give him the third course of Lathyrus 30c. Please advise if I need to change.

Regards,
Murugan

--

November 10 2010
As scheduled.

--

November 11 2010

I will get back to you after the 3rd course of Lathyrus 30c.

Regards,
Murugan

--

November 11 2010
ok

--

November 24 2010
Dear Dr. Udaya Kumar,

He has completed 3rd course of Lathyrus 30c from 14th to18th November'10 and the 4th course is due today.

There is improvement in movement of toes (more on right leg than left leg). He said he could also feel some improvement in foot movement(more on right leg than left leg). The lifting of front toes part of the foot with heels in floor (when the sole is flat on the floor in sitting position) is more (improved) on right leg, though improved very little in left leg. But the toes movement in left leg has improved than before. No pain and weakness in legs. Because of rain he is unable to walk outside daily. So, he goes for walk once in two days or so, when there is no rain. During such gaps, during first walk, he feels little bit strain/difficulty. The second round of walk is always better and comfortable. Hand shivering is still there as usual, though no difficulty in writing.

He is continuing with Kali phos 6x daily 3 times.

Shall I continue with 4th course of Lathyrus 30c?

Regards,
Murugan

--

November 24 2010
Yes please go ahead with Lathyrus. It can be continued for longer periods. It is good for the nerve sheathes and strengthens the nerve sheaths.

--

Page 12 of 14
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 12 of 14
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.