Locations of visitors to this page

Gallblader Cancer
Started by: leon17 at October 26 2010

Replies: 10 & Views: 3656    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Gallblader Cancer By: leon17
India

October 26 2010
Respected Doctors,

My mother is the patient of Gallbladder Cancer but gallbladder has been removed by laproscopy operation.Now she has problem of Jaundice with high Total billirubin 11.3.She has vomiting &
Constipation a lot also.

Can you please give me some homeopathy medicine to relief ASAP?

I will very thankful to you all in advance!

Re:Gallblader Cancer By: Dr.Saravanan
India

October 26 2010
Homeopathy can help your mother.Your Mother should be treated by a qualified Homeopathic physician under direct monitoring.So please consult a Homeopath in your locality to get proper treatment.
Wishes for wellness!

Re:Gallblader Cancer By: udaya kumar
--

October 26 2010
Use Chionanthus Q 5 and Chelidonium Q 5 drops each in one ounce water three times a day. Use the following medicines according to symptoms:
1. Bryonia 30
2. China 30
3. Carduus Mar Q
4. Hydrastis Q
5. Lycopodium 30
6. Mercurious 30
7. Phosphorus 6C
8. Podophyllum 30
9. Nux Vomica 30.
10. Natrum Phos 1X.

Please consult a homeopathic doctor for cancer part of the ailment. Use the following link to check the symptoms of medicines. http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/index.htm with best wishes.

--

Re:Gallblader Cancer By: leon17
India

October 27 2010
Thank you sir for quick reply.I will give her mentioned medicine.

According to given list,She has the symptoms of Carduus Mar Q, Lycopodium 30 and a little bit of Nux Vomica 30.So at which quantity it can be taken.Please let me know the full process.

After giving these,i will be back for response of these medicines.

--

October 27 2010
Start with Nux Vomica 30. The symptoms of Nux Vomica are seen because the liver area is affected in the first place and due to allopathic medicines she might have taken earlier. So start with Nux 30. Carduus and Lycopodium also indicates involvement of Liver and surrounding areas. All medicines can be taken at close heels and even simultaneously. Particularly the Q potencies can even be combined in one glass of water five drops each, three times a day. with best wishes.

--

India

October 28 2010
Thanks once again.I will give her these medicine also.

Sir, Can you please give me some remedy to cure gallbladder cancer also?

--

October 28 2010
Cancer can only be treated cure is not within our hands. Homeopathy can alleviate a lot of sufferings in cancer. Please give the completete symptoms specific to the patient so that many sufferings can be lessened and may be a cure achieved.

Following are some of the links which you can use to arrive at the right medicine. Many medicines used for Stomach cancer are useful in gallbladder cancers. Most of the medicines used for Cancer or tumor in liver are also useful for Gall bladder cancers.

http://hpathy.com/homeopathy-papers/homeopathy-cancer-a-u-ramakrishnan/

http://www.spiritindia.com/health-care-news-articles-414.html

http://cancer122.50megs.com/about.html

http://tjfmed.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=189&Itemid=113

http://www.drpbanerji.com/cancer.htm

http://www.homeorizon.com/homeopathy-printouts/oncology/cancer-detection

Hydrastis, Pulsatilla, Lycopodium,. Carduus, Chionanthus, beriberis vulg., carcinosinum, chelidonium, arsenic album, cholesterinum, Cadmium Sulph, ascetic acid, condurago, crotalus, Hepar Sulph, Hoang nan, Maladrinum, Ornithogalam, Ova Toasta, Phosphorus,are some of the useful medicines.

--

India

October 29 2010
I have seen the given URL http://www.spiritindia.com/health-care-news-articles-414.html & found that my case are same as CASE 2. So now i am updating data in that according to my case.

CASE 2. A CASE OF SURGICAL OBSTRUCTIVE JAUNDICE OF GALL BLADDER WITH SECONDARIES IN THE LIVER.

Mrs. XYZ..Aged 48 years.GALL BLADDER has been removed due to gallstones by laproscopy operation.Following symptoms:

. Severe jaundice - eyes and skin of whole body deep yellow
. Urine deep yellow and scanty
. Stool hard, white
. Tongue swollen and deeply fissured
. Abdomen greatly distended with ascites
. Can't eat anything
. After drink anything - vomiting , sour tasting
. Great restlessness in evening and night

Clinical diagnosis was - Surgical Obstructive Jaundice with two STUNTS, cause Cancer in Gallbladder with secondaries in liver.

. Serum Bilirubin on 25-10-2010 was 11.2 mg/dl.
. Serum Bilirubin on 28-10-2010 was 14.8 mg/dl.

If Hydrastis Canadensis 200 & Lycopodium 200 is sufficient according to that case then in what order these can be taken.OR If any other,please let me know also.

Please advice...

--

October 29 2010
The Case there is :

CASE 2. A CASE OF SURGICAL OBSTRUCTIVE JAUNDICE OF GALL BLADDER WITH SECONDARIES IN THE LIVER.

Aged 68 years
15-02-90 with following symptoms:
. Severe jaundice - eyes and skin of whole body deep yellow
. General dropsy
. Urine deep yellow and scanty
. Tongue swollen and deeply fissured
. Abdomen greatly distended with ascites
. Hands and feet dropsical
. Stool hard, white
. Cough paroxysmal, frequent bouts with much mucus expectoration
. Expectoration difficult, ropy mucus
. Frequent bouts of retching and vomiting with cough, vomiting of mucus, sour tasting
. Sensation in throat as if something were sticking there
. Great restlessness < evening and night
Clinical diagnosis was- Surgical Obstructive Jaundice, cause Cancer in Gallbladder with secondaries in liver. Diagnosed AIIMS New Delhi, case summaries attached-Appendix IV and V.
. Serum Bilirubin on 12-01-90 was 15.8 mg/dl.
. Serum Bilirubin on 02-02-90 was 19.5 mg/dl.
Prognosis was very bad and the patient was sent back without any treatment. Only painkillers were prescribed. The wife and the son of the patient were advised to be ready to face the sufferings of the patient, as painkillers may not relieve him.
On the basis of symptoms stated above Hydrastis Canadensis 200 was prescribed which gave prompt relief to the patient. Later Lycopodium 200 was also given.
From 06-03-90 he often had nightly vomiting of very foul odor.
On 08-03-90 Serum Bilirubin was got examined which had came down to 6.7 mg/dl.
It is a known fact that as a consequence after prolonged illness and copious discharges many new and troublesome reflex symptoms come up. So, at such a stage some supportive measures become necessary. In the case in hand the patient had become very weak and as such, on 09-03-90 I advised his wife to get the patient transfused some glucose and even blood. In this regard I had consultation with a medical officer of local hospital, but my advice was not complied with.
The patient remained under my care till 22-03-90, but by that time due to much loss of fluids, the general condition of the patient much deteriorated. And at this stage he was shifted to the hospital in the night of 22-03-90, where glucose and blood was transfused. Alas, this aid reached him too late and he passed away on 23-03-90.
But, under the homoeopathic care the patient improved a lot in all respects. Moreover, he did not suffer as was predicted. Therefore after he passed away his and son (40years old) came to my office to show their gratitude to homoeopathy.

AND YOUR CASE AS ABOVE.

You might have seen that after personal supervision of doctor and clinical supports did not stop the inevitable end. Apart from that the removal of the gall bladder is vital. Though Cholelithiasis when not operated within a period of time and left untreated does cause Cancer of the Gall Bladder. So preparing for the worst, the treatment should be taken and any requirement needed from the doctors and hospitals should not avoided or neglected. The medicines being discussed here are for information and additional help and should not be construed as main course of treatment.

Having said that you may give her Hydrastis Canadensis Q five drops to start with raising it upto 10 drops for three days in one ounce water. The benefits accrued is going to tell us whether we should raise the potency to 200 or above. Lycopodium 200 could be given anytime one dose and wait for minimum three days before it is repeated if necessary. Are you giving the Carduus, Chionanthus, beriberis vulg.,combination in Q as prescribed earlier and if so what benefits have been found. Also see the symptoms of China & Pulsatilla 30 (if there is hiccups), and Calcarea Carb (white stools)

--

Re:Gallblader Cancer By: G R Kaith
jammu

July 21 2014
Sir my wife diagnosed with malignant in gall bladder.unfortunately it head removed through laparoscopy.there appeared hardnodules at the site ffrom where the gall bladder was removed.now even after chemotherapy these are not reducing .kindly advise the homeopathy medicine to reduce the nodules.

--

July 21 2014
Is she overweight? what is the colour of her stoolk? is it black? Is it polypus or nodules? Are they bigger than one centimeters? Use the following medicines
immediately:
1. cholesterinum 3X three times a day
2. 5 drops of cardus M Q
5 drops of China Q
5 drops beriberis vulgaris q
5 drops of lycopodiumQ
5 drops of chelidonium Q
All of them can be use together in one ounce water three times a day.

3. Use Calcarea Carb 200C one dose a week
4. Use single dose of Thuja 1M in the beginning of the trteatment...No other medicines on that day.....use Cholesterinum alone for three days then add the tonics mentioned as 5 drops..best wishes.

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.