Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

dog - parasites on skin, itchy skin, red bums
Started by: dorcia at August 11 2010

Replies: 12 & Views: 3178    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

dog - parasites on skin, itchy skin, red bums By: dorcia
poland

August 11 2010
hi my friend's dog have some parisites on skin, it start when vet gave him some medicine on nack against insect, his hair start to fall out break showed red bumbs, first with effusion, hot, itchy spots on face - bloody wounds which dog scratch and can't heal, between fengers skin is red itchy, on neck looks like dundraf. how we can hlp him Sad thank you for your help time Smile

Re:dog - parasites on skin, itchy skin, red bums By: udaya kumar
--

August 11 2010
I am not a veternery doctor. However, she may try Rhus Tox 200 single dose and watch for three days.

--

Re:dog - parasites on skin, itchy skin, red bums By: dorcia
poland

August 11 2010
there is any posibility that rhus tox 30c could help, if yes please let me know about doses per day, because we have problem to get higher potency as 30c from pharmacy, can do it only doctor. We have bovista at home too, but only 9c, it can help?, if not we try to do something about rhus 200, thank you for help.
For how long can- should be taken nux -30 c for adult constipation ?

--

August 11 2010
Rhus tox 30 can help but 200 is prescribed as a single dose technology taking into consideration two facts. i. a virus 2. urticaria. You can use 30 three doses for one day. with best wishes.

--

--

August 11 2010
Nux 30 can be taken as long as the mind is confortable with it. It can be stopped when the mind is having a not feeling well after taking the medicine feeling. The feeling will wear away when the medicine is stopped if the medicine is causing it. Usually it is not required to be used for more than three days. Nux constipation is usually going to toilet more times with less stool than not going to toilet at all. with best wishes.

--

poland

September 2 2010
Hi he took 2 around two weeks ago rhus tox 200 and next day he start to be ok hairs regrow, and yesterday bumbs on neck show again and start to have red skin between fingers. Should my friend give him another dose of rhus tox 200? Thank you for big help Smile

poland

September 2 2010
he took around 2 weeks ago rhus tox 200 - sorry for mistakes

--

September 3 2010
You can give more doses of rhus tox at 30 potency upto three times a day and upto three days and report improvements. Use three doses of Arsenic Album 30 after Rhus Tox is finished with.

--

Re:dog - parasites on skin, itchy skin, red bums By: girilal
New Jersey USA

September 4 2010
Modalities are very important when treating the animals.

Rhus Tox is worse in Cold and wet weather. Sulfur too.

Probably dog is worse in warm weather and worse in sweating. In that case some of the medicines are Mercury, Lycopodium etc. but pl. check more about it and post more symptoms.

girilal

poland

September 4 2010
Thank you a lot i'll chack it and replay here Smile.

--

September 4 2010
Giri she is writing from poland. the weather was considered polish, which is undoubtedly cold now.

--

poland

September 5 2010
around 15C ( 10-20 C) and raining Smile,

poland

September 30 2010
Dear Doctors
My friend dog, still have problem with itchy skin and have some allergy on neck - lots of pimples. My friend is giving him Hepar sul 9c, befor she was giving him sulphur 30 for a while( can he have some proving- agrivations from over dose,should she antidote it or do something to chack it). She is careful with his diet and don't have idea what this time brought pimples. Any advice will be big help. Thank you in advence Smile

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.