Locations of visitors to this page

cancer of the GastroEsophageal junction
Started by: tanfather at May 22 2010

Replies: 5 & Views: 3102    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

cancer of the GastroEsophageal junction By: tanfather
bangalore

May 22 2010
Hi,
My father has been diagonised with the cancer of the stomach - adenocarcinoma with signet ring cells in the GEJ.

After 3 chemos and suppotive supplements from traditional chinese medicines and ornithogallum and chelidonium, we see that his stomach wall thickening has come doen from 2 cm to 1.1cm
We have been advised to go for surgery after a ct scan after 1st week of june. My father is 68 years old and has had no previous history of diabetes or BP.
Should we go for the surgery or wait and continue our treatment. What are the chances for a complete cure without the surgery? Thanks for any help and prayers.

Re: cancer of the GastroEsophageal junction By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

May 24 2010
I am very sad to learn of your father's cancer in his Gastro Esophageal Tract.
How old is he ?
You mentioned "Junction" and did you mean to identify the Lower Esophageal Valve ?

Also did he suffer from GERD in the past ?

Did he complain of any Gastric problems after meals ?
If so what treatment has he taken ?

I am not a Physician but I would recommend that if he has been diagnosed positively with Cancer, it is best to have surgery to stop the spread of the Cancer which will make a bad situation far worse.

Re:cancer of the GastroEsophageal junction By: tanfather
bangalore

May 25 2010
Hi Joe,
He is 68 years old. He did have GERD. He only took pantacid to avoid the gastric problem.
The cancer is exhibiting itself as a tickening of the gastric wall in the lesser curvature (distal).

He would very soon undergo a surgery, in the mid of June.

Regards,
Tanuja

Re: cancer of the GastroEsophageal junction By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

May 25 2010
All I can state at this late stage is that I shall pray for your dad.

It seems such a pity that he did not consult me some years ago as I may have been able to prevent him from getting cancer.

Even today he will benefit from taking Nat Phos 6x 3 tablets after each meal and Arnica 30c in the Wet dose which you can make as follows:

The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:

Order the remedy in a 5ml Ethanol pack also referred to as Liquid Dilution in a bottle preferably with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard before you sip a capfull which is the dose.
Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this shaking must be done every time before sipping a capful of the bottle which can be used as a dose.

Re:cancer of the GastroEsophageal junction By: Jayashree
Calcutta, India

May 25 2010
Please go to the site http://www.davidicke.com/articles/medicalhealth-mainmenu-37/29121 which says cancer is a fungus and can be cured by Baking soda - of all things. I read it fully and am impressed.

Jayashree Kanoi

Re:cancer of the GastroEsophageal junction By: tanfather
bangalore

May 26 2010
Hi Joe,
Hi Jayashree,

He has been taking ornithogalum and chelidonium every day. We are being told that it is not a good idea to avoid the surgery scheduled some time in mid June. The good news is that it is curative.
With NatPhos trying to balance the alkaline/acid ratio, will it act agaist other treatment he is on that makes the body totally alkaline?
I have read the sodium bicarbonate therapy sometime back. Thanks for the link. It also gave a way to test if he has candida or not. He started with that for 2 days.. and then stopped it to undergo the chemo. The chemo makes him so tired that he feels less motivated to do anything..

He is also taking TCM traditional chinese medicine.
Thanks,
Tanuja

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.