Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

water retention problem.
Started by: Sai at May 15 2010

Replies: 12 & Views: 9784    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

water retention problem. By: Sai
US

May 15 2010
Please advise anybody for water retention problem.Right now I am using the Nux Vomica 1M.But no use.And I am using the Nat Phos 200cc for weight loss.

Re:water retention problem. By: Sai
US

May 15 2010
Udaya Please help for water retention problem.

Re:water retention problem. By: garcot
Bangalore

May 16 2010
Sai,

How do you know it is water retention that you suffer from?

Did you try NatMur in low potencies ( 1X , 2X or 3X) on a daily basis?

It may do the magic that you are looking for...

Best
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Re:water retention problem. By: davendrak
Dublin, Ohio, USA

May 16 2010
Dear Garcot ji,
I too have this problem of water retention especially in my feet, typically increases towards evening and reduced over night.
May I seek your kind advice, if I may also use Nat Mur ? ; right now I have 30C. If so, only once a day?
Hope to having your kind reply soon.
with greetings,
Davendra

US

May 17 2010
Thank you so much Garcot.
I used NatMur 30cc weekly once before .It did not work now I started taking the NuxVamica 1M every week once 5pills.
Please advise me daily how many times I have to take NatMur 30c and how many pills.

Thank you
Sai

Bangalore

May 18 2010
Hi Sai,

I am still not sure, whether you are talking about water retention or fluid retention. I recommended very low potencies for the very reason you said natmur 30c didn't work.

You need to let me know, whether you have retention in upper part or lower part of the body.

If it is low part, upper part is expected to be dry and vice-versa.

Is your urination and flow etc. normal?

1X to 3X of Nat Mur is almost very similar to shaking a bottle of water about 20 to 30 times before drinking the same! Believe me, it tastes better than the normal water. And in the olden days, many ayurvedic masters used to recommend swishing the water in our mouth about 10 times before gulping the same.

Look at Nat.Sulph in very low potency too.

Best
Garcot

US

May 18 2010
Hi Garcot.
Thank you for your reply.I have most of the upper part getting the retention(hands and face swelling and heavyness in the stomach.and the weight also changing 2 to 3 kg).And I do not have any urination problem.And you mention about NatMur 3x is that the same as NatMur30cc.I am taking 5 pills 3 times a day.Please let me know if the dose is Ok.

Thank you so much.
Sai

Bangalore

May 18 2010
Hi Sai,

Nat Mur 3X is very low potency compared to 30c. So they are not the same.

Nat Mur 3X in the bio-chemic form is available and it should work well.

If you have not tried NatMur 30c, you can try a couple of doses and see whether you feel better.

Best wishes
Garcot

US

May 18 2010
Hi Garcot,

Is there any way of (any medicine in Homeo)permanent cure for water retention problem.Last few years I am so tired with this problem.I am scaring to eat regular food also.

Thank you
Sai

Bangalore

May 19 2010
Dear Sai,

You need to post the filled up questionnaire to enable us to suggest the right remedy.

Did you check up your lymphatic system?

Water retention problems arise when fluid is not removed by the lymph system properly, it is retained in the body tissues where it causes swelling (edema). Water retention in the body is most common in the feet and legs, but it can occur in the hands, arms, abdominal cavity.

This is a condition that results when water leaks into the body tissues from the blood. In normal circumstances, the fluid is drained from the body tissues through the lymphatic system a network of tubes throughout the body that removes waste and extraneous material, and empties it back into the bloodstream.

The causes for the above is a central disturbance that needs correction.

Meanwhile, you can also go through is thread at the other forum if it interests you, if you haven't already read.

http://abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/216059/

http://www.mothernature.com/Library/Bookshelf/Books/23/137.cfm

Please let me know, whether you had any injuries to the head or the back, which will confirm Nat.Sulph as the primary remedy.

Best Wishes
Garcot

US

May 19 2010
Hi Garcot,
I did not have any injuries to the head or the back.I stoped using the NatMur30c.Please let me know which potency I have to try for NatMur and Nat.Sulph.And how I can do test for my lymphtic system.
Thank you
Sai

Re:water retention problem. By: Jayashree
Calcutta, India

May 20 2010
Have you tried Apis 6 for the problem?

Jayashree Kanoi

Bangalore

May 20 2010
Hi Sai,

I am sorry, you need to fill up the questionnaire giving all the details, like your age, gender, your likes and dislikes ( food, people, environment etc). Also please mention, what food aggravates and what food ameolerates your condition.

Water rentention doesn't happen in isolation, and there would accessary problems that you need to tell us.

Please appreciate, an appropriate remedy cannot be suggested without understanding the patient.

Though, Nat.sulph seems to be the primary remedy, there are other remedies needs to be suggested alongwith it to strengthen your vital force.

Please also tell us about your current excercise regime.

Best wishes
Garcot

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.