Areca (betal Nut For Glucoma)
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

[Experience] Natrum Phos 6x
Started by: yuyutsu at April 1 2010

Replies: 9 & Views: 4571    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

[Experience] Natrum Phos 6x By: yuyutsu

April 1 2010
I am 100Kg and my height is 5-9 so without doubt I am abnormally overweight.

I read abt Natrum Phos 6x and decided to give it a try. It is just one full day since I started and I notice increased bowel movements with increased frequency.

So claims by Dr. Joe are proved correct atleast partially for me.

Re:[Experience] Natrum Phos 6x By: garcot
Bangalore

April 1 2010
Yuyutsu,

Thanks for sharing your experience. Hope it continues to help you reduce considerable amount of weight over the coming weeks.

Best wishes
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Re: [Experience] Natrum Phos 6x By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

April 1 2010
It is possible that Nat Phos 6x (NP) may not be the remedy for you to reduce weight if it also gives you Diarrhoea. I have had some reports from patients that they cannot use it in a dose any larger than 1 tablet after a meal as their stools get watery otherwise. The good news is that the Diarrhoea stops as soon as the patient discontinues the NP.

You can acclimatize your stomach to the NP by taking small doses like 1 tablet taken twice daily for a start and when your gut gets used to the remedy you can increase it to 2 tablets taken 2-3 times daily.

The fact that NP works can be confirmed by reading the records of patients who have use it and reduced their weight on :

http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/15923/

I presume that you will keep a written record of your weight loss weekly.

Re:[Experience] Natrum Phos 6x By: yuyutsu

April 2 2010
Thanks for the tip. I was taking NP6 after every meal.

Since yesterday I have developed severe joint pains all over body. And there is feeling of feverishness.

May be this is aggravation but I will reduce the dose as you have suggested.

Sri Lanka

April 2 2010
Please be assured that Nat Phos 6x cannot be considered as the reason for your fever and joint aches.

This has obviously been caused by some virus and you will have to rest and take plenty of fluids till it leaves you.

You can treat any fever with Belladonna 200c in the Dry pellets dose 4 pellets taken sublingually thrice daily till the fever leaves you.

Eupatorium Perf 30 will help to eradicate the virus dose as above.

Resume the NP after you are OK.

Re:[Experience] Natrum Phos 6x By: vandy77

April 2 2010
Dear Joe,

Sorry for interrupting in this thread.

I am surprised to hear that any fever can be treated with Bell. 200c, dry pellets.

I am having two kids and they used to fall sick often, doctors always say viral infection so Crocin syrups are a compulsive medicine at home, so Instead of that can I try Bell. 200C.Even if its VIral infection?

I am already impressed with Jeopathy and using Arg. Met. 6C wet dose and surprised with results.

This site has really given me what I was looking for.

Thanks and Regards,

Vandana Arora

Sri Lanka

April 3 2010
To Vandana

If the fever is due to a Flu virus without a cold or cough the best remedy is Eupatorium Perf 30c. Dose 3 pellets sublingually.

If it starts with a cold, the remedy is Ferr Phos 6x. Dose 2 tablets taken every 2-3 hours till the cold hopefully clears up. Ferr Phos will also increase their resistance to catching colds.
Gelsemium 200 in the Wet dose taken thrice daily will also help.

If the cold migrates to the throat which usually starts with a sore throat Bryonia 200 in the Wet dose gargled every 2-3 hours is very effective. After gargling the remedy is swallowed. 2-3 capfuls may be used for the gargle at every session as they still constitute one dose.

General Fever can be helped by Bell 200 in the Wet dose.
Oscillococcinum 200 is also very effective in the Wet dose.

I presume that you know how to make the Wet dose which I have pioneered and which I have discovered is far more effective and safer than the standard dry pellets. It must however be made with the Liquid Dilution in 80% alcohol to be effective as the pellets are not effective.

The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:

Order the remedy in a 5ml Ethanol pack also referred to as Liquid Dilution in a bottle with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard before you take a capfull which is the dose. Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this shaking must be done every time before a capful of the bottle is sipped as directed.

I was interested to learn that you are taking Arg Met 6c in the Wet dose for Arthritis. Please note that you may not take this remedy on a regular daily basis. It may only be used on demand whenever you find your knee joints are painful.

You may however use the Split dose of the same remedy as a prophylactic on a daily basis after the pain and creaking of the knee joints are no more.

The Split dose is made by taking a capful of the remedy and mixing it into a half cup of water (without chlorine) and taking a sip from the cup. This sip is best done on an empty stomach and no liquid or food is taken for a hour.

I do wish that you had started a new thread for this problem with your kids as it would then be more visible to members who can read and assimilate this information.

Re:[Experience] Natrum Phos 6x By: vandy77

April 3 2010
Dear Joe,

Thanks for detailed reply.

Well all remedies can be given when required, but kids can't gargle, especially cold in throat is regular problem of my 1 1/2 yr. old boy.

Arg. Met. is requirement as I am prescribed Glucosamine tb. for min. 3 months, due to weak cartilage and recently met with a small accident and knee was hurt without even a scratch on any part of my body.

My ortho says that this happened due to weak cartilage, though I am just 32 yrs.So I feel I should take this till I am taking Glucosamine and I am not in position to take any risk this time otherwise i'll have to go thru knee surgery.

Thanks and Regards,

Vandana Arora

Re:[Experience] Natrum Phos 6x By: yuyutsu

April 3 2010
Dear Joe

My bodyache and feverishness disappeared after reducing NP6 dose as per your suggestion.

Re:[Experience] Natrum Phos 6x By: girilal
New Jersey USA

April 4 2010
Or you can home potentize Nat Phos further to 1 or 2 C to reduce its material effect but to increase its homeopathy effect.

girilal

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.