Cell/Biochemic Salts
Bach Flower Remedies
Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Strychinimum Arsenicosum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

DOCTOR UDAYA - could you help me find my medicine?
Started by: Harizza at September 18 2009

Replies: 215 & Views: 19686    Font    Page 6 of 9  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next          Reply

Re:DOCTOR UDAYA - could you help me find my medicine? By: Harizza
brazil

March 23 2010
Dear Doctor Udaya,
I am only seeing your answer now. And I have to tell you ferrum phop. has changed my life for better!
I, now, don't have flatulence anymore (it was one day episode).
My throat was also just one night episode (it's really good now).
And I don't feel tired anymore.

I used to need an extra dose of cafeine in the last day of my week but now I feel stronger not only physically but also mentally.
I, now, feel an urge to eat cheese.
I used to wanted to be sit all the time, because of lack of energy, but not anymore.
I also used to feel a light itchy on my throat every time I went to bed, but not anymore!
I was going to ask you if you think I should buy (for another country, since I can't find it here) the original potency you prescribed me: 3D.
I mean, if 8D has done such marvelous things with me, it might work even better with 3D (since it is suppose to increase my ferrum level), right?
About the faeces: it's true. Before taking ferrum phos. 8D I have never had a black colouration on faeces. It was an effect of ferrum phop FOR SURE, since it began exactly the day I started taking it.
So, what is your opinion on that?
Thank you so much for helping my life to be better! No other homeopath doctor has made so many wonder for me as you did.
Also, I would like to tell you that three days ago I've tryed taking aconitum for cold feet and it worked like a charm. I was having trouble breathing properly, so I took it and 5 minutes later I was much, much more calm. Breathing properly and I was able to perform much better on tv. And also, the day after I was even more calm and performed even better! Thank you so much!
Best
Harizza.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Doctor,
Just to update my condition:
Today, when I took the second dose of the day, just after that, I started having a very bad ear ache and a sore throat and a little bit of a headache. It hurts to swollow and also to move or talk. I wasn't sure if I should take the third dose of the day, but I took it.

I also noticed that I have more acne on my face (can it be from ferrum?)

What do you think? Should I take ferrum phop. 8D for a couple of more days and observe how it goes?

Best,
Harizza.

giovanna

giovanna

brazil

March 24 2010
Aren't you going to answer me?
I have stopped taking ferrum phop. and now I feel much better. No signs of cold (ear ache, headache, sore throat).
I just don't understand what had happened to me. Do you?

giovanna

Re:DOCTOR UDAYA - could you help me find my medicine? By: udaya kumar
--

March 24 2010
Ok. Just wait for a couple of days more. It seems you need no more doses of Ferrum Phos. That is why signs of provings were shown while taking the medicines. Just wait for a few days. with regards.

--

brazil

March 24 2010
Please doctor, how can I antidote ferrum phosphoricum?
Although the cold has gone I still feel really, really weak. I am waking up feeling much more weak than before.
8 hours of sleep isn't enough for me anymore.
I need to antidote it.
Which medicine and which potency?

Thanks,
Harizza.

giovanna

--

March 24 2010
The following are the antidot to Ferrum Phosphoricum :

1. Arnica Montana
2. Arsenic Album
3. Belladonna Atropa
4. Cinchona Officianalis
5. Hepar Sulphuris
6. Ipec
7. Pulsatilla Nigra
8. Sulphur
9. Veratrum Album

You may use Arnica, Arsenic, Belladonna, China, Hepar or Pulsatilla one single dose at 30C potency and that will antidot the any ill effects of Ferrum Phos. I thin the problem is in the mind and not in the medicine. To help the mind also, antidoting itself is the best solution as the mind has unnecessarily got a fear which is causing the weak feeling. Arsenic will help with weak feeling and weakness could be complemented by
Arnica.

--

brazil

April 6 2010
Hi doctor Udaya.
My level of ferrum is now ok.
I would like to know your opinion on a subject:
One year ago I took phosphorus 30ch, and then 200 and my hair started to fall.
I've stoped with this medicine and took some antidote (I guess it was calc. carb) but I am not sure. What I would like to ask you is:
Since phosphorus, on the top of my head (left side) my hair is still very,very dry. What should I take to correct that dryness only in this part of my head?
Thank you.
Harizza.

giovanna

--

April 6 2010
I can only say, no homeopathic medicine makes the hair fall. That includes phosphorus. Blaming the homeo medicines for something that is wrong inside the person is not correct. You have certain imbalances within you which is personal and individual to you. Phosphorus do not induce hair fall nor thinning of hair. The fundamental reason for my statement is because I am convinced that homeo medicines do not work against any ailment, it only activate the body life force to work. Life force cannot do anything UNLIFE (opposite to life giving) to the body,

--

brazil

April 6 2010
I know that is your opinion and I respect that. I don't mean to discuss it. I only want to know what medicine I should take in order to correct this. Maybe phosphorus 1000ch? Since I've few or no problem with higher potencies.
For example: I've taken pulsatila 1000ch and felt great but when I took pulsatila 5ch I felt really bad temper.
Other example: once I took lachesis 1000ch and the doctor thought it wasn't the right medicine for me. But here is what happened: one the first week, after taking it I felt bad temper, depressed, and thousands of reactions happened to me. But it's was just for a week. Then I was great!
I guess it's my personal problem, as you said. Other people may respond differently.
Once I took conium 5ch and felt really bad. The doctor said, eventhough it was the wrong potency, if it was the right medicine it wouldn't make me fell bad. He also told me people shouldn't take conium in such a low potency because it can act like a poison.
The problem is: I've learned to think like these other doctors.
I respect your point of view, and mostly important I respect you as a doctor and as a marvelous human being, otherwise I would go and find another doctor. But I like you. I am only justifing myself so you don't think I am unpolite. I am not trying to discuss and make my point. If I said something that may look like I am unpolite I apologize in advance.
So, what do you think I should do about my hair?

giovanna

--

April 6 2010
Harizza,
The best medicine I can come up with and that can fundamentally help you would be >

Head. Left-sided headache. White, scaly dandruff; hair dry and falling out. Greasy skin of face. i.e. THUJA

Best wishes and regards.

--

brazil

April 6 2010
Ok. I'll read. But, which potency?
Thank you so much!

giovanna

--

April 6 2010
30C should be sufficient. three times a day as long as required.

--

brazil

April 8 2010
ok. Thank you so much doctor!
Best,
Harizza.

giovanna

brazil

April 10 2010
It's working!
Not only on my hair, but also for the difficulty on breathing that I always have at bed time.
It is also working for an empty felling I felt (if I try to describe it, I would say it is anxiety or sadness.)
I'm also laughing more and
I'm less impatient.
I feel more easy-going.

So I would like to know for how long more should I continue with that. Here is how I took it:

Wednesday and Thursday - I took it 3 times a day.
Friday* - I haven't took it.
Saturday - I am taking it.

*On friday, (because I haven't take it) I felt the difference: I didn't laugh as much, and I found difficulty on breathing in bed time.
Should I take it for a long time?

Also, I would like to know what to do about that breathing condition I've told you that I have when I am about to speak in public. Two days ago, I was on a job interview and I felt that discomfort again. My breath was trembling and my heart was beating too fast.
You've told me to take aconitum or gelsemium 30 minutes before the situation. But as gelsemium has the hability to take care of all the breathing process, shouldn't I take it every day?
Thanks one more time.
You are my hero!
Harizza.

giovanna

--

April 10 2010
Take the Thuja 30 upto three doses. Then take Natrum Mur 30 after that for three days for emotional brimming. There after take Gelsemium 30, it will work in stage conditions. If it does not work, use Hydrastis 30 upto three doses and again use Gelsemium 30. Still if does not work, check your blood pressure immediately after such claustrophoebic bouts and see if it is remaining low. If it does take medicines for low pressure. Not for controlling it but curing it. Ayurvedically you will be able to achieve it. Kali Phos in 6X works here well. I have also seen 'Abana' in Ayurvedic medicine, working here . Certain sadness, certain melancholy, certain happiness, certain sufferings are all natural. Closely following them is ok but no medicines need be taken for that unless it is clearly and specifically followed by bodily ailments. Taking medicine for each and every change in mind would be counterproductive. With best wishes and regards.

--

brazil

April 10 2010
Dear Doctor Udaya,
I don't understand some things.

- How many days should I continue taking thuya? I had told me I should take it as long as needed. But now you are saying I should take only up to 3 doses. Should I stop or continue with that for a month for example before going to natrum muriaticum30?

- What about gelsemium? Should I take for 3 days (only after natrum m.) or as needed (when I have a stage condition?)

- If gelsemium doesn't work, I should try hydratis. Should I forget about aconitum?

- I also don't understand what difficulty in breathing has to do with low blood pressure?

Sorry for so many questions.

giovanna

--

April 10 2010
I said Thuja 30 upto three doses because you have reported improvement. In homeopathy medicines need not be taken continuously. Medicines need be taken only when it is felt that the medicine has stopped functioning inside the body and its requirement is further noticed. Sitting here without seeing the patient I cannot be precise in the depath of the ailment, the condition, the prognosis etc.etc. of the person and therefore, I usually restrict the medicines to three doses a day or upto three days so that one know whether to continue or not indefinitely from the evolving symptoms. There is no hard and fast rules, but the sense of well being of the patient is usually the indicator to stop the medicine. The body will continue with the functions activated by the medicine for many days.

Time being you can stop Thuja and start Natrum Mur for three days. Gelsemium as of now is to be taken only after Natrum Mur as I am trying to correct all the blockages which has brought you to the prevailing condition. Once these are corrected you need not take gelsemium because the condition asking for that would not arise. The breathing condition which you are describing to me is understood by me not as a respiratory problem but as a mind problem of breathlessness when a person becomes self conscious on stage, which is similar to claustrophoebia and is caused by subatomic basic element Air moving upwards above eyebrows crossing the blood brain barrier. It will bring down the pressure and coldness to extremities that one would not be able to speak when they want speak on stage. These are very normal conditions which is usually called as stage freight with underlying claustrophoebic condition caused by Air and at the same time the fear being the key has lot to do with Adrinals. I have prescribed Natrum Mur to correct the Adrinals. Hydrastis is suggested for stopping the air from moving upwards and correct the gastric derrangements if any in stomach and liver area. Aconitum may not be used now. If needed you can always take it one dose at a time. with best wishes.

--

brazil

April 10 2010
Hi Doctor it is missing only one information about how many days should I take gelsemium:

- natrum Mur 30 - 3 doses - for 3 days.

- Gelsemium 30 - how many doses? for how many days?

- If it doesn't work I can use Hydrastis 30 - upto three doses

- And repeat Gelsemium 30 - how many doses? for how many days?

Thank you for your explanation Doctor!
Best,
Harizza.

giovanna

--

April 10 2010
Gelsemium 30 three doses for one day would be sufficient initially. Repeat if necessary.

--

brazil

April 12 2010
Hi doctor udaya,
I am on my second day of nat. mur. and yesterday I almost took coffea cruda 12ch to sleep, but I didn't know if I could.
Can I take it? I was taking it almost every day in order to feel sleepy, because I normally feel sleepy around 6 am. Does it affect the progress of nat mur?
By the way, I feel really happy with nat. mur. Happy, with enthusiasm, with a lot of energy. It is really good for me!

Best,

Harizza.

giovanna

brazil

April 12 2010
Complementing the last email, I have a catarrh at the back of my throat (I keep swallowing it all the time). It is on the right side of my throat.
I've this catarrh for 8 years.

giovanna

--

April 12 2010
Dear Harizza,
You can take Coffea Cruda with Natrum Mur. Coffea Cruda is antidot to many medicines. So check the antidot from the materia medica when Coffea is combined with other medicines.

You mean post nasal droppings. Check the symptoms of Corrallum and please revert. with best wishes.

--

brazil

April 13 2010
I've never heard about post nasal drip before. I google it and I am learning some about it. I guess it's what I have. There are some people in the net saying it is caused by dairy allergy. I will check corrallium materia medica and let you know.

giovanna

--

April 13 2010
ok

--

brazil

April 13 2010
Dear Doctor Udaya,
I've taken nat. muriaticum 30 for 2 days (3 times a day) but I've realized nat. mur. makes me go to bed later than I used to.
I don't feel sleepy anymore.
When I finally go to bed, it's already morning and I am still not sleepy at all! So I have to take coffea cruda in order to get my heart beats to slow down. Nat. mur has made my heart beat faster.
Is it a sign that I can stop taking it? Or I really should take it for one more day?
Thanks
Harizza.

giovanna

--

April 13 2010
You can stop it and check it again after a few days a few more doses. If the symptoms return, you do not have to take anymore natrum mur. with best wishes.

--

brazil

April 13 2010
ok. Thank you!

giovanna

brazil

April 14 2010
Dear Doctor Udaya,

Now I understand why I couldn't sleep. I got my period yesterday. That's something that is going on in the past few months, but I guess nat. mur boost this symptoms a little bit. As you said before, it wasn't being caused by nat mur.

I would like your opinion on that: This month (because of your treatment) I haven't had any pre menstrual sindrome!
Yesterday, when I got my period, I got surprise, since I haven't felt any symptom and though wasn't expecting it.
As I would like to continue with no pre menstrual symptoms, I wanna know if I should repeat all the medicines I've took this month.
Here is what I have taken:
- ferrum phosph 8X (which I have to stop, since I wasn't felling well)
- calc carbonica 30ch (which made me feel worse: craving for pastry, cheerless...)
- arnica Q, hypericumQ, calendula 3ch (because I had an accident on my toe)
- Thyua 30 ch (that's when I started to feel all pms symptoms being vanished! Thyua has made me an easy-going person, more relaxed and calm, cheerfull like a child).
- Natrum Mur. 30 (which has gave me stamina, strenght, and vanished my craving for salt)
So, should I repeat thuya and nat. mur next month? Should I wait and see if I will have any pms symptoms or should I just take it to avoid?

I also want to thank you, so much, for helping my life being better!

About corrallium:
- I don't have coughs
- Don't have congestion of face after dinner.
- Don't becomes purple in face.
- I don't have profuse mucus on the back of my throat, (I have some intermittent mucus which it right sided).

I do:
- craves salt.
- Pain in articulation of left lower jaw. (It is not a pain, but my left jaw snaps. People say it is caused by stress, that I probably press an dental arcade against other when nervous.
- I often am too cold when uncovered and too hot when covered.

giovanna

Page 6 of 9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.