Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Angelman Udaya Kumar,Would You Please
Started by: alberto at March 4 2010

Replies: 5 & Views: 1919    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Angelman Udaya Kumar,Would You Please By: alberto

March 4 2010
Honorable Udaya Kumar,
Would you please take some time to emerge the relationship between gem stones and planets.
I am asking this because I recently happened to see an old Indian bracelet in one jewelry auction.
In the explanation of catalogue would say:
" An old Indian bracelet consisting of 8 gemstones reffering to the 8 planets."
How gemstones are related to the planets?Not only this,the question that arises is that what benefit one would get wearing these gemstones(together)?
How precious stones which are Diamonds,Saphires and Emeralds could benefit one person or how they are related to physcical and or mental state of mind.
And how they emerge themeselves in Homeopathy.
Is there any Homeopathy medicine made from gemstones?
I always am gratefull to you.I thank you very much for your time.
Your Very Small Brother
Albert.

Re:Angelman Udaya Kumar,Would You Please By: girilal
New Jersey USA

March 6 2010
There are various theories about using gemstones, but most are propagated by jewelers because they have all the gains.

Of-course planets do affect us but gemstones alone can not do much. I doubt if any gemstone is used to make medicine. Probably coral, jade or pearl can be used if a similum is evaluated.

girilal

Re:Angelman Udaya Kumar,Would You Please By: garcot
Bangalore

March 6 2010
Dear Albert,

You can get more details here: http://www.p-g-a.org/choose.html
and here: http://learngem.com/Gemstone_Homeopathy.html

Best wishes
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Re:Angelman Udaya Kumar,Would You Please By: alberto

March 6 2010
Mr Garcot,
Thanks so much for your reply.
With Respect
Albert.

Re:Angelman Udaya Kumar,Would You Please By: udaya kumar
--

March 7 2010
Dear Albert,
It is never 8 stones, it is always 9 stones or Navarathnas. My Navarathna is lying somewhere I do not even remeber, where it is, for last 20 years. I never really wore it though it was an expensive one in 22 carat gold. Individual stones have to be determined through finding the exact planetary positions on birth which is unlikely for anyone and impossible for the caesarians. It also depends on the purity, carat etc. of the stone. We had discussed on gem stones in this forum earlier. The gem stones conflicts according to the planets ruling it and thereofore using of all stones together should be avoided.

Sun is incompatible with Saturn, Venus, Rahu and Ketu, Sun gems Ruby should not be used with blue sapphire, diamond, hessonite or cat's eye.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Moon is incompatible with Rahu and Ketu, Moon gems pearl should not be used with hessonite or cat's-eye.
Jupiter is incompatible with Mercury and Venus, Jupiter gem yellow sapphire should not be used with emerald or diamond.
Rahu (Moon’s north node) is incompatible with Sun and Moon, Rahu gem Hessonite should not be used with ruby or pearl.
Mercury is incompatible with Moon, Mercury gem emerald should not be used with pearl or moonstone.
Venus is incompatible with the Sun and Moon, diamonds or colorless gems should not be used with rubies or pearls.
Ketu (Moon’s south node) is incompatible with Sun and Moon, cat's eye should not be used with ruby or pearl.
--------------------------------------------------------------- Saturn is incompatible with Sun, Moon and Mars, Saturn gem blue sapphire should not be used with ruby, pearl or red coral.
Mars is incompatible with Mercury and Saturn , Mar gem red coral should not be used with emerald or blue sapphires.

Further, each stones have to worn on a specific finger which starts from the girdles marked for each planet and affinity towards such planets from distance. These order break if they are worn on one finger.
Wearing Navarathna to me is not an ideal condition but a decoral condition, wearing ornaments for vanity at the time of some functions and will not give any fruitful result, logically speaking.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navaratna#Gems_in_sidereal_astrology

--

Re:Angelman Udaya Kumar,Would You Please By: alberto

March 7 2010
Dear Mr Udaya Kumar
Thank you very much.It is very informative.
Thanks so much.
Your Brother
Albert.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.