Aurum Metallicum (gold)
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Respected Udayakumar !!!
Started by: shuddha at February 25 2010

Replies: 7 & Views: 4077    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Respected Udayakumar !!! By: shuddha

February 25 2010
This is about my son-in-law. He is 28, well built, keeping good health. He got transferred to Bangalore (Garcot's place!) about four months back. Last three months he has been having skin problem utricarea. Red patches with inflamation appear by evening and with some anti-allergic medication like cetrizine etc.. it goes off in a day's time. I tried the usual formula of Urtica urens Q +Apis Mel 30c + NAt Mur 6x. Though it showed some reduction and did not resurrect when in Chennai, it came with double force after he reached Bangalore. I have been contemplating on nux, puls, lyco, all pointing to evening aggrevation. Can you suggest remedy for this?

I saw your typing the fruit name in Tamil. How did you learn it? At least garcot, being near Tamilnadu can know, but you are in North India. This is just an appreciation and observation.

Shuddha

Re:Respected Udayakumar !!! By: udaya kumar
--

February 25 2010
Dear Shuddha,

Use Rhus Tox 200C one single dose and ask him to wait for a week. Then another week and then another week and then forget about it.
If it returns after one week use one more dose of Rhus Tox 200. That is all he requires. It aggravated in Bangalore because of the cold weather, and urticaria aggravated in cold weather, the medicine is Rhus Tox 200C. I hope he will come out of it. If not we can look for other medicines. Apis is opposite to Rhus tox and should not be used near.

I used to be fluent in Tamil, i know reading and writing of Tamil but that one was picked up from wiki. I am not in India. I am resident in Europe. With warm regards.

--

Re:Respected Udayakumar !!! By: girilal
New Jersey USA

February 28 2010
Wow! Udaya you can speak Tamil, it is a wonder. Anytime in Tamilnadu, I just get intoxicated when I hear a song by Sujatha and SPB.

Well in Bangalore, when the weather is hot, I too get a severe shakeup due to pollutions in the air. Madras is lot better because of the ocean at one end. Different people respond differently with pollution. It hits my throat.

So try Rhus Tox, but if he gets any other symptom beside skin problems, please post it here.

girilal

--

February 28 2010
Dear Giri,
I was in Tamil Nadu in1970. I stayed behind the Christian Medical College Hospital in Vellore, that is where I brushed up my Tamil and learned reading and writing. I learned reading and writing of alphabets in Thelungu also when I was there but forgot most of them. There was an old Patti (Muthassi/nani) there who was interested in teaching me. Used to be fluent in Tamil,no more because I am not touch. Though swimming, cycling and language when one learn it never forget. I am for Chitra always though I like Sujatha very much. SP is a legend.

With regards.

--

Re:Respected Udayakumar !!! By: girilal
New Jersey USA

February 28 2010
Dear Udaya

I cannot learn any language. I spent years in Bangalore and then spent years in Spanish speaking areas of USA, couldn't learn even counting from 1 to 10.

But you have that inbuilt talent to learn a new language.

Landscape of Tamilnadu is also intoxicating. It is just joy to walk in wilderness of Tamilnadu. I love Ooty and a small village Kotagiri. Yes I visited Vellore and in those days it was a tiny town, probably grew up now like all towns in India. I loved the area. Patches of palm trees, patches of nude hills, patches of red iron rich earth and extremely gently people.

girilal

Re:Respected Udayakumar !!! By: garcot
Bangalore

February 28 2010
In Bangalore, one needs to keep their skin well moistened. We use olive oil and apply the same to all exposed parts in the morning 30 minutes before going for a bath. It helps in keeping the skin potected and active and prevents dryness.

Weather is infact dry ( R.H.20%) since mid of Dec.'09 and for the last 15 days, it is hot and dry. ( except for a couple of days when it was cloudy and nice).

Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Re:Respected Udayakumar !!! By: shuddha

March 5 2010
Respected Udaya,

As per your advice I asked my son-in-law to take Rhus Tox 200c and the effect is that he gets slightly less intense utricarea. It is not as red as it use to be, but slightly less totally. He has been taking it once in two days. There is burning sensation and also itching. Can any other remedy be thought of now? He still stays in Bangalore.
Shuddha

--

March 5 2010
I think you did not scrupulously follow my suggestions. I said a single dose and wait and give a second dose only if it reappears. It may take a day or two or three to go away but it might not come back and if it does come back then only you should have given a second dose. This explains the palliation he is facing now. What you can do now is to antidot Rhus Tox 200 with either Camphor 30 three doses for one day or Sulphur 30 three doses for one day and after one or two days take Rhus Tox 200 again. Wait for one full week after Rhus Tox. Report befor giving another dose or another medicine.

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.