Hydrangea Arborescens
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Stitches
Started by: Jay 15 at February 19 2010

Replies: 3 & Views: 3627    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Stitches By: Jay 15

February 19 2010
Hi everyone. Im wondering if someone can suggest a remedy both internally and topically for me. If one received stitches on their head and were trying to minimize the scarring what should one take to accomplish this. Homeopathy or other suggestions are most welcome. Thanks so much.

Re:Stitches By: garcot
Bangalore

February 20 2010
Internally you can take Arnica and can apply Calendula externally, if you want to stick to Homeopathic way.

I personally, apply Haldi paste, prepared by mixing cooking grade haldi powder with just sufficient olive oil and applying the paste over the cuts.

There may be other remedies indicated, like Hepar, Ars., Sulph., Ledum, Hypericum, petroleum based on the nature of the wound/cuts. Normally, since only deep cuts call for stitches, I would personally, use Arnica followed by Ledum and then Hypericum all taken internally at any potency between 6c- 30c. And would use Haldi paste externally.

Ofcourse, there are many other ways. During Vietnam war for example , the american soldiers were using Magnesium chloride, which was considered to be one of the best anti-biotics for even major wounds.

Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Re:Stitches By: Jay 15

February 20 2010
Wonderful reply. Thanks so much.

Re:Stitches By: Jayashree
Calcutta, India

February 26 2010
I would not advise Calendula application as the medicine will dry the top part and then there may be pus inside. Writing from personal experience. Better to take 10 drops of Echinacea Q daily with the Arnica. Apply only the Haldi mixture as advised by Garcot.

Jayashree Kanoi

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.