Cell/Biochemic Salts
Bach Flower Remedies
Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Strontium Carbonicum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Respected Udaya Kumar,Red Itchy Skinn,Please Kindly Help.
Started by: alberto at February 22 2010

Replies: 85 & Views: 15433    Font    Page 1 of 4  Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next          Reply

Respected Udaya Kumar,Red Itchy Skinn,Please Kindly Help. By: alberto

February 22 2010
Respected Udaya kumar,

Male,46,New York,

It is a while that my skin,in back,I mean where I sit on,is itching badly.
The color of skin turn to be light red.
There are small lumps under the skin which are very itchy.
They do not burst out.No eruptions.

Weeks ago I had this problem only on one side in my back(the place I sit on).By that time you instructed me to take hypericum.30 and Causticum.30 for the tingling in fingers and pain in my shoulders.
These two remedies cured the above problems.That time I did not mention this problem of ,red and itchy skin to you,but amazingly after use of Hypericum and causticum the itching also vanished but red skin remained.
I do not know if itching vanished because of these two remedies.But now is coming back in more area.

Please kindly advise.If there is anything missing in the information please let me know.
Mr Udaya Kumar,I am gratefull and thankfull to you for the rest of my life.
With Love And Respect,
Albert.

Re:Respected Udaya Kumar,Red Itchy Skinn,Please Kindly Help. By: girilal
New Jersey USA

February 23 2010
Please take Mezerium 30C twice a day for a week.

girilal

Re:Respected Udaya Kumar,Red Itchy Skinn,Please Kindly Help. By: udaya kumar
--

February 23 2010
Giri had correctly prescribed the medicine for you. Since the ailment returned and has tendency for induration take three doses of Thuja 30 for one day and start with Mezerium as indicated above by Girilal. with best wishes.

--

Re:Respected Udaya Kumar,Red Itchy Skinn,Please Kindly Help. By: alberto

February 23 2010
Respected Udaya Kumar and Mr Girilal,
Thank you so much.
With Respect.
Albert.

--

February 26 2010
ok

--

March 1 2010
Respected Udaya Kumar and Respected Girilal,
I am doing much better.I will come back with final results.
Regards And Respect
Albert.

--

March 1 2010
ok

--

March 9 2010
Respected Udaya Kumar And Mr Girilal,
When I took Mez.30 the healing process began.
After a few days like the 4th day of taking the Mez.30 the healing slowed down.But anyhow I finished a complete one week of the remedy,2 times a day.

Now is 4 days after the end of the week.
Lumps and itching is healed up to %80.
The light red or maby better say light brownish red skin is also got back to normal up to %80.
I thank you so much.I was suffering.
Would you advise anything else or I should wait.
Thanks again.
With Love And Respect
Albert.

--

March 10 2010
You can use Psorinum 200 one dose and Sulphur 200 one dose, thuja 30 one dose as intercurrent remedy and continue with Mezerium.

--

March 10 2010
Thank you so much.
I will follow it up.
With Respect
Albert.

March 21 2010
Dear Mr Udaya Kumar
I did:
1) Psrinum.2oo
2) Sulph.200
3) Thuja.30

Each one dose and then I continued with Mez.30 for 5 days and I waited a few days.No change.Still 20% of lumps and itching is left.
Please Kindly give a minute to advise further.
I thank you very much.
Albert.

--

March 21 2010
It is an acute case now, use only Psorinum 30 three times for three days and wait for few days. Use Calcarea Fluor 6X three times for two weeks. . with occasional Sulphur 30. with best wishes.

--

March 21 2010
Thank you.I will follow it up and I will report.Thanks so much.
Yours
Albert.

May 19 2010
Respected Dear Udaya Kumar
Please forgive me for my delay to post the results,but this is what happened:
I bought Pso.30 and Cal-Flu.6X.
As you advised I took Psn.30 for 3 days and I waited a few days to start with Cal-Fl.6X.But then something happened and I had to make a 3-week trip.I hit the road and I forgot to take my medicine(Cal-Fl).By then my itching and lumps was so so bad.My skin was itching a lot and I really had a hard time.In the trip I had no access to Homeopathy medicines and I did not want to use any allopathy medicines.I really was suffering.But one day I noticed that on my toothpaste it said:Sodium Fluoride.
So I thought this Fluoride may be the same Fluoride that Udaya prescribed me.The itching was a lot and I took my chance and I applied the toothpase on my skin.
WOW!!Only after a few seconds I felt a COOL BURNING on my skin.It felt so good.The itching stopped.I did this 3 or 4 times a day and after a week or 10 days my skin showed a big improvment.Even the color changed and some old thick brownish skin peeled off.I came home and I took Cal-Fl for two weeks as you mentioned and I waited 10 days.Now I am up to %98 cured.Thanks so much for your time and attention.Love.
Albert.

--

May 20 2010
Yes. Application of Tooth paste on skin does remove a lot of skin ailments. Since it is in material doses the chances of cure on surface level is more than a complete cure. Therefore, it could be desceptive in the sense that the ailment can surface in another form later. I would suggest that you continue with Calcarea Fluor 6X in the biochemic or potentised form so that the cure is permanent. with best wishes.

--

May 20 2010
Thanks so much.I will do it.
With Love And Respect.
Albert.

--

May 21 2010
ok

--

December 1 2011
Dear Mr Udaya Kumar
Please forgive me for such a long delay.You have been helping me with back pain and I did not want to take 2 cases at the same time for having the right result of each medicine.

This is the case in short.
my skin (in my back,place I sit on) is more than 2 years that itches.

Small and sometimes bigger lumps are under the skin.They itch everyday.

The lumps go away and new ones come.

No eruptions.
I apply toothpaste everyday on this part of my skin.It helps a lot.The itching stops.
One or two times a year this ailment gets very bad.Usully in summer time.This part om my skin gets very red and itches very much.
Now I feel better.This could be because the heat of summer is gone.

Most of time this part looks like light pinkish brown or maybe brownish pink.
I can not say how much the above medicines helped me.But I know I did not use Calc-flu.6 in a righy way.I used too much of it then I stopped all the medicines for a long time.

I think this ailment somehow is deeply rooted in my body.
Please know I am very thankful to you for reviwing this case.Please kindly advise.
With Warm Regards
Albert.

--

December 1 2011
My skin (in my back, place I sit on( is more than two years that itches - Psorinum 30 three times a day for three days. Sulphur 30 three times a day for three days. Arsenic Album 30C one dose a day for three days. The problem has underlying psoric miasm.

--

December 2 2011
Thank you so much.
I will be back with results.
With Respect
Albert.

--

December 2 2011
ok

--

December 18 2011
Dear Mr Udaya Kumar
I took :Psorinum.30 for 3 days.3 doses a day.
Sulphur.30 for 3 days.3 doses a day.
Ars.30 for 3 days,one dose a day.

I stopped using toothpaste on skin for having the right results.

I still have a lot of ithcing.A lot.
Lumps also are there.

It is kind of difficult for me to judge how much these medicines helped me.I say that because in the last 2 years my itching was sometimes good and sometimes bad and sometimes very bad. Now after the above medicines I can say is bad.Maybe if I did not take them would be worse.
My skin where my left thigh ends to my body,in that corner,there is no lumps or discoloring ,but it itches a lot.It is realy killing me.
Please kindly advise.
Thank you for easing my pain.
With Respect
Albert.

--

December 18 2011
All the three medicines you have used are antipsoric and should have stopped the itching. There should be some missing link which you are not correctly telling me which should lead to the medicine instantly. Please think over it. I need more specific symptoms than localised symptoms and itching can be due to thousand reasons.
with regards.

--

December 26 2011
Dear Mr Kumar
After your last post I waited a few more days.
The itching is better up to 80%.
The lumps still come but they have a shorter life and less itcing.
But I still have the itching,but less.Thanks.

The possible missing link:
When I got this ailment 2 years ago I had a hard time and I was struggling in life,Emotionaly and Finiancialy as well.

I am a Sulphur person.I am sure about it.

My problems in life to a high extend is better but still I have so much to do.I am hopeful and never give up.

Thank you for your time.I do not know if I could say the possible missing link.Thanks for your patiance with me.
Respectfuly
Albert.

January 2 2012
Dear Mr Udaya Kumar
I was thinking to write this for you.It may give something to find the missing link.

About 10 years ago, in the corner of my left thigh something was made.An extra skin.About 1 cmm.Like a cut.But was not a cut it was some extra skin,It was NO eruptions or anything like a wound.Just some extra meat or better say skin.But it itched a lot.It is 10 years that it itches.

Eventhough I still have some itching in my back,but my skin around this extra skin itches very much.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you and everybody a happy new year.
Thank you for being with us.
With Respect
Albert.

Page 1 of 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.