Locations of visitors to this page

GIRILAL:How to Make THUJA OCCIDENTALIS
Started by: davendrak at February 13 2010

Replies: 6 & Views: 5754    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

GIRILAL:How to Make THUJA OCCIDENTALIS By: davendrak
Dublin, Ohio, USA

February 13 2010
Dear Shri Giri Lal ji,
Your posting for making Thuja occi---- in 2006 is really nice.
I have a silly or simple question to ask : As what would be the POTENCY of such a preparation?
Thanks,
with regards,
Davendra

Re:GIRILAL:How to Make THUJA OCCIDENTALIS By: girilal
New Jersey USA

February 13 2010
Dear Devendra, it depends upon why and how you want to use Thuja. Homemade Thuja is very effective in all potencies.

For deep seated Miasmas, especially for tumors etc. I recommend using Thuja gradually. Raise the potencey 1C by each day.

Pick a fruit or twig of Thuja and cursh it to pulp and mix it with 100 times water. Or in about 1/2 filled water bottle. Shake the bottle vigorously. Shaking and diluting - two compulsory things make a medicine homeopathy grade.

Take a spoon of that water at day one. Next day - drain most of the water from bottle but keep one spoonful and add more fresh water in the bottle to about 1/2 mark. Shake it vigorously again. So assume this is at least 2C potency. Take a spoonful of that liquid at second day.

So raise potency each day to the desired potency.

girilal

Re:GIRILAL:How to Make THUJA OCCIDENTALIS By: davendrak
Dublin, Ohio, USA

February 14 2010
Thank you Girilal ji for your very quick response. I now know as how to prepare Homeomedicine in a specific potency.
In fact, I was advised Thuja 30C for my frequent Urination problem and borderline Diabetes Type II.Three times a day for 3 days.
with greetings,
Davendra

New Jersey USA

February 14 2010
Thuja is such a medicine, it only woks if symptoms match very close. Many other medicines just work vaguely to some extent.in some dimension regardless. Example is Belladonna, Eupatorium and Arsinum etc. These medicines if taken, show at least some result even if not properly matched.

But Thuja is a hit or miss.

girilal

Re:GIRILAL:How to Make THUJA OCCIDENTALIS By: garcot
Bangalore

February 15 2010
Dear Giri,

Drinking distilled water of Thuja alone, is a great cure for Dropsy ( Edema (US), Odema ( UK)). It helps in almost every case of Dropsy including more difficult cases like Lupus.

I would like to know, whether you have employed homemade Thuja ( upto 6c) for such a problems.

It is also a great immunity builder.

Regards
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

New Jersey USA

February 15 2010
Dear Garcot,

Anytime I see Thuja, I chew a twig. Initially, one feels bloating building up in the tummy and then a long burp. I used homemade Thuja for warts, dropsy and tumors. I works very well.

girilal

Re:GIRILAL:How to Make THUJA OCCIDENTALIS By: Hope

March 25 2011
Deleted

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.