Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Linaria Vulgaris
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Gem stones / homeopathic pacifiers
Started by: garcot at February 9 2007

Replies: 25 & Views: 10001    Font    Page 1 of 2  Goto page 1, 2  Next          Reply

Gem stones / homeopathic pacifiers By: garcot
Bangalore

February 9 2007
I am experimenting these days with Gemstones worn in the form of rings on various fingers as ornaments by men and women alike.

I am currently running Sadesati and have had many annoying and learning experiences during the last 21/2 years.

Being a very cold planet, Saturn tends to educate these people, by making them learn how to have the right amount patience, ego, arrogance, and control of anger. This planet tends have a profound effect during this period on every human being. It is just the way our chemicals in the body and structures are made of. Saturn makes changes to this composition during this period, bringing alternations to our psyche so that we become more evolved at the end of this learning experience. But do we learn?

What roles these Gemstones play during this period and how to they check these gross and sometimes the drastic changes this planet brings in human beings.

Anyone having good experiences with Gem stones / homeopathic medicines that reduce the agonising experiences of SadeSati can share here, so that our community can get benefitted.

Thanks
Garcot.

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Re: Gem stones / homeopathic pacifiers By: Pat2006M

February 9 2007
we would first need to know which is our proper Gem stone as it pertains to our birth date.

Re: Gem stones / homeopathic pacifiers By: MAX VARMA
New Delhi and Vancouver

February 9 2007
Yes ...Garcot,
Pl. first tell me ..are you a male or female.
Coz for Sadesati period....the remedies are different.

If you are a Hindu...pl. recite the Hanuman Chalisa every day.

The most suited gem for this phase is the blue saphirre....also called the Neelam stone.

This period of seven and a half years is the time to repay the debts of the Cosmos. The impediments / tests of nature come in intervals of 2 1/2 years (as you already know it seems).

Donot attempt to dominate the situations that come up...instead attempt to let the tide pass....with prayers ....and be as charitable and forgiving towards others as you can.

Also make contributions to charity. This is a period when you have to give....if you don't do it willingly, nature will snatch things away from you and do it.

During this time ....make financial investments of least risk.

You will be tested ...many times for sure ....

Another thing that helps is to wear a ring made from the iron of the horse shoe. But it should be from a genuine horse shoe.

Will write more when you reply.
Best wishes,

Max

There is only one religion....called mankind.
There is only one law....the law of Karma
There is only one God....He is everywhere and with everyone and knows everything.

New Delhi and Vancouver

February 9 2007
Answering your question about learning.....yes during this time an individual learns many things....one being ....getting closer to God !!

There is only one God....He is everywhere and with everyone and knows everything.

Re: Gem stones / homeopathic pacifiers By: garcot
Bangalore

February 9 2007
Yes, male 31st Aug. What would be suggested?

A few days ago, I was wore a coral. I could immediately see the aggravation of the Liver fire. After wearing it for 10 days I removed and find certainly a cooling down effect on me within 24 hours.

What does this mean?

Regards
Garcot

New Delhi and Vancouver

February 10 2007
Hello Pat,
Based on his date of birth...what would you suggest to him ??

And based on Tarot card readings (which you do)...what is your suggestion for him ???

Max

February 10 2007
I have very limited knowledge of Indian astrology so I can't recommend anything there. .I don't know what liver fire is? I really don't like to give people advice based on the Tarot. I prefer to use my own intuition and knowledge, experience and observations.

The thing I sense strongly from him is lack of confidence in himself.

February 10 2007
garcot
You might look through yahoo groups for Indian astrology. I am signed up for one but it is 99% at a stand still.

Someone by the name of Haizen used to be a member of the yahoo group. He seemed really knowledgeable in the use of stones/gems as they influence the planets.
Try a search engine for Haizen. You might be able to contact him and ask him if he belongs to any yahoo groups.

Re: Gem stones / homeopathic pacifiers By: udaya kumar
--

February 10 2007
Hi Garcot,

I am glad you have sadesati! That should look like and ironic statement for you. But, the truth is that after going through the traumatic seven and half years you come out as a new person more wiser, more polished, more simpler,more glittering, more greater and at emperic best. It is like the cast iron going through the Fire (Agnipareeksha) and come out as strong steel, more beautiful in body and spirit. It is like clay going through the fire into beautiful vases.

Stay away from native place, change in position, falling apart from relatives and friends, wandering, obstacles in everything, seperation from loved ones are all part of the game.

Be cautious about Blue Saphires, it does not suit everyone. The belief goes that it should be kept under the pillow and tested for a few days and if it suits you, you will have pleasant dreams. There is also one Khooni Blue sapphire which will show you blood around you the moment you start wearing them. (These may be superstitions but worth not taking the risk). Puzhiyam, Anizham and Thiruvonam are the only Stars for which it is absolutely suitable. For others the position of other stars should be favorable and checked before wearing the jem. One thing about the stones is that it is a contractual obligation. It takes away ultimately, what it gives. (Like Doctor Faustus and Mephistophiles). You can learn from history, the Rajas and Maharajas were the ones who used these stones from head to feet. The stones did take them to the acme of their prosperity and wealth. Where are they now, where are the stones used by them, all have disappeared without trace, including the peacock throne. Just disappeared, the glory, the wealth all into thin air.

Sadesathi really shakes one's confidence(that is what the intuition or the psychic vibrations of Pat is telling her) But, the last 2 1/2 years could be more relaxing. It comes twice in the life of person and the second one is more rigorous.It is like second child hood and second teething(!)(Don't be surprised, the second teething happens. I have one). A man may be carried away by the worldliness and these are the two chances of redemption. Max has described it pretty well. You need to be pious during the period. It takes away everything, and the more you resist the more is taken. It is an accounting period, the trial balance of your righteousness and sin are all done in right earnest. It is difficult for a busy man of today to recite Hanuman Chalisa daily, there is an alternative, just seek the deity’s pardon before every recital and recite 'Om Sri Hanumatiye Namah' in place of Hanuman Chalisa. Never say no, give away things happily. That is all to it.

Even people like me who was born with Shani at its height and Sun at its height and other plants in their own SwaKhshetras, the Sadesati did give some trouble. There could be a time when anything you say could be misunderstood, quarrels fights, sickness everything going against you, nothing works the way you want, people who were nice seems more harsh on you, all kinds of problems ultimately fully and completely breaks you, whatever you write do not meet with the approval, though you may be praised throughout your life for the same kind of writing and opinions. Viraha or keeping away from the dear ones or sitting in isolation in the office or work place are all part of this testing period. Keep the cool and be composed and smile at it as it passes by. Smile on each misfortune on its face and happily accept them. Pass the time in devotion. Devotion is knowledge. Remember what Rajaji said alluding Adi Shankaracharya " Way of devotion is not different from the way of knowledge or Jnana. When the intelligence matures and lodges securely in the mind it becomes wisdom. When wisdom is integrated with life and issues out in action it becomes Bhakti. Knowledge when it becomes fully mature is Bhakti. If it does not get transformed into Bhakti such knowledge is useless tinsel. To believe that Janana & Bhakti (Knowledge and devotion) are different from each other is Ignorance". These sufferings are, threfore, meant to foster the Bhakti in the minds of man. And that is why it is a way to redeption. And that is why it is advised that one has to be pious during this period. The end of the tunnel is bright. Almost 1/3 of the humanity now must be undergoing this suffering, including countries. You are not alone.

PS: What helped me best was reading Soundarya Lahiri by Adi Shankaracharya and hearing Baja Govindam. It was cake walk on the days I did this.

With best wishes.

--

Bangalore

February 11 2007
Udaya,

I am already having the second life after my Angina in last June. Against all odds, I refused Angioplasty. Everyone was moarning when I refused. The 99% block the CD showed in the report has shrunk to 28% . My lipid profile have become normal. My weight has reduced to normal levels. I sleep far better than before. And you will be surprised it happened on a Saturday. I was in the ICU for 24 hours. That night I saw two deaths and plenty of really suffering people fighting for life. My problem looked very ordinary. But I was destined to see the sufferings people go through. This experience itself was a great eye opener. I used to play with my consciousness so much inspite many secrets of life I learned 20 years ago.

So it was the day, I was advised by nature, not to do that as it will kill me. Today my mind is already closer to my soul. Occationally however, my mind pulls away from its soul and that is when the sufferings are noticed.

As Ramana Maharshi said, everyone is self-realised from birth. Only problem is, most of the people don't realise it.

If we read this book " Be as you are" edited by David Godman we will understand this truth. But understanding is different from accepting and following this universal truth.

As Pat thought, I occationally, forget that I am a very confident person by nature like everyone else in this universe. And at times I loose faith in myself, is when all problems start or get noticed!

Thanks for all the info.

Regards
Garcot

New Delhi and Vancouver

February 11 2007
Yes Udaya Kumar has given excellent advice.

His words:
" Be cautious about Blue Saphires, it does not suit everyone. The belief goes that it should be kept under the pillow and tested for a few days and if it suits you, you will have pleasant dreams".

Very correct.

When I passed through the phase of Sadesati....had business losses, prices of shares I was holding got wiped out, there was strife with co-born, property would not sell and I was hospitalised.

I didn't know what was happenning ....I was only praying to Sai Baba all the while. Accidentally (or by Sai Baba's design) I met an astrologer who told me that I was going through a phase called Sadesati. He gave me the ring made from the horse shoe and made me recite Hanumanji's prayers.

But Udaya Kumar is correct...at least one third of the world population is going through it right now !!!!! So ....just align yourself to God's will and it will pass !!!!

Make financial investments in least risk ventures / assets and verify all facts before hand.

Best wishes,
Pankaj Varma

--

February 11 2007
Thanks Pankaj.

Dear Garcot, the answer is in what you wrote
“Occasionally however, my mind pulls away from its soul and that is when sufferings are noticed".

Soul is truth, mind is false. Mind is a big trap, mind betrays you, mind is negative, mind is negative vibrations, mind is source of negative actions, mind is wandering, mind takes you to places, mind is sensual, mind is outside world, MIND IS the" I" THE INDIVIDUAL DISTINGUISHED FROM “THE OTHER” OF THE OUTSIDE WORLD. Soul is the first sound you hear from inside when you ask a question to yourself, rest all are mind. Breath is Prana. Prana and the Soul is one and the same thing. Though, breathing and Soul are not same. Control the breath and it will control the mind.

In Sadesatti you are expected to be positive. Positive to the core. No digressions are permitted. The moment you concentrate on I, you forget the others, and that is where the problem starts. The principle is very simple, positive bring in positive, negative bring in negative, (like cures like, quite homeopathic). Just look at what you wrote in the first paragraph …..There are 9 “I” s in a small paragraph. Look at my third Para which is as big as your first. There is not a single “I”.(Me and my should be substituted as far as possible). The clue is here, if you say “I never falls sick” during Sadesati, you will fall sick the very next day and that too very seriously. Here “I” and “never” are two strong negative vibrations. There is a saying “A word left from the mouth and an arrow from the bow can never be retrieved”. Words have meanings and should be used carefully. All letters have meanings and represent a whole lot of unmanifested presence. With best regards and good wishes.

--

--

February 11 2007
"It is said that the 4th House from the ascendant rules over our heart. The signs of Cancer and Leo control our heart. The planet involved in causing heart disease are the Moon, Jupitar, Mercury, Sun, Saturn and Rahu. The moon governs the heart, the Mercury the nerves, Mars the blood and brain, the Sun the brain and heart. Any three planets in Leo or Aquarius if heavily afflicted will give heart trouble. The Sun in Cancer, Aquarius or Pisces causes heartache. The Moon in Gemini or Leo gives heart disease. When the lagna is in watery sign and lord of the lagna occupies Dusthana i.e.6,8, 12th the native gets heart attack. When the sign Leo or Aquarius and the 4th House from the ascendent are afflicted by Mars, Rahu or Saturn, the native gets heart trouble. Saturn governs breathing and if he afflicts the sign of Leo or Aquarius the native gets heart trouble.

Gem therapy: Use emerald, moonstone and yellow saphire. Red coral may be used as an additional gem in acute cases."(NNSinha).

You may be wondering where you figure in this. Wait, Read this:

Diseases of blood: Saturn and Mars together in 1,6,12th houses give rise to this trouble. The Sun in the 7th from the position of Saturn or Mars causes this trouble. (red coral,yellow saphire/moon stone)

Liver: The 5th house in horoscope govrens our stomach but the 6th house of zodiac, i.e. virgo rules over the liver. When Mercury or Jupitar is afflicted by Saturn in Virgo, the native suffers from liver trouble (upto Cirrhosis). Conjunction of Ketu and Saturn also gives rise to liver trouble. (Emerald,yellow saphire/Moon stone in 6 rattis)

You can see the active participation of Saturn and Virgo. I have no doubt your heart trouble had its origin in stomach and breathing rather than blood and blood vessels unless other planetary positions indicates so. I would like your confirmation on the stellar positions if you know it. with best wishes.

--

Bangalore

February 11 2007
Udaya,

You are almost right about blood/blood vessels. Lachesis 30 1dose taken couple of days before this incident triggered this illusion and somehow for some reason it was not antidoted.

The first house is Mars, 2nd Rahu 3rd Sun and Moon (in Simha) 4th Mercury (Kanya) 5th Venus, 8th Saturn and Ketu 9th Jupitor.

Hope it gives you more insight.

Regarding the "I" used it is not the individual "I" but the supreme "I" The very fact that when it is described as " My Mind" indicates I is not the mind "I"

Udaya, there is no more ego displayed at anyone since the event of Angina. If at all the " I " is used it is to convice one individual "I" to the other individual "I".

Hope it is clarified! Occational display of ego will always remain and as long as we are aware soon after the display of it, we are already evolving.

There is no need for any Gemstones for this I......

Regards,
Garcot

Bangalore

February 11 2007
Udaya,

This topic has been started to alleviate and give strength and support to the people, who worry unduly about Sadesati and get into lot of mess , unneccesary medications and mental torture. Personally, I (ego) consider it has done great things for me. My aunt at 84 is the living saint and who is the guiding light for most of the people in and around our family.

--

February 12 2007
There seems to be a little communiction gap. The "I" as long as it is sticking with mind, it is "ego". When it is purified or dropped and dissolves with the soul, the "ego" disappears and devinity appears i.e. from the individual position you shift to that of 'a property of the world'. Further, during normal life nothing of this sort is evident, it becomes apparent and clearly only during the periods of Sadesati. And also please take this point clearly home that all discussions here are general and not focused on you.

About Lachesis,it has to be used in high potency and never in lower potencies. It is very difficult to antidote it. Hahnmann is said to have lived with its side effects and could not use a tie throughout life. Ammonium carb is the medicine which can take away the side effects of Lachesis. Ammonium carb incidentally, is the best medicine we have for heart troubles but, somehow, very less used by people. I have used Lachesis myself. But I usually circumvent it as far as possible and use it only when absolute indications are there. First symptom which can appear on out of place use of Lachesis is headache.

Saturn, Mercury and a weak moon are the influence. Shall let you know once I reach India. With regards.

--

Bangalore

February 12 2007
Udaya,

Thank you for all the information. I shall discuss with you once you are in Bangalore.

With the best regards
Garcot

Re: Gem stones / homeopathic pacifiers By: JacobScott
England, UK.

February 27 2007
May I ask what 'Sadesati' is?

"When dealing with absolute truth, there is neither room for emotion, nor individual interpretation of what necessarily is, irrefutable fact."

Bangalore

March 3 2007
It is the time the planet saturn spends time with your moonsign before at and immediately after. It spends 21/2 years over each of these signs totalling to 7 and 1/2 years. For example if your sunsign is Leo, when Saturn moves into Gemini your Sadesati starts. Then it moves into Leo and then Virgo. The effects of Saturn will be strongly felt during this 71/2 years.

Regards
Garcot

Re:Gem stones / homeopathic pacifiers By: girilal
New Jersey USA

February 3 2010
I am also having Shani Sade Satti, peak period. Moon in Virgo.

I will like to share a story - my story. One year ago, in Laos, while crossing the Mekong river on the boat I pulled a protruding nail from the boat (a suggested remedy for Shani) I kept that nail in my valet and I felt relief immediately.

And then after some time I was taking a bath in Ganges in Haridwar, I saw a nail lying in the water at Har Ki Paudi. It resembled the exact nail that I was keeping in my valet. Same evening in my room, I figured that nail was missing from my valet so it was apparently the same nail.

Next day, I found that same nail in the water at the exact place in the water. It was still there and a big crowd was always taking bath there.

Second incidence:
I lost my valet in Delhi so the nail was gone too. But then I found out that the nail fell down in the home somehow and I found it. Never found the valet.

Then I have a third and fourth story too... nail stays with me.

girilal

Re:Gem stones / homeopathic pacifiers By: garcot
Bangalore

February 3 2010
Giri,

So you seem to be nailed by Saturn, and he is stubborn to change you with nail as his arsenal.

Yes, he does strange manipulations to educate us about life on this Mother Earth.

Garcot

Re:Gem stones / homeopathic pacifiers By: udaya kumar
--

February 3 2010
Giri,
Please go ahead, we are eager to hear the C4(Composition 4) explosive part of it? If there is one? Iron n its pure form is as soft as Aluminium. It is the content of Carbon in it that makes it strong. The question of impurity is of very much significance in the iron. Does it not the same thing that makes a human mind also hard which we call evil in us which inadvertently may be an bundance of the black carbon in us identifical to Shanis black colour?

--

Re:Gem stones / homeopathic pacifiers By: girilal
New Jersey USA

February 3 2010
Dear Udaya, according to mythology iron is associated with Shani because it requires a hard work or rather in old days iron people were hard working labors.

A boat nail or a used horse shoe is said to be beneficial in Saturn affect because in old times rowing boats were used by utterly poor people to ferry people. Still if you visit some remote village by some river, you will find very utterly poor, beaten and old person still using rowing boat to ferry people. Those people are indeed miserable. And then burden of beasts are too miserable. Donkeys, mules and horses used by poor people so they make living. You can see this in the mountains of poor countries or if you happen to visit Kedarnath etc.

So as a symbol of hard miserable life, that piece of iron is said to remind Saturn (or rather to fool him) of the already paid debt - mythology.

I rather consider it a coincidence that I repeatedly lost my nail but always found it so far.

And about C4 part of the composition and also not to disappoint you further. As my Shani sadi satti begun (from Sept 2009 it is at its peak) life begun causing hovac upon me too. So I begun learning astrology stuff otherwise I did not much believe into it.

And that nail I have in my valet did not come from some miserable boat man (in Hindi we call him 'Kevat') but from a motorized boat, probably belonging to not so poor person.

I knew of a person who too is having Shani Sade Satti, an MD doctor who got framed by FBI and most definitely will go to Jail soon. His mistake was that he worked at the clinic owned by Mafia and patients were all bogus, it was a setup to bilk insurance companies. Now I met him twice, just to give him that nail I got so he may have better luck but when we met twice (I drove 100 miles each time to see him and specifically to give him that nail) but both times when we met, an argument broke out and he went abusive and departed before even I remembered the sole purpose of my visit to him. I mailed him that nail but envelop came back to me because by mistake I put the incorrect address, second time again it returned (another story)

So I have decided that nail should stay with me. (ha ha ha)

girilal

Re:Gem stones / homeopathic pacifiers By: udaya kumar
--

February 3 2010
Thanks Giri that was quite refreshing.

--

Re:Dead sea salt / homeopathic pacifiers By: Dr R.K.Khatri
Mumbai, India

February 8 2010
Dear Udaya / Girilal,

I want to use Dead sea salt as a minerals

supplements. Please comment on this issue.

Regards

Dr R.K.khatri

Dr In Naturopathy

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.