Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

swine flu ...preventive med?
Started by: vyushti at November 25 2009

Replies: 17 & Views: 7649    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

swine flu ...preventive med? By: vyushti

November 25 2009
dear uday and others,
my daughters friend has been tested positive for swine flu today evening. though my daughter isnt exhibiting any flu like symptom right now...i'm still a little concerned as she has her grade final exams in 5 days time.
is there something that can work as a preventive.
also what can be given to her friend (she has developed mild fever cough and cold now), she'll be put on tamiflu soon.
thanks
best regards

Re:swine flu ...preventive med? By: udaya kumar
--

November 25 2009
If she has no Swine Flue. Use Gelsemium 30 three doses a day for one day and then one dose in a week. If flue is there start with Rhus Tox 1M single dose. Followed by Gelsemium 30 three times a day for three days. If Tami Flue. use Arsenic Album 30 three times along with the above medicines. If chest is infected and cough is there use Bryonia 30. three times a day. If chest is infected and difficult to raise sputum use Antim Tart 30 and if there is body pain or muscle pain or bone pain use Eupatorium Perfoliatum. If unyielding then use Occilococcinum/Influenzinum according to symptoms. with best wishes.

--

Re:swine flu ...preventive med? By: vyushti

November 25 2009
thank you so much!

--

November 26 2009
ok please keep me posted.

--

November 27 2009
my daughter thankfully still shows no signs of flu..but gave her gels30 three doses. the doc has asked to watch out for symptoms for the next 5/6 days for both of them.
my son who was also in contact...has started coughing, cold and multiple stools, and mild fever...as per the ped its some kind of mild stomach infection so he has been given a zinc supplement, multi vitamin and enterogermina (gut-friendly bacterial vials). had given him also 3 doses of gels.
best regards

December 3 2009
dear udaya,
my son was subsequently put on a mild antibiotic for his stomach ache / infection.
its been close to 6 days, the fever isnt there anymore, but the stomach ache, lack of appetite, cough, cold and runny nose (the cough cold and runny nose are there from the last two days) are there. he has generally been active barring the very short stomach ache periods.
3 kids sitting around him in the class are down with swine flu, last they were together was on nov 30th.
after the initial 3 doses of gels30, i have given him one more dose yesterday.
pl advise.
thanks
best regards

--

December 3 2009
Give Arsenic Album 30 single dose and report. Use Alfalfa Q and Gentiana Lutens Q 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day for three days for appetite. If there is bitterness in the mouth one or two doses of China 30would be sufficient. You can always give him gelsemium 30 it is rejuvenative medicine and will not show any other symptoms of proving or aggravations. with best wishes.

--

Re:swine flu ...preventive med? By: girilal
New Jersey USA

December 3 2009
If no medicine available use Match Stick remedy as SOS.

For chest infections or affections Phosphorous is the best to start with.

girilal

December 4 2009
thanks udaya and girilal,
best regards

December 4 2009
given him ars alb30 one dose today
his anti biotic and other medicines have been stopped and dilosyn and allegra for cough/ catarrah are to be given,
the doc has asked him to be tested for swine flu...awaiting reports by tom. late evening.
will give him gels30 around bedtime.
pl. let me know if any other medicine needs to be got.
thanks
best regards

--

December 4 2009
Keep the following medicines handy:
1. Rhus Tox 200/1M
2. Gelsemium 30/200
3. Arsenic Album 30
4. Bryonia 30
5. Antim Tart 30
6. Eupatorium 30.
7. Influenzinum 200 or 1M
8. Phosphorus 30
9. Belladonna 30.
10. Nux Vomica30/Camphor 30 (as antidots).

--

December 4 2009
sure
thanks
wl get bk with the test report...meanwhile should i give him ars alb again tom.
his coughing and nasal catarrah has increased...no fever, sometimes headache and a little tiredness...but by and large he has been very active.

--

December 4 2009
No Arsenic if stomach is improving. Use single dose of Bryonia 30. Can continue with Gelsemium. with best wishes.

--

December 5 2009
the h1n1 report is negative!
should i continue with bryonia30 and gels30 once a day for the cough and cold?
best regards

--

December 5 2009
You can stop gelsemium and take one dose of gelsemium 30 in a week as preventive.
Bryonia is meant for cough and may be given upto three doses and stop if the cough is improving. with best wishes.

--

December 5 2009
will do that.
thanks
best regards
Smile

December 8 2009
dear udaya,
can i continue to give 3 doses of bryonia30 (or something else) as the cough and cold seems to be getting worse.
thanks
best regards

--

December 8 2009
Yes you can given Bryonia or other medicines as symptoms call for. with best wishes.

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.