Eosinum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

What would be the remedy for Fear?
Started by: alberto at November 8 2009

Replies: 10 & Views: 3483    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

What would be the remedy for Fear? By: alberto

November 8 2009
A gentleman has to represent himself in an important supreme court,with no lawyer.Having a high self confidence but still has some Fear before judge and not knowing what would happen.The court session is on Nov/10/09.
Any advice would be highly appreciated.
Thank you very much.
Alberto

Re:What would be the remedy for Fear? By: user123

November 8 2009
He may take a dose of Arg Nit 200, if he starts feeling anxious. It is better not to take it as a preventive measure.

Bach Flower Remedy Mimulus can safely taken thrice at a gap of 4 hours before going to the court. This is a better preventive measure.

Re:What would be the remedy for Fear? By: Jayashree
Calcutta, India

November 8 2009
What about Aconite30. It helps kids during exams.

Jayashree Kanoi

Re:What would be the remedy for Fear? By: alberto

November 8 2009
Dear User123
Dear Jayashree
Thank you for reply.I would try Arg-Nit.
Thank you again.
Yours alberto

Re:What would be the remedy for Fear? By: udaya kumar
--

November 8 2009
Fear anxiety are caused when the subatomic particles of Gross element Air going upwards above the eyebrows.
There are four or five medicines which can help in the condition according to the nature of the fear/anxiety involved.

1. Argentum Nitricum : Here the stomach is at fault. Worry is involved. Gastric ulcers are involved. The fear will have its source from the stomach. The guts are not strong and cannot withstand adversity. One contributory cause is excess worry. Fear of heights is a sure indication to use of Arg. Nit.

2. Aconitum Nap: Here the fear and anxiety are writ large on the face. Chicken heart is one labeling. Fear of death is an excellent symptom whether it be of own or of others. When some one near is hospitalised and the people taking the person to the hospital, the expression on their face is aconitum nap. Give them aconitum more than the person himself. Aconitum helps when the air that goes up creates a claustrophobic condition, a soul suffocating condition. Great medicine. single dose.

Kali Phos : If the case, the thought of it is making the hands and feet cold, the person is a nervous wreck, then potassium imbalance is taking place and the person is standing and has the feeling that he has no strength to stand, but stand he must. It is like a sack of potato standing without potatoes in it. A nervous wreck. The blood pressure may go low and there could be nagging headache. Heavy head.

Anacardium : Children going to school, their memory and recollecting powers are not good enough along with grasping powers which causes them high level of tension nearer to exams. Here use Anacardium in minimum doses.

Gelsemium : The best medicine when it comes to situations where Public speaking is involved. Like person in Dilip Kumar as Ram in Ram or Shyam. Not able to face His Lordships. Not comfortable in a crowd. Many other phobias. Since public speaking, stage freight is what he is afraid of, a dose of gelsemium added would be beneficial.

Hydrastis: When the gastric derrangements have reached a stage of serious ailments in stomach, that there is constant fear with despondency,.

With best wishes.

--

Re:What would be the remedy for Fear? By: user123

November 8 2009
Lycopodium, Ars and Staph may also be considered.

--

November 8 2009
Yes
Arsenic Album will have restlessness with fear in all complaints.

Lycopodium will have fear arising out of lack of confidence in all complaints.

Staphysagria will have fear from guilt in all its complaints.

--

November 8 2009
Dearest Mr Udaya Kumar
Thank you so much for your detailed reply.
I will try Arg-nit.30 and just one dose of gels.30.
Can I take these two different remedies one or two hours apart right before court session?
Being so knowlegable and kind and humble is a wild dream.
With warmest regard and gratitude
Alberto

--

November 8 2009
yes.

--

Re:What would be the remedy for Fear? By: Jayashree
Calcutta, India

November 9 2009
Thanks Udaya for your input.

Jayashree Kanoi

November 11 2009
Dearest Mr Udaya Kumar
The day before the court and the same morning I took a few doses of Arg-Nit.30
and Gels.30
I did very good in court.I felt you there the whole time.I just can not thank you enough.
I thank you very much.
With love and respect
Yours Alberto

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.